Madonna in LA

Yes. He was sitting w/the rest of the cast of 'Precious'.

thanks! I was too busy trying to find Mimi among the crowd, she did not sit with them. I wonder how far back she had to sit! :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahhahahahhahah. I love her so much.

lol i love her for that too

im kinda like that when i go out

hiiii....byeee

Guest chatty kathy

thanks! I was too busy trying to find Mimi among the crowd, she did not sit with them. I wonder how far back she had to sit! :lol:

She was probably still at the buffet and/or bar. :lol:

Guest chatty kathy

madonna's party is getting rave reviews on twitter lol

seems her parties are all about hardcore dancing drinking, letting loose

Guy O tweeting about it? Who was there?

Nate_Berkus @ twitter:

Leaving madonna's party....amazing. Goodnight. You know its a problem when oprah and gayle are arriving and I am leaving....show call at 8!

Heading home to chicago...I'm sure my dogs will love listening to my stories about penelope cruz and lady gaga.

Sandra bullock could make me straight. She was so funny, open, warm, and sweet today at the oprah taping. I didn't see her at madonna pty :(

Gaga was at the party?

Guest jamesshot

So people love it when Madonna is super-cunty to people ( supposedly, I don't buy this bullshit)?

Yeah, being super-cunty is a virtue I guess in faggy queen world. Note to queens: When you act like that at clubs or parties noone thinks you are cool and we are all laughing AT you dears.

Anyway- I seriously doubt Madonna threw a fit when she didn't get belvedere vodka. Sounds like a uberqueen projecting that onto her.

isnt it the private party with the kutchers? i remember ashton got really popular on twitter this time last year because he posted videos of the place where the party would be at and you could even see guy oseary in the background.. they posted clips from the party too but not of M of course ;) it looked a lot of fun i have to say, way more entertaining that the governor's ball ;)

So people love it when Madonna is super-cunty to people ( supposedly, I don't buy this bullshit)?

Yeah, being super-cunty is a virtue I guess in faggy queen world. Note to queens: When you act like that at clubs or parties noone thinks you are cool and we are all laughing AT you dears.

Anyway- I seriously doubt Madonna threw a fit when she didn't get belvedere vodka. Sounds like a uberqueen projecting that onto her.

i was thinking the exact same thing.

The most beautiful among them was Zachary Quinto. And last night Madonna decided that Zachary Quinto would be her pet.

Once a fag hag...

And I hate Lainey Gossip. She worships Paltrow and the bytch bashed my Emile praising bloody RPattz over him :evil:

http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/03/ok-exclusive-madonna-diddys-post-oscar-showdown/

OK! EXCLUSIVE: Madonna & Diddy’s Post-Oscar Showdown!

March 8th, 2010 6:10 pm / Author: Brittany Talarico SHARE

Film stars weren’t the only celebs battling it out last night! A showdown between famed music moguls Madonna and Sean “P. Diddy” Combs heated up into a friendly discussion over which artist reigns the music kingdom. “Diddy and Madonna were yelling at each other about who has a bigger impact on the music world,” an insider told OK! about the joking scene at Madonna and Guy Oseary’s annual late night post-Oscar party.

Madonna and Diddy were taking jabs at each other “in a funny way,” according to the insider, “but still yelling.”

OK! GALLERY: THE STARS LIGHT UP THE RED CARPET AT THE OSCARS

And to cap the whole thing off with some fun? “Madonna and her dancers all had a dance-off in the middle of the party!” the source tells OK!.

OK! NEWS: MADONNA CONFIRMED AS A JUDGE ON THE MARRIAGE REF

Both artists are pioneers in their own way — The Material Girl vs. Bad Boy For Life!

Madonna must have ended the dispute, as she will soon be taking on a new role as a referee.

OK! NEWS: MADONNA TO SIT IN DIRECTOR’S THRONE FOR MOVIE ON BRITISH SCANDAL

Madge will join the judging panel on Jerry Seinfeld’s newest show The Marriage Ref!

The icon was previously married and divorced to both actor Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie

Film stars weren’t the only celebs battling it out last night! A showdown between famed music moguls Madonna and Sean “P. Diddy” Combs heated up into a friendly discussion over which artist reigns the music kingdom. “Diddy and Madonna were yelling at each other about who has a bigger impact on the music world,” an insider told OK! about the joking scene at Madonna and Guy Oseary’s annual late night post-Oscar party.

Oh Diddy. You're such a naive man. :lol:

here are some more tweets about the party

Heading back to NYC this am after a very late one. Pretty sure Madonna's dancers had a dance off. And Taylor Lautner watched.

