Plains of Abraham, Quebec City September 1st

XXL

myluvinmadonnainquebec1.JPG

myluvinmadonnagmaylfuckmehardddddd.JPG

Fullest

So has anyone heard from Billboard yet? I heard the Boxscore payment was received

Surely they must be working overnight to come up with a way to make it look like it was sold out

I heard there were 6 thugs sent by Guy O who were selling 3,000 tickets outside of the stadium in Zurich

FLOP TOUR

So has anyone heard from Billboard yet? I heard the Boxscore payment was received

Surely they must be working overnight to come up with a way to make it look like it was sold out

I heard there were 6 thugs sent by Guy O who were selling 3,000 tickets outside of the stadium in Zurich

FLOP TOUR

They weren't really THUGS, Madonna just calls them that to make it seem more gritty and raw. :laugh:

Londoner's used to be her most enthusiastic audiences.

Wasn't Blond Ambition at Wembly ranked by Rolling Stone as the best live gig of all time or something?

She even opened the Girlie Show there. What the hell has happened to them?

Guest Not4Pussies

Blame it on Guy Ritchie, blame it all on Guy Ritchie. Lol

Who knows, Its weird cuz she lived there for 8 years and pretended to be British. Maybe that's it. They're mad she left them.

That field looked AWESOME ! It would be such a shame if the audience weren't into it . I would have killed to be there .

Blame it on Guy Ritchie, blame it all on Guy Ritchie. Lol

Who knows, Its weird cuz she lived there for 8 years and pretended to be British. Maybe that's it. They're mad she left them.

no they were just as dead when she was married to him. RIT at Wembley was embarassing tbh

people holding glasses, sitting and not even smiling a bit, let alone move a fucking inch of their bodies

but I still love the UK and London ..... I don't know maybe it's just for pop music

if I were to go to see Coldplay or U2 they'd be a bit warmer and wilder perhaps?

who knows

My opinion means nowt, but if ive got one its that weve been too lucky/over saturated. The UK ADORES her, even Chris says in his book we are her biggest fans. Her fans in the UK though have had the chance to see her sooo many times. Im nearly up to my 20th show. Nearly everyone I know has seen her several times so you dont get people fainting and screaming nowadays.

no they were just as dead when she was married to him. RIT at Wembley was embarassing tbh

people holding glasses, sitting and not even smiling a bit, let alone move a fucking inch of their bodies

but I still love the UK and London ..... I don't know maybe it's just for pop music

if I were to go to see Coldplay or U2 they'd be a bit warmer and wilder perhaps?

who knows

Ha. It's mainly stadium and arena venues. People aren't at all in small venues and clubs. I honestly don't know why people are like that but I think some people see it as intimidating theatre rather than a massive show which can be interactive. I was in the main tent at Brighton pride and of course dancing like a bitch at the front. Getting really annoyed with people STANDING still and COMPLAINING that people are nudging them. Or people filming on their phone. I get elbowtastic!!!

My opinion means nowt, but if ive got one its that weve been too lucky/over saturated. The UK ADORES her, even Chris says in his book we are her biggest fans. Her fans in the UK though have had the chance to see her sooo many times. Im nearly up to my 20th show. Nearly everyone I know has seen her several times so you dont get people fainting and screaming nowadays.

I don't see that behaviour from anybody at any live event. Only moronic people behave like that. Madonna is generally loved and respected here. There are a few dickfaces with bad taste who don't like her but she's almost a national treasure. Oh and what is wrong with people saying she's 'left' England?! She's always spent the majority of her 'living' time between London/LA/NYC and depending on what's going on with her life she will focus her attention on one city for different periods of time. She still has property, friends, business and creative anchors here. Why don't people see the obvious instead of what they want to?

In Qc City, clearly the problem was that outdoor venue. Way too big, not enough screen, we couldn't see anything. There is so many details in this show, it's really theatrical. If you can't see them and if you expect to hear some hit and you don't, I can see why you think it's boring.

And I don't mind her being late in an arena where I can sit, but 10:15pm in a place where I can't it's way too late and too much waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CzarnaWisnia

I was there too and can testify that the crowd was generally boring and annoying. I got in an argument with noisy people behind me during Like a Virgin (they surely live in Vanier...). It was too packed, there wasn't enough screens and the show attracted too many losers expecting her to put on the Immaculate Collection, press play and strut around the stage ("those" people would have really loved that). The show was too sophisticated for the lamers that attended in large numbers, sadly. Madonna was amazing though.

who knows

That's interesting - I was at RIT at Earl's Court and the place was bouncing, at least where I was to the right of the stage. The same for the Manchester gig, although it was the first time she'd ever played there....

That said, I am glad I went and saw MDNA in Amsterdam rather than Hyde Park.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

oh Vanier people... so classy, :|

After Candy Shop, when she's taking her drink, people were applauding and screaming. A woman behind me was saying : "Why is everybody so excited? She's just taking a sip of her drink." Ever heard of the concept of applauding after a performance, cunt? I didn't say that of course. After we argued, I did however throw a lit cigarette in her open purse that was left on the ground.

After Candy Shop, when she's taking her drink, people were applauding and screaming. A woman behind me was saying : "Why is everybody so excited? She's just taking a sip of her drink." Ever heard of the concept of applauding after a performance, cunt? I didn't say that of course. After we argued, I did however throw a lit cigarette in her open purse that was left on the ground.

:clap:

:thumbsup::lol: