Olympia Concert - Madonna Speaks.

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

Here’s what Madonna has to say…

Playing the Olympia was a magical moment for me and it was real treat to do this special show for my fans and be so close to them. Unfortunately at the end of the show – after I left the stage – a few thugs who were not my fans rushed the stage and started throwing plastic bottles pretending to be angry fans. The press reports have focused on this and not the joyous aspect of the evening. But nothing can take away or ruin this very special evening for me and my fans. When I looked out in the audience, everyone I saw had a smile on their face. I look forward to having this wonderful experience again.

A few THUGS... :queenbitch:

Oh you go GURLLLLL

Queendonna tells it like it is

And yes we all know them THUGS were planted by that disgusting NAZI PIG WHORE LaPen

DOWN with Hitler's disgusting grandchild

DOWN I said

All HAIL Queendonna!

Posting the TMZ VERDAD for good measure...

EXCLUSIVE: Madonna -- Swastika Backlash Fueled Paris Riot

That riot at a Madonna concert in Paris had nothing to do with her brief performance -- it was payback for Madge's repeated use of a video featuring a swastika on a French politician ... this according to fans at the show and sources connected to the venue.TMZ spoke with several people who were in the crowd Thursday night (and have been to several of Madonna's recent concerts). They say there were 10 or so "fans" in the audience who started the ruckus ... and those people were overheard yelling about Marine Le Pen.We're told several members of this group we're holding up signs they'd brought to show support for Le Pen.Madonna has been at odds with Le Pen ever since she started projecting the right-wing leader's face -- with a swastika over it -- during this tour.We're told local police spoke to members of Madonna's crew the day after the concert ... and said they believe the riot was preplanned by a group of locals looking to cause trouble. According to our sources, the majority of Madonna fans knew to expect a short show -- as all her club dates tend to be -- so that could not have been the cause of the riot.

Guest Not4Pussies

It's like the other day bitches I was walkin' down the street right and a few thugs that were pretending to be my fans started shouting obscenities at me Y'ALL.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i L U V it.

Nice will be spectacular. I bet she'll say something to the audience about the whole Olympia affair.

Meanwhile, backstage...

This is our last show in France.. the Nazi State of France.. and remember that in the United States, we have freedom of speech and no motherfuckers throw bottles on my stage.

I am glad she said something to address the situation.

Correct me if I am wrong but lots of the Twitter posts I saw were more about spending 200 euro for 45 minutes than the Le Pen video. I do believe those people with signs were Le Pen supporters who probably loved egging the negative shit on, but weren't there YouTube videos about the short show moreso than the swastika? Oh well, I guess this baby has been put to bed...Madonna has spoken.

Nice will be spectacular. I bet she'll say something to the audience about the whole Olympia affair.

Meanwhile, backstage...

This is our last show in France.. the Nazi State of France.. and remember that in the United States, we have freedom of speech and no motherfuckers throw bottles on my stage.

I need to be thereeeee! :cries:

GANGSTAMONNA :wow:

does this look like Compton? *looks out the window, giggles* No.

kUvYb.jpg

A few THUGS :queenbitch:

The LePen suporters AND the stupid fans who protested about the show being short.

I love that she adressed them as just one thing, just THUGS :chuckle:

Lol for days over the Queen dropping THUG on those rude motherfuckers. Brilliant! And of course some people are going to act upset about her statement - they're either Le Pen groupies or random online people who think it's fun to complain about M. You know most people posting comments weren't even there and don't know shit.

A few THUGS... :queenbitch:

Oh you go GURLLLLL

Queendonna tells it like it is

And yes we all know them THUGS were planted by that disgusting NAZI PIG WHORE LaPen

DOWN with Hitler's disgusting grandchild

DOWN I said

All HAIL Queendonna!

I can't believe this beautiful man lives in London and we've NEVER MET.