MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

I saw Riverwide's username on there :rotfl: Leave it to him to post on a forum full of 14 year olds :lmao:

They do all seem like young faggots with a couple of girls thrown in there. Terrible use of their gifs too. Clearly they haven't learned from Cody/IsaacHarris/4MTSTW :flirt:

Riverwide is posting on Popjustice as well

Not exactly the best two days in the run up to MDNA. "I Fucked Up" was pretty weak, but "Best Friend" is a Grade A stinker.

The only consolation is that they're both on the (poorly named)"deluxe" edition and not on the standard.

Read more: http://www.popjustice.com/forum/index.php?topic=20502.7920#ixzz1pUqzLmc5

Guest Xanthium

Not exactly the best two days in the run up to MDNA. "I Fucked Up" was pretty weak, but "Best Friend" is a Grade A stinker.

OH HELL NO!

rachel+oh+hell+no.gif

That song is my JAM!

The only consolation is that they're both on the (poorly named)"deluxe" edition and not on the standard.

Read more: http://www.popjustice.com/forum/index.php?topic=20502.7920#ixzz1pUqzLmc5

"Poorly named" deluxe edition? :rotfl:

Let me guess:

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/lady-gaga-does-not-like-the-word-deluxe.html

:lmao:

That guy has become so jaded and bitter he can no longer appreciate anything. It's really sad. For some reason he believes he's some sort of expert with the power and authority to make gospel-like statements about whether a song is worthy of attention or not. Crazy and quite bipolar behaviour. :thumbsdown::confused: I honestly feel sad for him because he must live quite an unhappy life.

Moving on to more interesting subjects, has MDNA leaked for real?

:lmao::flop:

Guest Xanthium

I always liked Riverwide. Of course I wasn't aware of the drama that unfolded. I was always hiding out in General Music Discussion. What happened with him here anyways?

:lmao::flop:

As we're quite bored waiting for a leak (feels like we're all lining before the restrooms to have a leak with troubles cointaining ourselves) we should register on Popjustice and thank Riverside for the link to the album file so other people on the PJ's forum will harrass him with it ^^

That guy liked all saints last flop album so I'd take his comments with crow crumbs

I remember saying once that All Saints and the Spice Girls were about equally good as one another and he literally went APE SHIT. He called me every name under the sun and derided me for being thick, deaf, a moron and a cretin etc. It was really funny - I mean, All Saints of all things to get wound up by.

:lol:

I saw Riverwide's username on there :rotfl: Leave it to him to post on a forum full of 14 year olds :lmao:

They do all seem like young faggots with a couple of girls thrown in there. Terrible use of their gifs too. Clearly they haven't learned from Cody/IsaacHarris/4MTSTW :flirt:

The trinity.

df82u9.gif

I remember saying once that All Saints and the Spice Girls were about equally good as one another and he literally went APE SHIT. He called me every name under the sun and derided me for being thick, deaf, a moron and a cretin etc. It was really funny - I mean, All Saints of all things to get wound up by.

:) yup he was Rock Steady mental,I'm sure it's water Under the Bridge now they vanished without a trace

His overblown histrionics on Popjustice are actually really funny to read

I am utterly appalled at your complete and total lack of taste. My jaw has literally dropped to the floor in disbelief. To have such a total lack of taste is breathtaking to the highest degree.

And so on and so on :lol:

I sincerely hope he just quits Madonna altogether. Having him in my fanbase only underscores the stereotype that Madonna fans are cranky old people with nothing better to do than put everyone else down.

What kind of deluded

Anyway, I'm seriously getting anxious now. :lol: I listened to HC on my roadtrip + as much as I love Madolla it's time for M Dina. :wow: