The Official 2010 Leaks Thread

svperstar

^ Also, interesting that the Mirwais instrumental to "Keep the Trance" ended up being used in his collaboration with Yas (Arabology album). The opening [English] lyrics to the resultant track, "Get It Right," are "Young girl / young boy..."

Makes one wonder if that was really Madonna's lyric, or Mirwais's. ;)

'Latte' is titled 'Latte' and not 'Late' so that English speaking people know how to pronounce it. Simple as that really. When it was being talked about or when the initial tag was put on the mp3, people spelt it how it sounded. That's all.

Several years ago I came across what claimed to be an instrumental of CYSMM.

It's a poor recording and could be anything.

But here it is:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UFVxT202Zy93NUx2Wmc9PQ

It is tagged as a work by Madonna and John Barry which is most definitely incorrect.

In finding this clip I have reminded myself as well that of course the working title for DAD film was Beyond The Ice (possibly just as awkward as DAD in terms of lyrics, hence a song called CYSMM instead).

Several years ago I came across what claimed to be an instrumental of CYSMM.

It's a poor recording and could be anything.

But here it is:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UFVxT202Zy93NUx2Wmc9PQ

It is tagged as a work by Madonna and John Barry which is most definitely incorrect.

In finding this clip I have reminded myself as well that of course the working title for DAD film was Beyond The Ice (possibly just as awkward as DAD in terms of lyrics, hence a song called CYSMM instead).

Thanks darling! :dramatic::horn:

The ending is so "007".

It's So Cool>Keep The Trance>Hey You>4 Minutes

There would never have been Keep The Trance without It's So Cool.

If you listen to these newsfash-wakeup/save-the-world songs Madonna did, you can tell they all share a similar element. And it all starts with It's So Cool.

What connects them all together is the whole "little girl, little boy" reference. It's present in all three songs.

Shes been trying to record those type of songs since 2002, and it took her 6 years to finally come up with a releasbale track. It's cool to hear all the changes and see the process of it all.

:thumbsup:

By whoopiedo's argument, then, "Love Makes The World Go Round" is the mother of all of the aforementioned songs. It even mentions "every boy and girl", so case closed! :thumbsup: Take away LMTWGR and there would be no "It's So Cool", no "Keep The Trance", no "Hey You", no "4 Minutes"....no? LMTWGR even influenced "Deeper and Deeper" which, as we already know, was also influenced by "Do Re Me" and, of course, "Vogue".

Ah the intrigue of it all ;)

By whoopiedo's argument, then, "Love Makes The World Go Round" is the mother of all of the aforementioned songs. It even mentions "every boy and girl", so case closed! :thumbsup: Take away LMTWGR and there would be no "It's So Cool", no "Keep The Trance", no "Hey You", no "4 Minutes"....no? LMTWGR even influenced "Deeper and Deeper" which, as we already know, was also influenced by "Do Re Me" and, of course, "Vogue".

Ah the intrigue of it all ;)

Oh sweet pea, take your nonsense back to your hole and duct tape it with some sparkly pink tape.

You obviously didnt get the gist of what I was saying, or even what M was saying.

Obviously, after listening to all the leaks and b-sides, you would have come to the conclusion that Madonna was trying her best to release these types of songs AS A SINGLE.

And LMTWGR is a completly different song than It's So Coo/

I think Madonna herself wants to forget Love Makes The World Go Round.

FYI, Dont go bringing your fallacious silly posts in this forum. Tks. The Managment.

Is it true that Jorge is DANGLING the following via his Facebook page?

American life (Raw vocals demo) 320Mp3

Can't you see my mind (256kbps mp3)

Die another day (Album instrumental) WAV

Level with me (128kbps)

Devil 2004 128 (Kbps)

:shock:

FYI, Dont go bringing your fallacious silly posts in this forum. Tks. The Managment.

Terribly sorry, Old Chap. I completely forgot that you were in charge around here and that only those who agree with everything you say are welcome to express their opinion or have anything of value to contribute. Consider me suitably chastised.

:)

I think there might be a another demo of Latte, Timbaland said in a interview that Latte had voices in back ground saying all types of coffee throughout the song, does anyone remember seeing that interview with Timbaland when he was asked if he was working with Madonna on her new album? I searched Youtube could not find it....

I think there might be a another demo of Latte, Timbaland said in a interview that Latte had voices in back ground saying all types of coffee throughout the song, does anyone remember seeing that interview with Timbaland when he was asked if he was working with Madonna on her new album? I searched Youtube could not find it....

It was only in print, which I think may have caused part of the confusion.

Level with me (128kbps)

Devil 2004 128 (Kbps)

dangle some cock by means of leverage

We don't know if he was talking about Latte or another song. He said LA LA, and again we don't know if LA LA and LATTE are the same song.

Level with me (128kbps)

Devil 2004 128 (Kbps)

UGH! I waited around for this last night, then was hoping tonight I could look forward to downloading these. *sniff* So sad... What is Jorge waiting for?!

Also -- was just wondering this the other day -- what does Anna think of all these leaks?! Wonder if she's jealous of Jorge, or if she's secretly feeding things to him or some crazy conspiracy like that...

^ What's that one from, Joey? (Was that an early version of "Inside of Me"? With Shep, or with Nellee Hooper?)

I Will Always Have You - The unreleased original version of what became the released song "Inside Of Me" recorded with Shep Pettibone and then abandoned. US copyright registration# PAu-1-889-251. This ballad sounds more like the familiar style of "Crazy for You" or "You'll See" than what later became the soft, lullaby-like released version. The released song's theme is all about Madonna cherishing the memory of a loved one, but in this demo she also wants to be the object of the song to also be remembered. The words "inside of me" are hardly used but many of the same lyrics are switched around. The melody is significantly different than the released version. There is also a subtle wind instrument, perhaps a synth flute.

Ah, thanks! (One day, I hope fans get to hear all these goodies. I know she probably doesn't want everyone to hear the unfinished, unpolished stuff -- but someday, I know everyone's going to treasure even the imperfect castoffs. Don't wanna talk about when that day arrives -- :( -- but inevitably it will come. And then we can all sing along with "I Will Always Have You" and think about how her music has touched our lives. :angel: Okay, that's enough sentimentality for now...)