Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

i doubt the album will have a typical orbit sound

in fact i'd be disappointed if it was entirely produced by him as none of his recent stuff impressed me

but the involvement of other co-producers/writers is what makes this very interesting and exciting

we have jean baptiste kouame, martin solveig, emile haynie, benny benassi, free school, etc..

i can't wait

William also said Madonna would win an Oscar for best picture so lets take things slow puppies!

the film probably is good and oscar worthy in terms of cinematography, costume design etc. read the reviews of the average viewer and most of them are very positive - with a few exceptions. for a second film im sure the movie is very good. its also a given that people dont want an artist to succeed in another art form/medium when theyre worldwide famous in a specific genre (music).. imagine steven spielberg or brad pitt doing music on a big scale.. ;) the world isnt ready yet ;)

ps.. im sure william etc see the film way different than a film critic would, just like he'd judge music different than someone in film would. its a personal thing anyway.

from madonnarama.com:

As a few (not always accurate) parts of the “Give Me All Your Love” lyrics have leaked, Madonnarama decided to finally reveal the complete lyrics of Madonna’s lead single.

According to our source, these arenÂ’t from the final version, but from the demo version that only includes Madonna and the backing vocals.

Keep in mind that this is one of the fun, radio friendly tracks and absolutely perfect for the Super Bowl. The overall album contains much more deeper and personal lyrics.

L-U-V Madonna

Y-O-U You wanna

I see you coming and I donÂ’t wanna know your name

L-U-V Madonna

I see you coming and youÂ’re gonna have to change the game

Y-O-U You wanna

Would you like to try?

Give me a reason why

Give me all that you got

Maybe youÂ’ll do fine

As long as you donÂ’t lie to me

And pretend to be what youÂ’re not

(Chorus)

DonÂ’t play the stupid game

Cause IÂ’m a different kind of girl

Every record sounds the same

YouÂ’ve got to step into my world

Give me all your love and give me your love

Give me all your love today

LetÂ’s forget about time

And dance our lives away

L-U-V Madonna

Y-O-U You wanna

Keep trying donÂ’t give up, itÂ’s if you want it bad enough

L-U-V Madonna

ItÂ’s right in front of you, now tell me what youÂ’re thinking of

Y-O-U You wanna

In another place, at a different time

You can be my lucky star

We can drink some wine

Burgundy is fine

LetÂ’s drink the bottle every drop

(Chorus)

LetÂ’s forget about time

And dance our lives away

(Bridge)

You have all the L-U-V

I gave you everything you need

Now itÂ’s up to Y-O-U

Are you the one, shall we proceed?

M-A-D DonÂ’t make me

L-U-V ItÂ’s time for

Y-O-U ItÂ’s up to

L-U-V I want your

(Chorus)

LetÂ’s forget about time

And dance our lives away

Since these lyrics are from the *demo* version of the track,I guess the released version will feature a rap from Nicki Minaj and additional vocals from M.I.A.?

Since these lyrics are from the *demo* version of the track,I guess the released version will feature a rap from Nicki Minaj and additional vocals from M.I.A.?

God, I hope not because I can't stand her at all. M.I.A on the other hand is fabulous.

Just a little rough rundown of events coming our way in the next couple of months:

* november 12th - Smirnoff Experience

* december - movie press and Harper's Bazaar cover

* february 5th - Super Bowl halftime show and single premiere

* february - First single

* march - album on sale

* april - launch of Truth or Dare brand with fragrance

* may - start of World tour?

Shouldn't the album single premiere on radio before the Super Bowl? Perhaps six days before, and then go on sale that Monday. "4 Minutes" went on sale a week after the track hit radio.

But, we'll see if they're thinking sensibly in terms of release dates and promo this time around.

Guest groovyguy

From the fan who first leaked parts of the GMAYL lyrics:

I think she has an anthem on her hands.

It's infectious.

Can't get it out of my head.

Singing it all day long.

Shaking, dancing.

It's a kickass 3:25 mins.

Ugh, knowing that he has it is just frustrating... singing and dancing to it all day long... fuck him LOL ;) just kidding, I just want in on the fun :p

This really has me wondering... if so many people are already hearing the new single already... couldn't there be a chance that she'll release a first single really early? Premiere it next saturday at the Smirnoff event and use it as a promo to tide her over to the new year and then have the premiere performance be at the Super Bowl? Cause I doubt she'd do a first listen type deal at the Super Bowl...

This really has me wondering... if so many people are already hearing the new single already... couldn't there be a chance that she'll release a first single really early? Premiere it next saturday at the Smirnoff event and use it as a promo to tide her over to the new year and then have the premiere performance be at the Super Bowl? Cause I doubt she'd do a first listen type deal at the Super Bowl...

i think it will..no doubt

Guest groovyguy

Maybe the earlier rumor about the first single release in November might turn out to be true after all?

3:27 minutes?...so short!!...i always felt Hung Up album version was too short for such a wonderful song so i play the video version more...hope there's a longer video version for GMAYL if the song is great too...

3:27 minutes?...so short!!...i always felt Hung Up album version was too short for such a wonderful song so i play the video version more...hope there's a longer video version for GMAYL if the song is great too...

I always think a lot of songs suffer in the single cut, but there are rules in some charts around single length etc for it to be considered for the chart. I think that is the case here in the UK which is why we get radio edits? Like you say Hung Up is much better in the longer version, particularly love the build up. Frozen is similar, the longer version is sublime. Its one of the reasons I dont think Isaac would have worked as a single, an amazing song but would have really suffered in a radio edit.

Anyway lots of positive noise. I am getting quite excited about it all, but....I will be the one to say it....there will be certain fanbases waiting to hear the song and compare it, however obscure, to another song as a form of "revenge".

Guest bluejean

Its one of the reasons I dont think Isaac would have worked as a single, an amazing song but would have really suffered in a radio edit.

One of the other reasons being that its not really a radio friendly/catchy/single worthy song? :D

Do love it though.

Via Boy Culture

"Via Drowned Madonna: This is supposed to be a leaked demo from her forthcoming album."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts071U2c0og&feature=player_embedded

I like it quite a bit...wonder if this is the Nervo Twin track? Anyway, good stuff even if it isn't on the album. :)

damn....Why cant she keep her tracks under wrap...i dont see britney or Gaga singles leaking this early before release.

some parts do sound very Madonna-esque, hope it's true

I would love to hear MADONNA belt this one out......with the RECUE ME VOICE!!! COME BACK MADONNA!!! COME BACK MADONNA!