MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

love reading all the reviews am not gonna listen though. i wana be strong and listen to the album from start to finish. listening to all the 60 sec snippets would ruin the surprise for me when hearing the full songs.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i really wish we could have heard more of the 'verse' part in the beginning. those synth strings or whatever the fuck they are sound really cool. i can't stop playing this. it feels like one of those tracks that kind of GROWS as it goes along, you know? very benassi, which i love. god, i need this album RIGHT NOW!

What's your problem??? He has the right to voice his opinion too.

Thank you. Cause I didn't even say anything negative. I'm reserving my opinion til I hear the whole track. The poster said he didn't want to hear the snippets so i don't think it's worth it to listen to that short clip that was low quality, and not a very good example of the song in my opinion to ruin his anticipation of the whole album release.

He doesn't want to listen to the snippets YOU idiot! What the hell? Is it going to be like this every single time anyone has an opinion. Stay out of it!

And yes it does sound like LMFAO, and obviously I'm not the only one who agrees. I don't know what clip you're listening to.

Please, PLEASE point me to a LMFAO song that sounds like this. I'll wait.

Did I tell him to listen to the snippet or force him to? NO. He's trying to get people to not listen to the snippet. what type of shit is that?

Idc if you dont like it, but dont try and persuade others not to listen just because YOU dont. fuck outta here!

Edited by drunkbysix

the reviewer who said her vocals were strong on this album wasn't kidding based on this clip. the 'i need to hear your naaaaaaame...' part is just :wow:

Guest ditaluver

yeah i dont think this sounds anything like LMFAO

at least those songs they have out..i dont know about the rest of their album cause ive never heard it.

but yeah..LMFAO is not what I first think of

yeah, i don't get the lmfao thing either.

it's a benassi track with STRONG madonna influences going on. it's a much better mixing of the two than GGW, even though i ADORE that one too.

You can have your opinion.

But dont try and force others to not like it.

"ugh, dont bother listening" what type of shit?

If they want to listen let them. You dont like it, fine. Not everyone is going to like everything.

But sitting up here and downing shit by telling others not to bother? Ridiculous.

it's a bit Rescue Me

oooooh....it is! i actually hear quite a few M songs in there, just cant point out which ones...other than FL.

ugh...i need this album in my life!!!!!!!!

Did I tell him to listen to the snippet or force him to? NO. He's trying to get people to not listen to the snippet. what type of shit is that?

Idc if you dont like it, but dont try and persuade others not to listen just because YOU dont. fuck outta here!

I'm not going to keep going back and forth about it.

The point is, whoopiedoo is trying NOT ( I'm going to have to repeat this)

NOT

to listen to the snippets so I was trying to give him assurance that that LOW QUALITY, not so good part of the song, wasn't worth ruining his wait. Who knows what tomorrow's snippet might bring, but this one ain't all that for him to listen to it and then ruin listening to the album in HQ as new.

I'm not going to keep going back and forth about it.

The point is, whoopiedoo is trying NOT ( I'm going to have to repeat this)

NOT

to listen to the snippets so I was trying to give him assurance that that LOW QUALITY, not so good part of the song, wasn't worth ruining his wait. Who knows what tomorrow's snippet might bring, but this one ain't all that for him to listen to it and then ruin listening to the album in HQ as new.

Okay. I guess. I'm just not in the mood for negativity.

Despite the sound quality it sounds very good. Like Confessions on steroids and poppers.

Reminds me of some of the hard trance music they used to play at the hedonistic

infamous gay after hours club Trade.

ugh. complete other direction. if this is one of the weaker tracks of the album, then it's going to be really amazing. didn't expect much after gmayl and ggw, but this sound sreally promising. and yes, it reminds me of impressive instant / sky fits heaven and future lovers..