Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Lovesong

Allaboutmadonna

Victor Cruz and co. can expect an all-star playlist from Madonna today — the Material Girl’s halftime set will include some of her greatest hits, sources told The Post.

Madge will kick off the show with “Vogue” before showcasing her new dance song “Give Me All Your Luvin’” — the first single from her upcoming album, MDNA. The third song is believed to be a mash-up of “Holiday” and “Ray of Light.” Cee Lo Green and a church choir will join her to wrap up the set with “Like A Prayer.”

New York Post

Sounds good! no LMFAO?

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith talks about Madonna...

"American Idol" judge and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler thinks Madonna's got it covered when it comes to Sunday's Super Bowl halftime show.

"If I were Madonna, I think she would be rehearsing for the last month about it, 'cause she's smart," Steven told Access Hollywood on Thursday night as he promoted "CMT Crossroads: Steven Tyler & Carrie Underwood Live from the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam," which airs Saturday evening.

"I love that woman," he continued of Madonna. "She really gets the big picture."

Steven is a Super Bowl halftime show veteran, having previously performedin 2001 with Aerosmith at the big game, and he expects things to go better for the "Give Me All Your Luvin'" singer, than they did for his band.

http://news.yahoo.com/steven-tyler-madonnas-super-bowl-halftime-show-024950853.html

I am so READY for Like A Prayer.

because no matter how many times she performs it, it's always AMAZING.

It's a song (that even non-fans) know and usually love.

It's one of the greatest pop songs ever.

I am so READY for you today, Queen.

XZK4C.gif

Guest groovyguy

1. Vogue (House of Ninja)

2. Give Me All Your Luvin’ (ft. MIA, NM, LMFAO)

3. Holiday/Ray of Light Mash-up

4. Like A Prayer (ft. Cee Lo Green and a church choir)

Just perfect!

1. Vogue (House of Ninja)

2. Give Me All Your Luvin' (ft. MIA, NM, LMFAO)

3. Holiday/Ray of Light Mash-up

4. Like A Prayer (ft. Cee Lo Green and a church choir)

Just perfect!

:thumbsup:

YES, That is the PERFECT 12 minute setlist.

I bet she is too.

I was watching that Mer Girl/Sky Fits Heaven performance the other day and is by far one of her greatest performances. Although the manga/video game aspect to it is a huge aspect. So cool.

I love it so much! I may have just been reading into it a little too much but the whole 'gives me wings' comment. :think:

Guest groovyguy

William Orbit @WilliamOrbit

I know who's going to win Superbowl already. Madonna!!! And one of the football teams will do well too

her entrance to her concerts are always, well except for ss, grande.......blond ambition, reinvention, confessions......how will she emerge this time on stage??

will she be able to do one final soundcheck before the stadium opens for audience??

A Madonna fansite is uploading the halftime show after the Superbowl is over and will make it available for download....or so they said.

can't wait to convert it and put it on my iPod.

:dramatic:

george Michael twitting about madonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"just saw the Madonna video, she looks great. as for the song, err....don't really think I should comment. Heheheh ...."

"Still, us gayboyz will probably fall for it again.We never learn :) According to her brother,she's not very fond of having us around anymore.Hopefully that's bullshit, family feud kinda thing (he's gay).And I just checked the album track listing, and it's soooooo directed at Boyztown. And by the sounds of it she's turned over a new leaf!She's into gang banging, MDMA (supergay drug), etc. Who'd have guessed?My goodness, where does she find the time?Now THATS what I call gay madge! :)"

then somebody tell him that she´s not anti gay, that that was Guy, and:

"That could very well be true. I met Guy Ritchie just the one time and he blanked me like a schoolgirl :) "

Guest Fukujima

still no pics leaked from all her rehearsals???? too bad......

will she be able to top live8, live earth??

from Tweeter:

erjevans Erika Evans

Still in shock after dress rehearsal with #Madonna for the #SuperBowlXLVI halftime show...just wait until you see it!

OMG I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to make this about JANET because today is all about Madonna but I just find it funny, the Janet fans on Twitter and forums talking about how "Nobody will even care about Madonna's performance" and that "Janet's will always be superior"

:lmao: