Madonna Fury at Staff Selling Songs/Videos/Photos

GregVsMatt

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4032692/Leak-a-Virgin.html

Leak a Virgin

Madonna fury at staff selling songs

SNF02BIZFXN-532_1431249a.jpg

Madonna had her magnifying glass and notebook out too, conducting her own Sherlock Holmes-style investigation into a costly "leak" in her camp.

Some of her associates are under the spotlight for flogging music, video footage and sensitive pictures behind her back.

It all kicked off before Christmas, when a Spanish super-fan was rumbled releasing seven new songs from her forthcoming album on the web.

Now the Queen Mother Of Pop is hot on the trail of the guilty party who has their fingers in the till.

A source said: "Her camp were aware of the Spanish character because he was an annoying super-fan. They were on to him for actively leaking and selling new and old unreleased tracks online.

"He has been arrested but there's a much bigger picture. The source of these leaks comes from within Madonna's camp.

"Single tracks have been exchanging hands for well over $1,000.

"Hundreds of hours of Madonna footage have been obtained illegally for tens of thousand of dollars."

It would have to be someone close to get access to that kind of material. It's clear a serious betrayal has been going on.

And they are either extremely stupid or brave to risk her wrath.

Hundreds of unflattering, un-Photoshopped pics of her also leaked in the last year, which really got her famous temper bubbling over.

The source added: "It is all part of the same deal made by a few unscrupulous characters to line their pockets."

Madonna has got a new album coming soon and a huge show at Hyde Park planned in the summer.

It might be a good chance for her to unveil the culprit in front of 60,000 angry fans.

As much as I love the leaks and video footage, some of it amazing, for example Rain and La Isla Bonita were incredible, I was horrified by the photos that had been leaking especially from her longtime trusted photographer.

I would die a happy death if every Herb Ritts photo leaked but not the stuff that should never be seen thats been leaking.

I hope Madonna sues and makes an example of the cunt who has been selling all her unreleased stuff behind her back.

Having said that, if M released stuff on iTunes for collectors eg, a selection of finished demo's like Broken etc, everyone would win.

Guest bluejean

Most of the leaked stuff is quite forgettable though really. To think people have been paying thousands for that.

Am very glad we got the Reinvention tour though. I also hope the 2nd leg of S&S leaks too. Guy did promise that would see the light of day.

Expected.

This happens when your artist do not do a proper release of unreleased material and all the extras that most of the artists give to the fans nowadays.

That's so Internet gay of u 2 say. But BULLSHIT nonetheless. This kinda stuff has been going on 4 decades, pré-internet, Pré-digital. People like David Bowie, Prince, The Stones etc.. have had, in some cases, more bootlegged studio material than official.

Since the cassette (:lol:) a massive bootleg market emerged that went beyond illegal live recordings.

Most of the leaked stuff is quite forgettable though really. To think people have been paying thousands for that.

Am very glad we got the Reinvention tour though. I also hope the 2nd leg of S&S leaks too. Guy did promise that would see the light of day.

Guy promised it? shit, so it will never happen :hurt:...

Guest bluejean

That's so Internet gay of u 2 say. But BULLSHIT nonetheless. This kinda stuff has been going on 4 decades, pré-internet, Pré-digital. People like David Bowie, Prince, The Stones etc.. have had, in some cases, more bootlegged studio material than official.

Since the cassette ( :lol: ) a massive bootleg market emerged that went beyond illegal live recordings.

Yes 100% agree.

Sure, some artists like to tack on lots of bonus tracks and b-sides for the sake of giving their fans "good value." But like I said, most of the leaks it's plain obvious why they didn't make it onto an album. Quality over quantity!

I'm surprised it's taken this long for something to be done. Madonna really needs to go out to Walmart and buy herself a giant safe so she herself can lock all that shit up.

I hate when those unflattering,un-Photoshopped photos leak.It's embarassing.She needs to put a stop to that.

Totally agree. It's blatantly malicious to release those un-photoshopped photos...there is no justification for it. The scumbag in her camp releasing all of this stuff seriously needs legal action to be taken against them.

It all kicked off before Christmas, when a Spanish super-fan was rumbled releasing seven new songs from her forthcoming album on the web.

Seems to me that the real "fury" is over "Seven new songs" from her up and coming album. I'm confused? The only two songs that leaked were Masterpiece and GAYL. Am I missing something? What other five new song from her new album was leaked?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I don't know why fans get so defensive when non-photoshopped pics leak, why? because you have to deal with the fact that she does in fact have wrinkles and doesn't look like an action figure from a video game 24/7? who cares, they're just pics. It's not like people don't know her age, Britney's had pics like that leak too, so what. God forbid these women look human for the world.

I don't know why fans get so defensive when non-photoshopped pics leak, why? because you have to deal with the fact that she does in fact have wrinkles and doesn't look like an action figure from a video game 24/7? who cares, they're just pics. It's not like people don't know her age, Britney's had pics like that leak too, so what. God forbid these women look human for the world.

I agree, but at the same time, you have to admit that their seems to be some sort of malicious intent behind it. Back in the day, we'd never have seen such pics. Now it seems, leaking the horrible takes are all the rage. I can see it being annoying to the artist/celebrity being they chose certain pics to be published.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

They leak because everything leaks on the net, nothing is safe anymore, she isn't the only singer to have it done.

