7 August - Moscow

Msig

I cant belive she's had the nerve. Well maybe I can but she's proved it. Oh my fuck. Those girls are in prison for doing that! (for up to 7 fucking years!) Gotta love her, im speechless.

I'm reading some tweets in Russian right now; they're really touched by what she did. A husband of one of the jailed girls (himself a member of an activist group) is extremely excited!

Does anyone know if a camera crew by chance is following around Madonna for this tour in any shape or form?

SO much shit has gone down another tour doc on all of this would be EPIC.

As long as they don't imprison her or do anything to her. That is the most important thing. I know it's unfair on the Russian fans but I sort of wish she was only playing Moscow and was immediately whisked out of the country after the gig tonight. I'm not too happy knowing she's staying there until the 9th and that she'll be playing another show in the aftermath of tonight. It just makes me worried.

I guess she has now officially become Pussydonna #1

:bow:

It's shit like this she does that gets overshadowed by some comments a fat bullfrog with a dead ferret on his head makes, yet her bravery and standing up for something needs to be reported more

Does anyone know if a camera crew by chance is following around Madonna for this tour in any shape or form?

Exactly! This is the right time for it! Not the boring uneventful RIT year... besides performing American Life her balls were totally shriveled at that time.

Now she is really being interesting.

THIS would be a true sequel to Truth Or Dare. I'm Going To Tell You A Secret my ass....lol. Button pushing, "I don't give a fuck" Madonna.....but older and wiser. I can honestly say that out of all her tours this would be the one I'd want to see a backstage documentary of the most (excluding BA obviously).

@Monterrific A hot, sweaty show tonight in Moscow that won't be forgotten! Wishing everyone a safe return home. #mdnaMoscow

AzuP8X5CAAAwW1f.jpg

As long as they don't imprison her or do anything to her. That is the most important thing. I know it's unfair on the Russian fans but I sort of wish she was only playing Moscow and was immediately whisked out of the country after the gig tonight. I'm not too happy knowing she's staying there until the 9th and that she'll be playing another show in the aftermath of tonight. It just makes me worried.

Yeah, she needs to do a runner.