AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

Happy Australia day weekend to all the great Aussies on this forum.

Is everyone loving Gary the goat winning his case in court against vandalism in Sydney because he ate some flowers outside a museum. Well done Gary !

MOR-20Goat-20two-20wide-20130123120222748454-620x349.jpgw

in australia there's been aa trial against a goat?

in australia there's been aa trial against a goat?

WHEN police nabbed Gary the Goat for lunching on a city flower bed, they had no idea they had bitten off more than they could chew.

Gary sat calmly outside the Downing Centre Local Court in a rainbow hat this morning as his owner, comedian James "Jimbo" Bazoobi, won his fight against $440 in fines he was issued for damaging vegetation last year.

Mr Bazoobi, was handed the ticket a few days after his travel companion decided to snack on some flowers from a garden bed outside the Museum of Contemporary Art at Circular Quay on August 22.

But today his lawyer Paul McGirr argued police had the wrong defendant because it was Gary - not the man who was fined - who was responsible for eating the plants.

"The liability (for the fine) attaches to a person - but Gary's not a person," he told magistrate Carolyn Barkell.

A goat accused of eating flowers in central Sydney has had his day in court and won.

097205-gary-the-goat.jpg

I got up from my computer once and turned around to walk out of my study and there was a small Brown snake slithering into the room....! It quickly went in the opposite direction and escaped into the hallway cupboard. I grabbed everything I could find to block the gap at the bottom of the door (tins, wood, towels etc. etc.), put masking tape right around the door (in case it found a way of escaping) and then called the snake catcher. He told me that even though it was only about two years old (around 80cm long), it had enough poison in one drop of its venom to kill a dozen men. They're the second deadliest snake in the world, apparently. Give me a spider and a can of Mortein any day!!!!

Was it an Eastern brown Snake? I kind of love Snakes.

Carta, how terrifying, I would have stayed frozen on the spot. You were great under pressure.

GU, These snakes are deadly. Just don't let them stick their fangs into you.

I'm doing the Harbour Bridge climb today :)/> Hope the rain stops by then

Have fun San. Let us all know how you enjoyed it all.

Bridge climb was amazing! I never imagined I would love it as much as I did. Everyone should do it once. And it didn't rain. I'll share pics later :)

Bridge climb was amazing! I never imagined I would love it as much as I did. Everyone should do it once. And it didn't rain. I'll share pics later :)

like!

I don't mind a bit of danger here and there. I disposed of a spider this morning. :D/>
Bridge climb was amazing! I never imagined I would love it as much as I did. Everyone should do it once. And it didn't rain. I'll share pics later :)/>

Well done San, looking forward to seeing your pictures

GU, I get rid of spiders in the most wimpy way. I grab an old newspaper put out for recycling, put it near the spider so it crawls on it and then I run outside in a frantic hurry and put the newspaper in the bushes in the backyard. Then later retrieve the newspaper. Still scares me though !

GU, I get rid of spiders in the most wimpy way. I grab an old newspaper put out for recycling, put it near the spider so it crawls on it and then I run outside in a frantic hurry and put the newspaper in the bushes in the backyard. Then later retrieve the newspaper. Still scares me though !

Wimpy? That sounds heroic to me. :lol:

Jazzyjan, the first thing I thought of then was, "What if, when running frantically outside, a gust of wind catches the spider and flies it back towards you?!" Sorry....I've probably wrecked your spider disposal method, but that's what I'd be worried about!

Jazzyjan, the first thing I thought of then was, "What if, when running frantically outside, a gust of wind catches the spider and flies it back towards you?!" Sorry....I've probably wrecked your spider disposal method, but that's what I'd be worried about!

Carta, I will now definitely not do this on a windy day or night ! Never thought of that before but the thought terrifies me. I can't bear the thought of touching a spider that's why I use a newspaper. I would not have been as cool as you under pressure with that eastern brown snake though. I shudder thinking about that.

Jajajahahahaha

Oh I started school today and we all had to write a fact about ourselves on a piece of paper and throw it in the middle for someone else to read and guess who it was by. Mine said "I am obsessed with Madonna".

Everyone talked about how awesome she is and I told them all how I collect records and how I bought the Sex book and they were all fascinated (even though they don't know what the book is lol)

NTP right there.