And really, at the end of the day, where do these pics end up? i don't see massive headlines with her untouched pics all over magazines or anything, no one really cares. The only place they'd end up in is some cheap shitty tabloid magazine next to unfalttering pics of celebrities eating messy and pulling ugly faces as a gush of wind hits them :dazed:

They leak because everything leaks on the net, nothing is safe anymore, she isn't the only singer to have it done.

And really, at the end of the day, where do these pics end up? i don't see massive headlines with her untouched pics all over magazines or anything, no one really cares. The only place they'd end up in is some cheap shitty tabloid magazine next to unfalttering pics of celebrities eating messy and pulling ugly faces as a gush of wind hits them :dazed:

No argument there really. It's just the pics aren't supposed to be seen, yet someone is no doubt going against the wishes of the artist, at the same time probably financially gaining by it. Just because "nothing is safe anymore" and "everything leaks on the net", doesn't make it anymore right or justifiable.

I just try to think of it from my own perspective if I was the artist. There is a vision an artist goes for. As an artist you want to create this specific vision, and when crap like this leak, it really ruins the whole project. I know that I would be pissed if someone was leaking stuff of me that I didn't ask to be published. And we really don't need the internet to leak stuff. Tabloids have leaked photos and crap for decades. Internet just makes it much more easier and accessible. But it's a shame we can't hold the same regard and respect that we once had back in the 30's, 40's and 50's, where crap like this would not see the light of day.

Of course it's not right, but that's how it is isn't it? shit leaks.

Well it depends on how you look at it. You might not have such a nonchalant perspective if it were deeply unflattering photos of your mother posted on facebook by a relative or a stranger for example. If your mother complained about it, is that how you would respond? 'Shit leaks'?

It all comes down to respect and the widespread problem these days is that people like yourself think it's acceptable to overstep the boundaries of basic human respect. It's morally wrong...and in some cases it is illegal and a punishable offence.

I just try to think of it from my own perspective if I was the artist. There is a vision an artist goes for. As an artist you want to create this specific vision, and when crap like this leak, it really ruins the whole project. I know that I would be pissed if someone was leaking stuff of me that I didn't ask to be published. And we really don't need the internet to leak stuff. Tabloids have leaked photos and crap for decades. Internet just makes it much more easier and accessible. But it's a shame we can hold the same regard and respect that we once had back in the 30's, 40's and 50's, where crap like this would not see the light of day.

Totally agree.

Well it depends on how you look at it. You might not have such a nonchalant perspective if it were deeply unflattering photos of your mother posted on facebook by a relative or a stranger for example. If your mother complained about it, is that how you would respond? 'Shit leaks'?

It all comes down to respect and the widespread problem these days is that people like yourself think it's acceptable to overstep the boundaries of basic human respect. It's morally wrong...and in some cases it is illegal and a punishable offence.

Yo Mama so fat when she went to the movies she sat next to everyone.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Yeah that is how i would respond actually. I'd tell my Mother to go get some real fucking problems.

Sorry, but this agony over crows feet on Madonna's pics is the most unimportant thing on the planet.

If unflattering photos of Madonna or frienda and family is the height of peoples problems on here, that's truly pathetic.

We aren't talking about pics of Madonna taking a dump in her bathroom, if it was that i'd understand, however they're just untouched photoshoot images. It's nothing.

Yeah that is how i would respond actually. I'd tell my Mother to go get some real fucking problems.

Sorry, but this agony over crows feet on Madonna's pics is the most unimportant thing on the planet.

If unflattering photos of Madonna or frienda and family is the height of peoples problems on here, that's truly pathetic.

We aren't talking about pics of Madonna taking a dump in her bathroom, if it was that i'd understand, however they're just untouched photoshoot images. It's nothing.

Just as I thought - no respect. Sharing music and photos that do not belong to you is like looting - it's morally wrong and it's illegal. Just because someone like Madonna does not have "problems" like yours does not disqualify her as a human being with feelings and legal rights.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Oh the AGONY of being RICH AND FAMOUS.

Crows feet!!!!! Madonna looking her age!!!! how DOES she go on? WHERE ARE THE LAWS TO PROTECT HER PHOTOSHOP IMAGES?

Ridiculous.

Switch on your TV and go see the world and the ACTUAL shit that happens to people.

Madonna and her need to look 17 everyday in pictures is a moronic thing to throw your fist in the air over.

Fucking hell.

She is a PUBLIC FIGURE, she is doing a PHOTOSHOOT FOR THE MEDIA and the world in her PUSH UP BRA and HEELS, if she doesn't want untouched pics of her FAMOUS face to leak, don't do photoshoots and expect images to NEVER leak.

Rather than asking me how i'd feel if my Mother had untouched photos on Facebook, go ask a Mother who's 13 year old son is DYING of cancer how she feels about Madonnas STRUGGLE with lack of photoshop.

Like i said, these aren't pics of her IN HER HOME doing something private, it's a photoshoot, for everyone. Untouched pics may not be the way she wants them released, but i can think of WORSE things to worry about.

Is that supposed to be "furious" rather than fury? Or is that British speak?

It's just more publicity and builds anticipation.

British speak? Does it sound odd? As a Brit it reads perfectly fine to me. They just used the noun instead of the adjective.

As to the article, I have loved the leaks over the last few years but I do understand this is material that Madonna has not wanted to release for various reasons. The only question is why did it take so long for her team to spring into action? Surely after the ROL demos leaked, they should have gone on the war path? Since then, 100s of tracks have leaked so it's a bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

As for seven tracks, wasn't it mentioned here that the mega-serious collector fans who pay good money for rare songs have got more tracks off the new album than justGMAYL and Masterpiece?