MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

I dont see why it leaking today or next week matters. If someone doesn't plan on buying it whether it leaks or not, they're gonna download when available. It doesn't matter that much...

Leak damn it!!

I dont see why it leaking today or next week matters. If someone doesn't plan on buying it whether it leaks or not, they're gonna download when available. It doesn't matter that much...

Leak damn it!!

Obviously. At best the album will be available as an 'illegal' download as soon as it is released so anyone who wants it will get it. Not to mention that the people who will rush out to get it on the first day/week will be fans who would buy it anyway. YAY SALES :electropop:

I would be curious to see if the ones waiting are mostly in our 30s and older, as we remember having to wait for release days. Whereas the younger people are part of the instant gratification age and used to having stuff immediately accessible.

i hear you.

remembering the days of having to get in your car and drive to the record store to line up and buy a hard copy CD of CASSETTER or even VINYL.

Guest ditaluver

i hear you.

remembering the days of having to get in your car and drive to the record store to line up and buy a hard copy CD of CASSETTER or even VINYL.

yeah I even remember walking through Target and I see "something to remember" on the shelf and I didnt even know it was OUT..or that she was releasing something. BAD FAN :blink:

so I bought that shit and ran out to my car and I fucking locked my keys in the trunk and I had to wait for AAA before I could finally listen to it

yeah I even remember walking through Target and I see "something to remember" on the shelf and I didnt even know it was OUT..or that she was releasing something. BAD FAN :blink:

so I bought that shit and ran out to my car and I fucking locked my keys in the trunk and I had to wait for AAA before I could finally listen to it

:lmao: that's horrible! You probably felt anxiety while you waited.

Guest Xanthium

:lmao:

Guest FrozenEyes

I think this is causing me to have effing dreams now.

Madonna and Guy O for some reason showed up at my house and I got to do an interview with Madonna at my kitchen table. They also brought a long the tour set list, which Madonna reluctantly showed me. The whole time I just kept saying OMG MADONNA'S IN MY HOUSE!!!! NOBODY'S GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!! And I didn't recognize half of the songs on the set list. Most were MDNA songs, but the only back catalogue song I saw was Celebration. :D There was also an LG moment, but I'll leave that out. And then we had some deep meaningful conversation about she is who she is and that says a lot. :nocomment: Which now that I'm awake makes no sense and sounds like bull shit. :lol:

With Erotica I was in a little shitty town in the countryside. It wasnt out till the monday. They had a shop called 'our price' it was the Thursday before, I walked past and it was on sale! I nearly pissed my pants.

Guest Xanthium

Just think, if GMAYL hadn't leaked all those months ago, we might be listening to the full album right now. Another reason to blame that song for everything bad in the world. :lol:

TRUTH.

With Erotica I was in a little shitty town in the countryside. It wasnt out till the monday. They had a shop called 'our price' it was the Thursday before, I walked past and it was on sale! I nearly pissed my pants.

No one was around to drive me to the record store on Tuesday after school, so I had to wait until Wednesday. Can you imagine? I must have been freaking out.

I remember "Our Price" because they used to have those stands with specific albums that you could listen to with headphones. At the time it was fantastic but mostly occupied by chavs so you could never hear what you wanted.

I bought "Bedtime Stories" from there too.

I remember "Our Price" because they used to have those stands with specific albums that you could listen to with headphones. At the time it was fantastic but mostly occupied by chavs so you could never hear what you wanted.

I bought "Bedtime Stories" from there too.

yeah thats it!

And they had no scanners so you could swap the price labels. :lol:

We had a shop in Worcester (daft cunts) that left the CD's in the cases on the shelves and they had no cameras. We used to enquire 'do you have the latest Gloria Estafan CD?' They used to go in the back and we'd rob the joint!!!!!!! I didnt even have a cd player. :lol: By the time my birthday came and I got a cd player I had shit loads. Brothers beyond, Debbie Gibson, Bros, you name it. All the classics.

yeah thats it!

