MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

This time she probably won't be dancing in front of a white wall.

No, much better...She'll dance in front of a yellow wall, creating a JUXTAPOSITION of the brightness the song represents :wow::wow:

I see something very sunny, 60's, grainy and dirty. Kind of like the first music videos that Lana Del Rey

released. That type of style but not with random clips and images.

Very La Dolce Vita. M wearing big black sunglasses, messy Bardot hair, a simple white men's dress shirt and black fuck me pumps.

This sounds nice. I'd love it for it to have a *gasp* storyline, as it could catapult the feeling of need for freedom and self expression that's hinted on the track (like Rihanna's video did for We Found Love, which MADE the song unforgettable and lent it gravitas).

Let me think back to the last time we Madge tell us a story... mmmm... Hung Up and Sorry? Which to me are not even real stories. I think we're looking at What it Feels like For a Girl - almost a decade ago.

from DrownedMadonna:

3 to 4 hours? WTF? :lmao: what a mess that's gonna be!

did they really mean 3 to 4 days?

I'm assuming that doesn't include getting her beautiful for the shoot, which probably takes another 3-4 hours.

I watched the Making Of the Hollywood video the other day. Even something as simple as that (which I loved) took two long, long days.

Guy, I'm afraid your time is up. Tik-tok, tik-tok, tik-tok...

Guest Not4Pussies

something is off with drownedmadonna's report.

i dont think they translated their news correctly.

we need to push Guy O on Twitter for M to shoot a video for TUTR.

I see something very sunny, 60's, grainy and dirty. Kind of like the first music videos that Lana Del Rey

released. That type of style but not with random clips and images.

I was actually thinking the exact same thing...like a 60's Polaroid come to life. Shot some place sunny.

I am disappointed she only has 3-4 hours to shoot this thing. Why not just commission an animated video like Britters did with that third single from Blackout? This album has to have the most disorganized marketing approach I have ever seen from Madonna's camp.

from DrownedMadonna:

As we already reported a long time ago, Madonna's third single from MDNA is going to be Turn Up The Radio. Therefore, ignore the latest rumours!!

DrownedMadonna has now learned that Madonna wants to film a proper video for Turn Up The Radio, as Madonnarama also reported a few minutes ago. We heard that Madonna has only 3 to 4 hours to film the video, given her busy schedule, before the tour starts on May 31 in Tel Aviv.

Apparently, Madonna is having trouble finding a director that can film the video in just 3 to 4 hours. Madonna is so busy that she is even willing to shoot the video on opening day of the tour before the show begins.

untitled1.jpg

I was actually thinking the exact same thing...like a 60's Polaroid come to life. Shot some place sunny.

I am disappointed she only has 3-4 hours to shoot this thing. Why not just commission an animated video like Britters did with that third single from Blackout? This album has to have the most disorganized marketing approach I have ever seen from Madonna's camp.

Yeah youre right. Britney brought out 'break the ice' when she was ill. It ended up being pretty good!

What happened to the video for Gang Bang? Quentin? Tarantino? Anyone? :(

Tarantino probably did not have time to shoot it as he is working on his own film which I am sure has its own deadlines. Once again, if Madonna really wanted this to happen, her dumb ass would've planned it and made arrangements before last Christmas, rather than bring it up 2 months before a tour starts. This woman has too much going on. She may know how to "shake her ass and multi-task" but it is affecting her ability to do some things properly.

from DrownedMadonna:

As we already reported a long time ago, Madonna's third single from MDNA is going to be Turn Up The Radio. Therefore, ignore the latest rumours!!

DrownedMadonna has now learned that Madonna wants to film a proper video for Turn Up The Radio, as Madonnarama also reported a few minutes ago. We heard that Madonna has only 3 to 4 hours to film the video, given her busy schedule, before the tour starts on May 31 in Tel Aviv.

Apparently, Madonna is having trouble finding a director that can film the video in just 3 to 4 hours. Madonna is so busy that she is even willing to shoot the video on opening day of the tour before the show begins.

Fingers crossed!

1. If she does plan on filming it right before the tour kicks off, that means we (hopefully) should see it by late June.

2. Why on Earth she only has 3-4 hours free when she just cancelled TWO shows (Tel Aviv's original first night AND the Zagreb show) is beyond me. She has 3 days off between the opening night show now and Abu Dhabi...and then she has a whole FOUR DAYS between Istanbul and Rome. She took ONE day to shoot the video for "Celebration" back in July 2009 - in the middle of the tour's second leg.

At first she felt indiferent/unimpressed to the goober when she attended one of her earlier shows back in 2008/2009. But her perception probably changed as at that time she didn`t felt threatened by it until the wannabe started to emulate her life and the media jumped in the bandwagoon.

Madonna must be really pissed off by this but i don`t thing that making a direct attack like including BTW and She`s Not Me in the EY performance would do her any good. It will only give fuel to this monster.

I also think Madonna took offence to GaGa saying in an interview that they email each other. A few days after the interview, I believe Madonna's spokesperson flat out denied that Madonna has ever sent GaGa emails.

Madonnarama broke the news about the professional filming of four different performances at the opening show of the MDNA Tour in Tel Aviv on May 31st!

As we previously reported, those performances will be used to promote the tour using various partners around the world.

Now we can reveal that the four different songs are:

- Girl Gone Wild

- Express Yourself

- Give me all your Luvin’

- Turn up the Radio

Madonna is also trying to find time in her crazy schedule to film a real video for her forthcoming single Turn up the Radio, and not just a live performance of the song.

Let’s hope she’s able to make it happen!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/18/exclusive-the-mdna-tour-performances-that-will-be-filmed-are/#ixzz1vEkQmEPV

That is GREAT news !!! :wow:

I also think Madonna took offence to GaGa saying in an interview that they email each other. A few days after the interview, I believe Madonna's spokesperson flat out denied that Madonna has ever sent GaGa emails.

Gaga threw Madonna under the bus to save her own ass & get the backlash off her back, which then put M's people in a tight spot having to say "they weren't aware" of an email rather than being more blunt about calling LG a liar in a more obvious way :lol: . I think Madonna takes loyalty pretty seriously, so this probably didn't go down well with her. Then there was the Whitney Houston faux inspiration issue, LG calling the comparisons "retarded," and LaurieAnn Gibson stating they were purposely ripping Madonna off & that she should be bitter about it. :doh:

Having said that, I still think Madonna should NOT use BTW. No need to taint her tour that way. The latest rumor that Express Yourself is going to filmed & used as promo is making me think that they really are going to use BTW though :|