- Gang Bang

- Some Girls

- I'm A Sinner

- Masterpiece

- Falling Free

- Love Spent

=========================

On Gang Bang

The Bang Bang lyrics DrownedMadonna posted were correct. Either the title was misspelled as Gang Bang or she has re sung the "b-b-bang b-b-bang bang boom" part and now it's "g-g-gang g-g-gang bang boom"!

wait, the itunes preorder was an 18 track edition, not 17. 15 album tracks, plus LMFAO remix, that leaves two tracks. are they gonna be remixes or actual album bonus tracks

Guest groovyguy

wait, the itunes preorder was an 18 track edition, not 17. 15 album tracks, plus LMFAO remix, that leaves two tracks. are they gonna be remixes or actual album bonus tracks

Itunes Preorder ONLY Friday, February 3rd through Monday, February 6th only

18. Bonus Remix track

The Deluxe Edition has 17 tracks.

They said the preorder bonux track (track 18) was a remix. So we still don't know what track 17 is.

Guest groovyguy

So who is responsible for SUPERSTAR and I'm ADDICTED?

Probably The Demolition Crew, Hardy “Indiigo” Muanza, Michael Malih

Guest groovyguy

Also note that, 'Bang Bang' was produced by Solveig, not Orbit.

Bang Bang was produced by Orbit

My link

Another track we can add on that list is “Bang Bang” a mid-tempo track produced by William Orbit. Like we already said, the album is going to feature deep and intimate lyrics… well, this is one of them.

“Bang Bang” includes themes such as bitter love, temptation, violence and even murder.

i noticed that this era so far hasn't been characterized by a proper look /theme like Confessions/AL/Music etc.

I prefer it this way. It was starting to get a bit contrived. Look I'm a cowgirl! I'm a disco dolly! I'm a boxer! It was like dressing up. This era feels like a reboot of the Madonna brand so she might as well start with a clean slate.

I prefer it this way. It was starting to get a bit contrived. Look I'm a cowgirl! I'm a disco dolly! I'm a boxer! It was like dressing up. This era feels like a reboot of the Madonna brand so she might as well start with a clean slate.

I agree.. the image changes became less since the mid 90s and weren't necessary anymore. They were very exciting in their time of course, but now are a little tired and stale. Perhaps another reason to dislike the ununified and discarded Hard Candy look, something clearly went wrong there.

erm i COMPLETELY AGREE with you, i think hell is about to freeze over.

But yes the characters she was adopting were becoming a bit tiresome. gald shes just being herself.

Bang Bang was produced by Orbit

My link

Another track we can add on that list is Bang Bang a mid-tempo track produced by William Orbit. Like we already said, the album is going to feature deep and intimate lyrics… well, this is one of them.

Bang Bang includes themes such as bitter love, temptation, violence and even murder.

Madonnarama is a fan site.

I have heard the track and it was clearly produced by Martin Solveig.

Edited by veras95

wo.jpg

Maybe the song was re-worked by Orbit, but the version of, 'Bang Bang' that was floating around is definitely a Solveig track. If not, Orbit took on Solveig's, 'Hello' sound as it sounds very similar to that.

Either way, can't wait to hear of, 'Gang Bang' is a completely different song or completely re-worked by Orbit.

41707710150654114174402.jpg

Stunning! Reminds me of this lovely unused piece from COAD:

Madonna-Confessions-On-A-Dance-Floor-Photoshoot-madonna-19706808-700-700.jpg

:wow: at that Tour Promo pic. So fresh and Cool !

According to the offical tour announcement, the regular cd will be given for free for each ticket purchase in the US. Clearly, they don't care about how the album or single would chart. It's all about making money from the tour. I must give up caring about her chart positions cause it doesnt seem relevant anymore.

According to the offical tour announcement, the regular cd will be given for free for each ticket purchase in the US. Clearly, they don't care about how the album or single would chart. It's all about making money from the tour. I must give up caring about her chart positions cause it doesnt seem relevant anymore.

my thoughts exactly.they dont care about charts anymore.ohhh God. i had big hopes from interscope.