Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

One of the awesome things about Madonna--she doesn't have to whore herself during the initial promo period like other artists. She's such a force that the press turn themselves inside out just to write-up and hype whatever new thing she has for release. Of course I at least like to have a final track listing or the final cover art--like right now.

from Madonnatribe.com:

Madonna will attend a special Super Bowl Press Conference on February 2nd, MadonnaTribe.com has learnt. The press conference will highlitght what's in store for the Halftime Show and Madonna will be there to explain how this will be the greatest show on earth! And this will be just the start of a month full of surprises and exciting announcements!

On the promo side, Madonna will be featured on two major US magazines. She'll make the cover story of The Advocate and she will be also featured in People magazine with an extensive article even although she won't be the cover girl this time. Speaking on what's up to come, MadonnaTribe has also learnt and can exclusively report that M.D.N.A. is currently set to be the album in Madonna's career with the longest running time" - featuring a dozen of songs on the regular CD with a few more to be added on the special edition packaging.

And speaking of long run, her upcoming World Tour is also set to cover an incredible span of time. Just to give you a rough idea of what we're talking about, after kicking off in Tel Aviv at the end of May and having a few stops in the Middle East, the Madonna Tour will stay around Europe for three entire months for about 30 difference performances.Want to know more? Then all you have to do is wait a little longer until the official Tour announcement is taking place two days after the Super Bowl, with tickets for the first announced concerts going on sale immediately afterwards.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6327

Save The Date: Give Me All Your Luvin' out on Feb 3rd!

MadonnaTribe has heard and can exclusively report some fresh and exciting news about Madonna's new single!

Mark the following date on your calendars: February 3rd is the day of the official launch of the kick-off single of Madonna's upcoming album.

give_me_501.jpg

On Friday 3rd - two days before the Super Bowl - the new song will hit radios and also be available online and to download on all the major music outlets worldwide.

The promo machine is working at full throttle and chances are that, although the Give Me All Your Luvin' day is set for February 3rd, a special preview of the new single will premiere the day before!

And you read it right! The title of the new single has slightly changed again and it's now spelled "Give Me All Your Luvin'"!

Guest groovyguy

Updated Madonna Events:

Jan 30th: Jay Leno show

Jan 31st: W.E. Soundtrack Available

Feb 2nd: Superbowl Conference - Madonna will preview her show and attend Q & A.

TBA: Anderson Interview

Feb 3rd: GAYL Release

Feb 3rd: W.E. USA Theatrical Release

Feb 5th: Super Bowl Half-time Show.

Feb 7th: GAYL Radio Impact Day

Feb 7th: Tour Announcement

March (TBA): M.D.N.A Release

May (TBA): 2012 World Tour

Guest groovyguy

from Madonnatribe.com:

Madonna will attend a special Super Bowl Press Conference on February 2nd, MadonnaTribe.com has learnt. The press conference will highlitght what's in store for the Halftime Show and Madonna will be there to explain how this will be the greatest show on earth! And this will be just the start of a month full of surprises and exciting announcements!

On the promo side, Madonna will be featured on two major US magazines. She'll make the cover story of The Advocate and she will be also featured in People magazine with an extensive article even although she won't be the cover girl this time. Speaking on what's up to come, MadonnaTribe has also learnt and can exclusively report that M.D.N.A. is currently set to be the album in Madonna's career with the longest running time" - featuring a dozen of songs on the regular CD with a few more to be added on the special edition packaging.

And speaking of long run, her upcoming World Tour is also set to cover an incredible span of time. Just to give you a rough idea of what we're talking about, after kicking off in Tel Aviv at the end of May and having a few stops in the Middle East, the Madonna Tour will stay around Europe for three entire months for about 30 difference performances.Want to know more? Then all you have to do is wait a little longer until the official Tour announcement is taking place two days after the Super Bowl, with tickets for the first announced concerts going on sale immediately afterwards.

Finally! :clap:

Updated Madonna Events:

March (TBA): M.D.N.A Release

May (TBA): 2012 World Tour

hey groovy, can you put this on this thread?

Tsk, why oh why must they release the single on Feb 3 (Friday), only 3 days of sales (sigh). Is midnight turning Feb 6 really that difficult to set?

not even a screen cap... :lmao: poor Megaforce must be take a lot of time to airbrush M for 2012 :wow:

4minutes_video_still6news.jpg

:lmao: She did look damn good though. And wasn't that filmed before the cheeks?

Anyways, longest running album? Erotica currently holds that title at 75:24 long. Would be cool for her to do that again and make it longer. But a special edition with extra tracks shouldn't count.

:lmao:She did look damn good though. And wasn't that filmed before the cheeks?

Anyways, longest running album? Erotica currently holds that title at 75:24 long. Would be cool for her to do that again and make it longer. But a special edition with extra tracks shouldn't count.

Yeah, look: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TJufPOKac6s/TcS63EuhKwI/AAAAAAAANBE/9bTxDRrCEvY/s1600/4%2Bminutes%2Bvideo%2Bmadonna.jpg

Guest groovyguy

Updated Madonna Events:

Apr 2nd (tentative): M.D.N.A Release (Outside USA)

Apr 3rd (tentative): M.D.N.A Release (USA)

May 31st (tentative): 2012 World Tour

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i thought the album is due in march?

and how the HELL is feb 3rd the last week of january?!?!

uuuggggghhhhh.

this better be good.

Another fake tracklist:

M.D.N.A MARCH-APRIL 2012

TRACKLIST

1- Trust in me

2- Turn Up the Radio

3- Gimme All Your Luvin

4- What`s on your mind?

5- Birthday Song

6- Go All Night

7- D.A.N.C.E