MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

ok...if this is the reall setlist..can someone explane why she has JML interulde whis is mascarade before OYH which is basque theme? that doesen t seem right.

There's nothing to explain...it's not like EVERYTHING must be logical and make perfect sense.

There's nothing to explain...it's not like EVERYTHING must be logical and make perfect sense.

no? so you want to tell that all the themes are mixed and that it is normal? i don t think so.. it is like we had spanish lesson after get into the groove and then boderline at S&S.

ofcours there must be logic..not by choosing songs but costumes and themes...my guessing...i m not arguing.

ok...if this is the reall setlist..can someone explane why she has JML interulde whis is mascarade before OYH which is basque theme? that doesen t seem right.

And where's physical attraction! Lol I'm stilling sticking to the idea that physical attraction must be on the setlist! Lol even though none of the "supposed" most recent setlist have it on there oh well...12 more days bitches! Anyone else as excited as I am! :)

And where's physical attraction! Lol I'm stilling sticking to the idea that physical attraction must be on the setlist! Lol even though none of the "supposed" most recent setlist have it on there oh well...12 more days bitches! Anyone else as excited as I am! :)

she mentioned PA durring one interview and everybody thought she s gonna play it..but well..hope it is true!

and god help us with these israel opening night..i will not be able to wait 5 days afer the show that somebody upload the videos""""!!!!""" there must be some hd recording from public!!!

she mentioned PA durring one interview and everybody thought she s gonna play it..but well..hope it is true!

and god help us with these israel opening night..i will not be able to wait 5 days afer the show that somebody upload the videos""""!!!!""" there must be some hd recording from public!!!

Well we better start figuring out if ANYONE on here or around other forums is going and get a confirmation on the recordings cause I'd be pissed, but I'm sure that as its happening, people will be live tweeting and I'll be calm to at least start off with what songs she singing and some LQ pictures while I wait for videos.

Anyway, I just spent the last hour practicing Gone, Love Spent, Open Your Heart, Secret, Like A Prayer, Nothing Fails, Easy Ride, I Deserve It and Masterpiece on guitar! :lol: such easy songs to play and sing along to.

Why is everyone so crazy about PA? I just think its one of the many sweet & low key 80s songs. Cute but nothing special. It also reminds me a bit much of let's get physical

just curious. i'd like to know what i'm missing ;)

Why is everyone so crazy about PA? I just think its one of the many sweet & low key 80s songs. Cute but nothing special. It also reminds me a bit much of let's get physical

Well I've always loved the song for starters. She's performed most of the first album on the Virgin Tour, and has revisited songs like Borderline, Lucky Star, Burning Up, and Holiday throughout her tours. I just think if she's thinking of her first record, that's the only song I'd love to see live. I'm also guessing she wouldn't dare do it on guitar, so it'd be a dance number as opposed to Burning Up and Borderline which were unfortunately turned to guitar-versions (which I liked but, no...just no.)

Also, it'd just be fantastic to hear something so old, reinvented and performed for the very first time. All fans would be pleased, I think.

its chemical reaction

Guest ditaluver

i think its cause people would love to see/hear her perform something shes never done before!

Why can't / won't people accept that the setlist posted by m.d.n.a. is the real deal?

I guess you're missing a lot. Its one of her outright sexiest songs from that era, IMO. It doesn't remind of Livia Newton John at all. Its a slow burning post-disco gem... and one of the reasons that Madonna had the sex-bomb tag attached to her out of the gate.

Guest bluejean

Why can't / won't people accept that the setlist posted by m.d.n.a. is the real deal?

Because nothing is truly official until the show has actually happened. Not to say I don't believe it, I DO, but people are welcome to their doubts since there is no official source.

I guess you're missing a lot. Its one of her outright sexiest songs from that era, IMO. It doesn't remind of Livia Newton John at all. Its a slow burning post-disco gem... and one of the reasons that Madonna had the sex-bomb tag attached to her out of the gate.

:bow:

I understand some people not getting it, but it's amazing to me, so I hope she still does it.

Guest bluejean

What fan does not get Physical Attraction. It's a fantastic song from her fantastic 1st album, and is known to be a fan favourite (even by Madonna it seems.) It sounds NOTHING like Olivia Newton John.

What fan does not get Physical Attraction. It's a fantastic song from her fantastic 1st album, and is known to be a fan favourite (even by Madonna it seems.) It sounds NOTHING like Olivia Newton John.

I'm a fan who doesn't like PA. Borderline either. But I like Angel, yep

If she is singing Candy Shop then I'm sure it will be a hard on dance version. I have a remix that has Spanish strings in it, then it gets all bad ass. I know a lot of people who loved Candy Shop on HC although her vocals singing it live were kinda awful minus "my sugar is rawww" part.

I LOATHE music minus the CT version. I would rather Who's That Girl than Music to be honest.

so.... STILL no Official setlist post???? the show is so soon! im shocked

We won't have any official confirmation until the opening show, but the setlist posted by m.d.n.a. is the real, as confirmed by the DrownedMadonna admin and several other people with inside sources.

Guest bluejean

I wonder if by the time she hits Australia she'll do some changes to the setlist?

Ray of Light instead of Turn Up The Radio

La Isla Bonita instead of Masterpiece

4 Minutes instead of Candy Shop

Holiday instead of Celebration

I wonder if by the time she hits Australia she'll do some changes to the setlist?

Ray of Light instead of Turn Up The Radio

La Isla Bonita instead of Masterpiece

4 Minutes instead of Candy Shop

Holiday instead of Celebration

IF she does any changes, I think she'll do what she did for S&S 2009 and replace an MDNA song with an oldie and change one or two other oldies, similar to what you're suggesting.

I think she would replace "I Don't Give A" with another guitar song, and she'd probably take out "Candy Shop" and maybe "Human Nature" or "Like a Virgin".

By replacing one guitar song with another, she doesn't have to learn any new choreography.

When the South American leg ends, Madonna will have performed CS and HN for more than 160 consecutive shows.

And as for "Like a Virgin", several people in the know have said that Madonna isn't completely satisfied with the new mix of "Like a Virgin".

If she does come to Australia, she may switch up the setlist given major hits like Into The Groove, Crazy For You, Like A Prayer, Frozen, Ray of Light, Music, Hung Up, 4 Minutes have never been performed here - I want Music and Ray Of Light at least

If she does come to Australia, she may switch up the setlist given major hits like Into The Groove, Crazy For You, Like A Prayer, Frozen, Ray of Light, Music, Hung Up, 4 Minutes have never been performed here - I want Music and Ray Of Light at least

Why would Australia b different from the many countries she toured 4 the very 1st time on her last tour?

Because for a very long time she has promised to tour and for a very long time, she had hit after hit after hit while certain other countries that she continued to tour failed to provide her with as many hits, as many number one albums and singles

I don't know and because we are special for being so fucking patient lol