MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

This is what we have been reduced to as Time drags on toward MDNA release :lol:

Come play Barrie with us, they're like Barbies only cheaper and break more easily. :) Or if you like you can play with Sandy, again she is like Sindy but her plastic is toxic :)

Come play Barrie with us, they're like Barbies only cheaper and break more easily. :) Or if you like you can play with Sandy, again she is like Sindy but her plastic is toxic :)

:lmao:

I hear Barrie is about to release a new line of Cheap dolls designed after Madonna called Madunner :wow: and maybe even after Lady Gaga called Ladi Gago

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

everyone is gonna flip when they hear gang bang in full.

My speakers are gonna blow the fuck up during that shyte.

The album needs to leak now. It's not even funny anymore. I was too young to remember the wait between BS and ROL but I defnititely remember the 4 years between Hard Candy and MDNA and all I can say is that I'm READY11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you think at this point in time that M's camp will still have people arrested when MDNA leaks now?

from Guy Os answers in Twitter it seems they are already satisfied with how much they have protected the album and that if it leaks now they would seem to understand because it's so close already to the release...

do you think at this point in time that M's camp will still have people arrested when MDNA leaks now?

Maybe, you never know. I mean it still could be viewed as taking away potential sales.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Is that you Steven btw...and your sexy hairy legs?! I'm so confused here, just discovered the forum a few weeks ago.

No they're not my legs :lol:

BUT THEY WILL BE WHEN I HEAR GANG BANG.

Guest Xanthium

I'm trying to remember when Hard Candy leaked and what I was doing at the time and for the life of me I can't remember :lol: I definitely don't remember being this excited that's for sure.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Or at least release a small snippet of Gang Bang from a part of the song we HAVEN'T heard to prove yourself.

GET TO IT. SNAP, SCRAPPLE AND POP.