And they had no scanners so you could swap the price labels. :lol:

We had a shop in Worcester (daft cunts) that left the CD's in the cases on the shelves and they had no cameras. We used to enquire 'do you have the latest Gloria Estafan CD?' They used to go in the back and we'd rob the joint!!!!!!! I didnt even have a cd player. :lol: By the time my birthday came and I got a cd player I had shit loads. Brothers beyond, Debbie Gibson, Bros, you name it. All the classics.

:lmao:

they had no scanners so you could swap the price labels. :lol:

:lmao: OMG, I used to do that.

:lol:

Oh god I nicked the whos that girl tour VHS from there. Memories. And princes Lovesexy LP. God knows how I put that up my shirt.

Next door was this shop aagghh cant remeber what it was called. It used to sell posters, cards and teddies?? mmm It was famous, help me out flick. We used to have our school lunch hour and go, they had a camera but it used to turn round so youd wait for the camera to turn the other way and accidentaly drop your coat on the teddies. Scoop it up and run. When you were around the corner youd have a look and youd got 10 garfield teddies all the same. ATHENA! that was it. :lol: I nicked a bin bag of batman badges when batman was coming out of a shop (they were having a delivery) I was that pathetic I covered myself in batman badges from head to toe and went to the first showing (I was only young) in Birmingham. The queue was HUGE and we got there first.

I got home and on the front of the Birmingham newspaper in the train station theres me 'BARNEY LOVES BATMAN' with a photo of me posing covered in all my nicked badges I stole on the way! :shy: I was clueless!

yeah I even remember walking through Target and I see "something to remember" on the shelf and I didnt even know it was OUT..or that she was releasing something. BAD FAN blink.gif

hahahah

same thing with me...i was in a CD STORE>...and i saw the SOMETHING TO REMEMBER on the new release wall...and i thougth...

WOW...that girl looks like madonna...and then i realized it was a new CCD...i was like.WTF !!

i had no idea it was out. of course i bought it as well. crazy.gif

Oh god I nicked the whos that girl tour VHS from there. Memories. And princes Lovesexy LP. God knows how I put that up my shirt.

Next door was this shop aagghh cant remeber what it was called. It used to sell posters, cards and teddies?? mmm It was famous, help me out flick. We used to have our school lunch hour and go, they had a camera but it used to turn round so youd wait for the camera to turn the other way and accidentaly drop your coat on the teddies. Scoop it up and run. When you were around the corner youd have a look and youd got 10 garfield teddies all the same. ATHENA! that was it. :lol: I nicked a bin bag of batman badges when batman was coming out of a shop (they were having a delivery) I was that pathetic I covered myself in batman badges from head to toe and went to the first showing (I was only young) in Birmingham. The queue was HUGE and we got there first.

I got home and on the front of the Birmingham newspaper in the train station theres me 'BARNEY LOVES BATMAN' with a photo of me posing covered in all my nicked badges I stole on the way! :shy: I was clueless!

Oh yeah....ATHENA!

Didn't they sell allsorts of crap like those pointless metal figures made from nuts and bolts that weren't fit enough for the scrap heep?

They also sold shitloads of lava lamps and calendars. My friend tried to pinch one that was on display near the entrance but silly cunt didn't notice it was plugged in and got caught. :lol:

I love a good Erotica story.

Oh yeah....ATHENA!

Didn't they sell allsorts of shit like those pointless metal figures made from nuts and bolts that weren't fit enough for the scrap heep?

They also sold shitloads of lava lamps and calendars. My friend tried to pinch one that was on display near the entrance but silly cunt didn't notice it was plugged in and got caught. :lol:

:lol:

Yes! and those cookoo metal men that you wobbled and they went backwards and forwards balancing for an hour. A shop full of tat. I loved it.

Well according to some on twitter, a Dutch website has reported that the album will leak at 8pm tonight. I really can't be arsed to believe it, I'm drained from all the false starts!