Olympia Concert - Madonna Speaks.

Guest ditaluver

Now hes upset cos I said that how would the screens have fit in the Olympia ahahahah

Well I have 2 say, when I was trying 2 book tickets I was under the impression it would b a full show, not the full MDNA obviously,

but it was implied that it would b a full 'concert'...as it was interpreted by most of my friends who bought tickets.

OMG hes actually attackin me! what the fuck did I do? I actually AGREED with him! Just said the show wouldnt be the same in such a small venue! some psychos on Twitter

Tell him 2 move 2 Australia.

OMG hes actually attackin me! what the fuck did I do? I actually AGREED with him! Just said the show wouldnt be the same in such a small venue! some psychos on Twitter

:dead:

Is he a THUG too?

hahahah hes actually tweeting everyone! looool oh gosh I would've loved to of seen that show! plus I wouldve paid £1000 to see her just perform Beautiful Killer in that trench coat alone

Me too! :thumbsup:

Well I have 2 say, when I was trying 2 book tickets I was under the impression it would b a full show, not the full MDNA obviously,

but it was implied that it would b a full 'concert'...as it was interpreted by most of my friends who bought tickets.

This is true. Although the show was announced as a special one night only type of show, a lot of people got confused when it ended abruptly. Another thing is that these people don't have anything against Madonna, they still love her. But they are complaining about Live Nation's lack of communication about the nature and running time of the show.

This is true. Although the show was announced as a special one night only type of show, a lot of people got confused when it ended abruptly. Another thing is that these people don't have anything against Madonna, they still love her. But they are complaining about Live Nation's lack of communication about the nature and running time of the show.

They could do it OUT of the show by the appropriate channels right? NOTHING could ever justify throwing shit on stage and screaming like monkeys insulting the artist that had just leave the stage.

They could do it OUT of the show by the appropriate channels right? NOTHING could ever justify throwing shit on stage and screaming like monkeys insulting the artist that had just leave the stage.

Also true. Everything went out of control after the Le Pen thugs started to boo her. People just followed like animals.

Gosh, I want this to be over.

OMG WHO GIVES A SHIT IF HE'S BLACK STUPID CUNTS!! HE IS FUCKING BLACK GET OVER THE SHIT, IT'S NOT LIKE SAY "OMGOD WHY IS HE BLACK " IS GONNA ANYTHING. SHIT. DAMN. FUCK. DUMBASS RACIST MOTHERFUCKRTS!!

Guest bluejean

You are a bonafide thug by the sounds of it.

I'm so embarrassed by the parisian reaction that i can't even watch a rerun of the concert or visit this thread. I just can't believe how vile and full of hate people are. I wish Madonna will skip France on her next tour, even her french fans are acting like entitled connasses (bitches).

And as far as Le Pen is concerned she deserved the swastika on her forehead. This is her with nazi

Franz Schönhuber

Franz-Schonhuber-Marine-Le-Pen.jpg

His wikipedia page : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Sch%C3%B6nhuber

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!

anyway, whatever that source was there u have it, the cops even said it was all PREPLANNED, its just some stupid fans got right into it as well

bitching about the price and how short it was - i would chop off my own arm to see her walk past me a staduim field away !!!! - at this rate it really does sound like a bunch of spoilt ass fans bitching and moaning about money, what bout u got to see her, u got to be a part of something special....but u know, u have the right to bitch and moan and basically hate hate hate on her....like some people r up in arms about on here-its free speech....then its my right to hate right back at u :) hahaha

:chuckle:

I don't understand how some "fans" are still claiming that Le Pen has nothing to do with it. I saw someone tweet that to Guy and there are others throwing fits about it. Some of the Le Pen people are gloating about it. I'm not saying it was only them, but once a crowd gets going, lots of sheep join in and it gets out of control really easily. If people felt misled, they should complain and go after Live Nation, Olympia, and management, but to disrespect Madonna after she did her part and was thankful toward the fans, I just think that's so rude and offensive. The name calling, bottle throwing, and all that was just inexcusable. If real fans participated in that, they deserve the thug label. This is probably the only forum where people are more level-headed overall about the whole situation.

