Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

Guest groovyguy

and visa versa. ;) It also benefits M

I guess so. Just find it strange that they would do that when they haven't supported her in years.

I'm fairly certain she was nominated for Best International Female at the 1995 Brits (probably lost to Bjork), but I may be mistaken.

She was, but kd lang won. :blink: A classic example of how idiotic the Brits are - not cause kd isn't worthy (for Ingenue she certainly was) but she didn't even have a proper album out. I just remembered it was that stupid dyke film Even Cowgirls Get The Blues that she had one crap flop on or whatever. They could have gave her the award when she was RELEVANT.

Worse still, because Natalie Imbruglia (:rotfl:) shown up, she won it and beat Madonna for ROL.

I guess so. Just find it strange that they would do that when they haven't supported her in years.

That was my first thought too! Hmmm.....unless something has changed drastically it's not like they will play any of the singles from the album. Unless.....the "so excited" for the ALBUM is just a front.....they really excited cuz they got that payola check from Interscope in the mail today! Otherwise they excited it's gonna sit there and collect dust from not using it?? :p

CynthiaMcFadden: tonight @ABC2020 a treat... Madonna in the recording studio with M.I.A. the first time in 30 years she's let us see her make music...

Omg this would be the perfect time to reveal the album art work on 20/20!!!!!!!

Guest groovyguy

na na na na na na na na.... na na na na na na na.... na na na na na na... you can sing my song tonight....

:lmao:

It's actually really cool to be uncool?

The Beat goes on and the beat goes on?

It's actually really cool to be uncool?

The Beat goes on and the beat goes on?

lol, I know, but the nananana parts sound so MIA, as in an "it is what it is" and "jimmy" kind of style. mixed with M.. could be interesting.

Guest groovyguy

lol, I know, but the nananana parts sound so MIA, as in an "it is what it is" and "jimmy" kind of style. mixed with M.. could be interesting.

Yes it sounds interesting. It looks like it's gonna be a real fun pop dance album.

Reminds me of It Takes A Muscle's poppier cousin song, at least judging by this short snippet. And the way Maya dances in the studio is exactly how this song makes me feel.