Carta, I will now definitely not do this on a windy day or night ! Never thought of that before but the thought terrifies me. I can't bear the thought of touching a spider that's why I use a newspaper. I would not have been as cool as you under pressure with that eastern brown snake though. I shudder thinking about that.

I would never touch a spider, either, don't worry :) As for the snake, I really didn't think about it - I got a hell of a shock when I saw it and to be honest, I don't know how I managed to keep my eye on it as it slithered around the corner into the cupboard. Once I knew it was there, though, I knew I had to act fast if I wanted to trap it. I think it was sheer adrenalin that got me there in the end! I shudder at the thought of it now, believe me.... :huh:

Oh I started school today and we all had to write a fact about ourselves on a piece of paper and throw it in the middle for someone else to read and guess who it was by. Mine said "I am obsessed with Madonna".

Everyone talked about how awesome she is and I told them all how I collect records and how I bought the Sex book and they were all fascinated (even though they don't know what the book is lol)

NTP right there.

School as in uni or high school??? I thought you were at uni!

I don't know what is happening with the parking situation in the city. I am so furious as had tickets to see Tina Arena at Hamer Hall at 8 pm. I usually just drive straight into the art centre carpark or find a park around Sturt street but tonight, every car park was full and there was nothing on the streets either. After driving around the city from 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm, I just gave up and drove home. $125 down the drain, I can't believe on a Wednesday night, there was no carparking available around the arts centre. Next time, I am taking the train.

Baby, baby...I'm in chains.

GU, great you know who Tina Arena is. I did not know if she was well known in the UK, but I know she is huge in France. Lives there with her husband most of the time. I still think she was the most talented of all of the girls on Young Talent Time ( sorry Dannii fans ! ) I am still spewing that I missed her concert and was just driving around for an hour. Considering that my brother offered to drive me in to the concert and I turned him down because I thought I would find a park easily. What an idiot I was.

Here is a totally daggy picture of Tina in Young Talent Time as a child when she was Tiny Tina and John Bowles was little John. Ha Ha

R-3068832-1314229459.jpeg

Here is Dannii Minogue when she was a little girl starting out on Young Talent TIme. She was always adorable and when she become older, always sang the Madonna songs. She has always been a huge Madonna fan. Love Dannii as well.

0.jpg

I don't know what is happening with the parking situation in the city. I am so furious as had tickets to see Tina Arena at Hamer Hall at 8 pm. I usually just drive straight into the art centre carpark or find a park around Sturt street but tonight, every car park was full and there was nothing on the streets either. After driving around the city from 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm, I just gave up and drove home. $125 down the drain, I can't believe on a Wednesday night, there was no carparking available around the arts centre. Next time, I am taking the train.

I cannot fathom that the whore refuses to sing her greatest song: I need your body, tramp!

I cannot fathom that the whore refuses to sing her greatest song: I need your body, tramp!

Ha Ha, Yes, she should belt it out.

Kind of like how John Farnham never wants to sing Sadie the cleaning lady on any one of his so called final tours.

GU, great you know who Tina Arena is. I did not know if she was well known in the UK, but I know she is huge in France. Lives there with her husband most of the time. I still think she was the most talented of all of the girls on Young Talent Time ( sorry Dannii fans ! ) I am still spewing that I missed her concert and was just driving around for an hour. Considering that my brother offered to drive me in to the concert and I turned him down because I thought I would find a park easily. What an idiot I was.

Here is a totally daggy picture of Tina in Young Talent Time as a child when she was Tiny Tina and John Bowles was little John. Ha Ha

R-3068832-1314229459.jpeg

Here is Dannii Minogue when she was a little girl starting out on Young Talent TIme. She was always adorable and when she become older, always sang the Madonna songs. She has always been a huge Madonna fan. Love Dannii as well.

0.jpg

Daggy and spewing. :lmao: When I do an Aussie accent my sister laughs hysterically and gets angry at the same time.

Heads up...Margaret and David from The Movie Show are hosting Rage on Saturday and have selected 5 M videos. They picked

Gambler :lol:

Material Girl

Justify my Love

Love Profusion :lmao:

WIFLAG

They rated WE pretty well and I'm sure they love M :)