Madonna Moving Back to Britain

Guest chatty kathy

Guest chatty kathy

Madonna Moving Back to Britain

March 23, 2010

By: Nora Gasparian

We're losing Madonna once again as she will move to London to direct her new movie.

Madonna used to live in London, but moved back following her divorce from Guy Ritchie. Now, she is set to go back for six months this summer was she directs her new movie 'W.E.'.

The film is about the late British monarch King Edward VIII’s decision to give up the throne in order to be with American divorcee lover Wallis Simpson.

A source said: "Madonna has rediscovered her interest in Britain. She's going to be filming her new movie about Wallis Simpson in London so it made sense for her to move back.”

Madge will also relocate her 4 kids and that decision has made Guy Ritchie very happy.

A source told The Sun: "Guy is hoping the move will be permanent for his sake with the kids. He is desperate to get the kids over here and be able to see them more often. Rocco is so excited about it."

Madonna apparently fell out of London because they would constantly refer her as 'Madge.'

She said: "That's one of the reasons I left England - so I don't have to hear the word 'Madge' any more. Some people say 'Madge' is a colloquialism for a boring middle-aged housewife. And other people say it's short for Majesty."

Oops! We always call her Madge. Guess now we know one of her pet peeves.

Source: http://www.hollyscoop.com/madonna/madonna-moving-back-to-britain_23376.aspx#axzz0j1xWjBiW

Madonna apparently fell out of London because they would constantly refer her as 'Madge.'

I would move out too if they called me Madge :lmao:

Madonna is not moving back to Britain. The thread title is ridiculous and misleading.

She's making a film based in Britain, so of course she has to move their temporarily to film it. Duh.

The rest of that article is so completely made up.

She never moved OUT. She has lived between LA, London and NYC for a long time now.

She LIVES in New York....her main residence.

She has a house in London, for when she visits....a lot of rich people do.

Um. She doesn't have a FIXED address. She lives between NYC, London and LA depending on which makes sense at the time. Get over it. I don't know why you are actually so desprate for her to be living in NYC. Does it validate you somehow?

Um. She doesn't have a FIXED address. She lives between NYC, London and LA depending on which makes sense at the time. Get over it. I don't know why you are actually so desprate for her to be living in NYC. Does it validate you somehow?

Does it validate you to be delusional?

She lives here

Her children live here

They go to school here

She pays taxes here

All americans have a fixed address hon for legal residency, and tax purposes.

Madonna hasn't lived in London since she was divorced. The only time she's spent there since that time, has been for business, or a brief holiday with the kids. The same goes for Los Angeles.

As a Brit, I have to say, since she's moved back to the US she's looked sooooo much hotter. Clearly the Jesus Juice did her a lot of good.

Still it would be great to bump into her one day. In Tesco's or something when she's popped out for some soya cheese or tofu.

As a Brit, I have to say, since she's moved back to the US she's looked sooooo much hotter. Clearly the Jesus Juice did her a lot of good.

Still it would be great to bump into her one day. In Tesco's or something when she's popped out for some soya cheese or tofu.

I'm not her stalker so I don't care where she lives, but the reality is that she stations herself wherever makes sense rgarding her commitments at the time. I don't get why Afrolito really cares so much. A little bit worrying actually. :rotfl: The reason she probably seems to look better in the US is most likely that the Paps aren't half as bad over there as they are over here. She was photographed everyday here in the most humdrum ojutfits and situations. That's why we saw unflattering photos of her.

I'm not her stalker so I don't care where she lives, but the reality is that she stations herself wherever makes sense rgarding her commitments at the time. I don't get why Afrolito really cares so much. A little bit worrying actually. :rotfl: The reason she probably seems to look better in the US is most likely that the Paps aren't half as bad over there as they are over here. She was photographed everyday here in the most humdrum ojutfits and situations. That's why we saw unflattering photos of her.

I just stated the FACTS. Your denial of what everyone on the planet knows is what's worrying. :wacko::lmao:

TRUTH :thumbsup:

Although London is much better than NYC or LA, Madonna is a New Yorker at heart and seems a lot more free-spirited and happy there above all. :thumbsup:

Which is probably why she's so much hotter.

Guest edsalas

Rubbish news. Naturally she has to go to Britain to shoot the movie there. No one knows if she's gonna move there permanently or will be there temporarily. And it's not important where she decides to live. The important thing is that she's happy doing what she's doing.

Guest chatty kathy

TRUTH :thumbsup:

Agree guys.

:lol: I don't think her looking hotter has anything to do w/leaving the UK.

But it does have everything to do w/her leaving Guy R. behind.

lastly:

NO OTHER CITY EVER MAKE ME GLAD EXCEPT NEW YOOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKKK.

She said her heart belongs in France. She also named her daughter after a French city. Maybe she should have called her Bronx?

the lyrics speak bitch.

Paris and London, BABY YOU CAN KEEP. :wow:

p.s. do you know why Madonna named her Lourdes?

She doesn't. However:

OTHER PLACES. MAKE [HER] FEEL LIKE A DORK.

or

JUST GO TO TEXAS. AND YOU CAN SUCK GEORGE BUSH'S DICK.

Does it validate you to be delusional?

She lives here

Her children live here

They go to school here

She pays taxes here

All americans have a fixed address hon for legal residency, and tax purposes.

Madonna hasn't lived in London since she was divorced. The only time she's spent there since that time, has been for business, or a brief holiday with the kids. The same goes for Los Angeles.

:lmao: Melt down.

Hope it's just TEMPORARY

SORRY but I HATED British Madge with her shit ass British accent

Or should I say LONDON Marge. Bytch belongs in New York!

Had she played Scotland I might not have been so BITTER (and could AFFORD to see her), but really, as much as I love London, NYC is so much cooler.

Madonna is AMERICAN, which to me always added to her GLAMOUR. :wow: Not like she's the new Queen Of Pop and Nation's Sweetheart Cheryl Cole.

The Guy Ritchie years made me cringe - although baby Rocco is everything