@bravoandy (head of BRAVO)

We're leaving the Vanity Fair party now to go to Madonna's #Oscars party -Livia Firth

@vogue_london

Still poppin... In the corner with Madonna, Gerard Butler.. Lenny Krazitz... Demi Moore.. Super stupid.1

@tyrese4real (Black male model...and also actor)

Also debbie maizar who I haven't seen in ages, we're gonna do a playdate w our daughters! Now we're at dinner b4 madonna's party!

@millajovovich

Leaving madonna's party....amazing. Goodnight. You know its a problem when oprah and gayle are arriving and I am leaving....show call at 8!

@nate_berkus

Madonna and Demi Moore are having a Private Oscar After Party in Hollywood Hills RIGHT NOW! Incredible Guest List....@currentceleb

Well it's not pictures...but gives us a little hint as to who was there etc.

Guest chatty kathy

Inside M & Demi Moore's Oscar Party

By K.C. Baker and Jennifer Garcia

Tuesday March 09, 2010

After Sunday's Academy Awards, everyone flocked to Madonna's manager Guy Oseary's L.A. home for a bash hosted by the pop diva and Demi Moore. There was dancing, a late-night Indian food and tons of A-Listers. Here's what happened inside the party:

• "Madonna danced non-stop for four hours,” says a source. "She and Gabourey [sidibe] were dancing together at one point. They had a great time." Other stars on the dance floor: Moore, hubby Ashton Kutcher and Diddy, who commandeered the mic throughout the night. At one point, the music mogul stopped the music and said that unless Anderson Cooper started dancing, he wouldn't play any more music. Luckily, the CNN anchor quickly hit the dance floor!

• Renée Zellweger and Bradley Cooper were "adorable and super close all night," a source tells us, adding that the actress and her beau stayed at the bash past 4 a.m. The Hangover star, meanwhile, also hung out in the library, where Jack Nicholson was holding court with fellow revelers like Woody Harrelson and Kate Walsh.

• Penélope Cruz had quite a look at the party: The actress sported a faux-moustache, while Javier Bardem was wearing a feathered boa at the beginning of the party.

• There were 300 guests at the party, including Taylor Lautner, Lady Gaga, Jeremy Renner, Leonardo DiCaprio, Gerard Butler and more. Around 3 a.m., the source says, they served Indian food, which everyone was "inhaling." There was also a special drink, created for the party by Moore: the Vita Coco Caipirinha. (Moore and Madonna are investors in the company.) "Everyone was drinking it and they gave out versions of it to people on the way out," says the source. "This was the Oscar party to be at this year," says the source. "This turned out to be the party that everyone wanted to be at."

Source: http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/article/0,,20332759_20349779,00.html

Guest chatty kathy

Madonna Parties With Gerard Butler & Taylor Lautner

by Cristina Gibson

March 9, 2010

Forget Vanity Fair's fete...Madonna, her manager Guy Oseary and Demi Moore's late night Oscar party was the final stop for most stars on the glittery soiree circuit.

Taylor Lautner must have gotten permission to stay out past his bedtime, as the Twilight star was spotted schmoozing at the private bash.

Gerard Butler was also there along with his playboy presenting partner Bradley Cooper, and both were reportedly busy with famous ladies...

HollywoodLife claims that Madge and Gerry were "grinding" before the two had a dance-off.

Rumer Willis and Zoë Kravitz were also dragged onto the dance floor by their famous parents. How embarrassing!

And while B.Coop flew solo at the Oscars, he reportedly attended Madonna's fete with Renée Zellweger in tow, where the two danced up a storm and hit the photo booth together.

One expected party guest who was M.I.A.? Jesus Luz, Madonna's much younger boy-toy, who was nowhere to be seen yet again. Reps have not responded to our requests for comment so far, but we're thinking it might be time to stick a fork in this twosome...they seem done.

Source: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b170864_madonna_parties_with_gerard_butler.html

Fools just can't find Jesus.

Guest jamesshot

gerardbutlermadonnadidsexto.jpg

Damn she looks sooo fuckin hot disco.gif

Those tits ugh

OMG is that recent? No way. NO.Fucking.way

She looks incredible to the max.

I always wondered what a gay coma would feel like. Now I know.

^ Yeah, those were when she was in Rio for Carnival. You missed them? Even better, it was an M sandwich -- Rodrigo Santoro was on the right in the photograph above (her left)... he's just cropped out. So much beauty in one photograph! :wow::dramatic: