MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

It would be only an "inocent" pop mashup if she wasnt screaming she is not me in the end. But anyway, this is Madonna looking for trouble and she will get it big time.

Back to the tour, everything else looks and sounds perfect to me! I can't wait anymore!

Stop crying for her, this is another controversy and a hilarious calculated move, take it too seriously and you're missing the point.

Guest bluejean

Oh please there's nothing embarrassing about it, it's a wonderful tongue in cheek diva moment...like so many other artists have mashed up songs,

this one was quite obvious & I was hoping she'd do this way before the setlist was known.

Yes me too, it was part of my fantasy setlist for the Superbowl which got shot down on here. I love it. I hope she has pictures of Gaga flash up on the screen with 'DOG' scribbled over her face :demonic:

1 Act of Contrition / Girl Gone Wild

2 Revolver

3 Gang Bang

4 Papa Don’t Preach

5 Hung Up

6 I Don’t Give A

7 Best Friend / Heartbeat (INTERLUDE)

8 Express Yourself

9 Turn Up The Radio

10 Give Me All Your Luvin’

11 Open Your Heart / Sagarra Jo by Kalakan

12 Masterpiece

13 Justify My Love (INTERLUDE)

14 Vogue

15 Candy Shop

16 Human Nature / Erotica

17 Like A Virgin

18 Nobody Knows Me (INTERLUDE)

19 I’m Addicted

20 I’m A Sinner / Cyberraga

21 Like A Prayer

22 Celebration

am i the only person who thinks its to short??? (PDP is not complete---)

so shell sing 18 and half songs...

:/

and i m not pleased with what i heard from rehearsal :/

i m still praying for two more songs there LS and E but obviously not gonna happen

12-05-27-madonna-mdna-tour-rehearsal-01.jpg

Again, I love her Born This Way album, but have you seen footage of her tour? :scared: You would think at this point in her career Gaga would become a more polished performer able to put on a great well produced show. Its looks like a mess and a half. Madonna has nothing to worry about.

By this point in her career you mean 'second worldwide tour' and 'four years into her career, arguably three because in most countries she only struck off in 2009'? If that's what you mean then yeah. Flopga.

It would be only an "inocent" pop mashup if she wasnt screaming she is not me in the end. But anyway, this is Madonna looking for trouble and she will get it big time.

I think everyone is overestimating the power of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters. Do you honestly think this moment in the tour is going to bring down a colossus like Madge? If so, please look at what happened to Mariah and the Lambs.

Wonderful? Are you for real? For what reason do you think she is doing it? Isnt it obvious that she is provoking a situation that will not end up in her favor? I say put the goober to rest already!

why would it not end in her favor??

there are a lot of numbskulls (some on this board) that were in denial and never heard the similarities between the two. This will show people that Madonna was totally ripped off without credit and she is pointing it out. well done M! Plus they blend well together. I like both songs and I can't wait to see this part of the show :)

I love this "Madonna will get bad press" talk. Was I away on holiday that time she gave a fuck? :lol:

Guest Xanthium

I just think the EY/BTW/SNM mashup is hysterical. I love it. I don't care if it's bitchy or if it's gonna cause controversy. It's just deliciously Madonna.

Madonna will get PUBLICITY for this. All publicity is good publicity. This will draw attention to her show, whether bad or good. People will watch gaga's show and realize how absolutely horrible and MAXED out Gaga is.

Ok so. You people defend everything she does even when it is obvious that this will not be good for her. Either way there was no need to insert that goober trash in the masterpiece that is EY. But lets enjoy the party and see what happens.

quite frankly this is shaping up to be somewhat of a disappointment....

-only 90 seconds of PDP

-having to listen to any part of btw

-the cheerleading outfit is atrocious

-human nature

-no physical attraction, love spent, music etc... (at least were not getting ROL AGAIN)

-only 90 seconds of PDP

-human nature

-no physical attraction, love spent, music etc... (at least were not getting ROL AGAIN)

sell your ticket and seek therapy

Ok so. You people defend everything she does even when it is obvious that this will not be good for her. Either way there was no need to insert that goober trash in the masterpiece that is EY. But lets enjoy the party and see what happens.

If Madonna's Confessions tour can survive Madonna hanging on a cross, I think Madonna will be fine poking fun at Gaga.

madonna has every right to do this! whether it ends badly for her is all part of the risk madonna is willing to take, whereas lady gags on her tour is not willing to take any risks

that bitch needs her wig snatched back

Guest bluejean

I can't see what terrible thing will come of it. So Madonna will get articles written about her saying she's a bitch. That isn't really even news.

The timing is perfect too as Gaga has just embarked on the most hideous cheap looking concert imaginable. Madonna's show is going to look so slick in comparison. 1/2 those idiot monsters will jump ship if they have any sense.

-only 90 seconds of PDP

-human nature

I dont get it? You've seen so little of the show, what is to be dissapointed over?

???

I really think you're being a pussy about this :lol:

you're a pessimist. And like others have pointed out...Madonna has done MUCH more controversial things on her tour. This is tongue and cheek. Dont think too much about it. Relax. This doesn't effect your life. It will be okay... breathe