GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

Just found this on Madonnarama. Sorry if posted before:

We can also give you a taste of what it’s like!

“Girls Gone Wild” opens up the way “Like a Prayer” (the album) closes: with an “Act of Contrition” spoken by Madonna.

The snippet included in the iHeartRadio MDNA megamix doesn’t really do the song justice.

The beat of this song is simply insane!

It’s the most danceable pop song you’ve ever heard!

We can expect the remixes to kill everything.

It’s all about a good girl wanting to have fun on the dance floor (“in the zone”) accepting her status of bad girl… and it’s a little autobiographical too: “I know good girls don’t misbehave, but I’m a bad girl anyway”.

Still, towards the end, Madonna whispers “Forgive me”…

Unfortunately the lyric video has been pushed back until next week - and the lyric video will use a remix of the song :(

This new single apparently will be filled with religious themes. It starts with an Act of Contrition (a Catholic prayer that expresses sorrow for sins) and then the video will have loads of religious symbolism and visual ellements. I guess she found her way back home again ;)

Or it includes... THE DANCERS :scared:

Hypnopsis.jpg

Please No. Haven't we been through enough . We get it. You can dance. you love to dance. Lets dance the night away. Now STOP.

and as for

It’s all about a good girl wanting to have fun on the dance floor (“in the zone”) accepting her status of bad girl… and it’s a little autobiographical too: “I know good girls don’t misbehave, but I’m a bad girl anyway”. :scared:

I hope it's not going to be Celebration/Get Together with SFX, Jump extravaganza !

Please No. Haven't we been through enough . We get it. You can dance. you love to dance. Lets dance the night away. Now STOP.

and as for

It’s all about a good girl wanting to have fun on the dance floor (“in the zone”) accepting her status of bad girl… and it’s a little autobiographical too: “I know good girls don’t misbehave, but I’m a bad girl anyway”. :scared:

I hope it's not going to be Celebration/Get Together with SFX, Jump extravaganza !

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

shut up til youve heard the song and seen the video.

fucking hell.

BITCH :rant::inlove::clap::drool::dramatic::demonic::drama:

Between this and the GMAYL single cover/video, Madonna is about to set it off this era wearing these short ass outfits. Ugh, she's so everythang. Her fiesty cunt is in full bloom this time round & I love it. IT BETTER BE REAL (and if not, I NEEED a full HQ of that picture to jerk off too ASAP). K? Thanks!

Guest Osh Şarif

FAKE.

scaled.php?server=192&filename=madge.png&res=medium

I Wanna To Know The Effects Used By Photoshop ! How Madonna Cover Album become like that !!?

madonna-mdna-cover.jpg

Edited by Osh Şarif

Guest Osh Şarif

Yeah and as if they would all of a sudden scrap the real glass and start using photoshop for that effect. Nice effort though to whoever made that.

I tried many times to make it but I Can't :(

Edited by Osh Şarif