Like I said I remembered during the Music Promo I stood outside Brixton Academy hoping to BUY a ticket but of course you could not buy any ticket. they were given away to competition winners and what have you .

The tout wanted upwards of 1000 pounds for ticket ( I think they were wristbands ) and my friend paid 2000 BRITISH FREAKING POUNDS to see Madonna and she said it was worth every penny .

So for me this Olympia gig seems like a bargain ! And to top it all she put on an amazing show full of joy and emotions.

Here’s what Madonna has to say…

Playing the Olympia was a magical moment for me and it was real treat to do this special show for my fans and be so close to them. Unfortunately at the end of the show – after I left the stage – a few thugs who were not my fans rushed the stage and started throwing plastic bottles pretending to be angry fans. The press reports have focused on this and not the joyous aspect of the evening. But nothing can take away or ruin this very special evening for me and my fans. When I looked out in the audience, everyone I saw had a smile on their face.
I look forward to having this wonderful experience again.

:inlove::clap:

wait till you guys read this. i knew it was planned by the thugs but now they have lady caca in the mix . very scandalous and disgusting. :angry:

http://www.examiner....by-fbi-and-fans

Madonna Paris concert reports proven false by French version of FBI and fans

For the past couple of days, the media has enjoyed a field day reporting on how Madonna’s career is over with since she was booed off stage at a private Paris concert. They have been doing this despite the fact that videos show the crowd having a great time and dancing. To make the story more believable, the media emphasized how after the show, “fans” threw bottles at the stage and called her a “slut.” Until now, nobody looked into the allegations.

It turns out that many fans did feel shortchanged due to lack of communication on how the show would be shorter. But the actual riots and the screaming were started by supporters of Marine Le Pen, the leader of the far right National Front in Paris. Apparently, they are still upset that Madonna compares Le Pen to a Nazi in her tour. Even though Le Pen isn’t a Nazi, the National Front has been accused of having Nazi ties and until recently, denied the Holocaust existed.

The French DST (equivalent to FBI in America) reported that a disturbance was planned, whether Madonna left early or not. There were several people holding up signs that made fun of Madonna’s age, sexuality, and political affiliations. Once the show stopped, they started calling her rude names, rushed the stage with bottles, and encouraged others to boo. They took videos and uploaded them to YouTube immediately.

But Le Pen’s supporters aren’t the only ones involved. On several sites, many of Lady Gaga’s “little monsters” are asking each other to post messages everywhere to say they can confirm Madonna is a liar since they were at the show. They are even posting false pictures of themselves at concerts and saying it was Madonna’s Paris show. It’s doubtful Lady Gaga would approve of this.

One fan emailed us and explained that he and his friends had an amazing time, but were certainly disappointed about the show’s lengh. “Madonna was in top form. It’s a shame she left early, but we still had a great time. I can tell you from being there that her own ‘fans’ did not start any riots. That is just media spin. There are people negatively commenting on Twitter who claim to have been at the show, but weren’t. I can tell you 100 percent of what happened because I was there.”

Great the French police confirmed that it was all about Le Pen supporters then! Everyone knows that her intimate venue gigs only last 30 - 40 min anyway Brixton, Roseland, Olympia in 2008. The only difference is that this time the show at Olympia wasn't free of charge simply because it is PART of the actual Tour and not promotion/showcasing in the run up to an album release. That's the difference. And Le Pen controversy/thugs aside any fan expecting a show like MDNA fully performed in a venue that size is is a fool, free show or not.

This show was not supposed to take place at all so people attending could at least show some gratitude. I'd pay $300 too to see her so close and in such a small place. I am glad that she defied this stupid accident by saying how it's not going to discourage her from performing in that type of setting again.

And you've just got to love how the press will latch on to anything even minimally negative surrounding her as the excuse to print another aging and desperate popstar headline, while in the meantime she's having another one of her highest-grossing tours at 54. That's the whole problem to begin with for them.

Already posted in the Vienna thread, but here it is anyway, since M spent most of the speech talking about the Olympia show: