Madonna and Paltrow Friends No More??

moe

It may or may not be true but either way Paltrow has become a completely boring hasbeen.

Madonna is clearly shit at keeping friends but oh well....It would obviously be difficult for her to keep friends in her situation. Madonna should probably only be friends with people on her pay roll.

Why? She's got lots of friends from wayback like Debbie Mazer. I just think it's one of those cases where you get to know someone then after a while you realise they are not the person you thought they were and you move. We all get that.

And I don't get why people then suddenly lynch people who don't get on wih Madonna. I've got no problem with GP. She seems fine and if she did fall out with Madonna, why should that change my opinion of her.

What are you all, 12?

She and Stella are a little young for Madonna..

I have loads of older friends, but women together can cause problems and there's lots of falling outs.

Demi (called a Madonna wannabe in Encyclopedia Madonnica and very easy to see that was the case in the early 90s :rotfl: ) and Debi are her two coolest friends easily.

And at least Rosie and Sandra had a personality, however loud and annoying they were, that was more in line with the old Madge than the bland characterless stick up her azz Gwynnie. She wouldn't have got voted "most stuck up actress in Hollywood" (and this was in her 90s PEAK) for nothing.

Why? She's got lots of friends from wayback like Debbie Mazer. I just think it's one of those cases where you get to know someone then after a while you realise they are not the person you thought they were and you move. We all get that.

And I don't get why people then suddenly lynch people who don't get on wih Madonna. I've got no problem with GP. She seems fine and if she did fall out with Madonna, why should that change my opinion of her.

What are you all, 12?

Who is changing their opinion on Gwyneth because of Madonna? I don't like Gwyneth either way. :sassy:

Never had an opinion on GP and still don't have one. Her note about what to do when you don't want a friend anymore is kinda immature though, but I don't think she's talking about Madonna.... I have a hard time believing Madonna overstays her welcome in any friendship.

• 4 weeks later...

As suspected... BULLSHIT!! Here is a picture of Madonna leaving a dining establishment in London with Jesus where they dined with Gweynth Paltrow and fashion designer Valentino Garavani last night.

infphoto_12325111.jpg

Madonna was photographed as she departed from dinner with her boy toy in the Chelsea neighborhood of London this evening. The two had the company of actress Gwyneth Paltrow and fashion designer Valentino Garavani. (march 31)

Bullshit! Just admit you have no idea. Stop trying to convince people you have some inside source. In the end, who fuckin' cares?

:lmao:

You just want me not to have an inside source. You can't stand the fact that someone else might know something that you don't. As I said when I made the original claim, I've been on this board long enough and never made any claims about knowing any inside gossip. This is the one instance where I do happen to have a very reliable source.

You really are the most hateful person on this board. You really are.

:lmao:

You just want me not to have an inside source. You can't stand the fact that someone else might know something that you don't. As I said when I made the original claim, I've been on this board long enough and never made any claims about knowing any inside gossip. This is the one instance where I do happen to have a very reliable source.

You really are the most hateful person on this board. You really are.

I'm "hateful" because I call you on your lack of source? ROTFL!!!! Really this isn't worth my time to argue. Obviously you've convinced no one. This isn't a contest to me and care less if you know something more than you think I don't!

Just ignore him. He'd rather point blame at someone else than swallowing pride and admit to not having a legit source, being taken in by tabloid rumors and spreading rumors. The two have never had a fallen out and if they did have a disagreement, so what? Don't you have disagreements with your friends? And it makes me laugh. Every time Madonna isn't seen with someone for a while, someone makes up that she's had a fallen out with them as if she's that shallow. It's so stupid. :thumbsdown:

Just ignore him. He'd rather point blame at someone else than swallowing pride and admit to not having a legit source, being taken in by tabloid rumors and spreading rumors. The two have never had a fallen out and if they did have a disagreement, so what? Don't you have disagreements with your friends? And it makes me laugh. Every time Madonna isn't seen with someone for a while, someone makes up that she's had a fallen out with them as if she's that shallow. It's so stupid. :thumbsdown:

That's why I say it's not worth my time. This whole animosity bit here is getting quite old. I'm all for challenging opinions and disagreements, but some enjoy in turning it into a pissing contest.

And Voguer thanks for being a cool on-line fan. I appreciate that you simply look for the good in people, rather trying to stir shit. ;)

Thank you Neutrocks!! Seriously, just ignore some people here. Some forget their animal crackers in the mornings lol :D and I know several people here who appreciate you and your posts and that's all that matters. You have a right to be here as anyone else does and no doubt you are a huge Madonna fan and one that she'd be deeply honored to have versus those who demean her continually and make up stuff. So, keep on keeping on. :)

You two going to fuck each other? It's feeling a bit finger in throat worthy hearing you too fawning over each other at the moment. 'NEUUUUUUUUUUUUT? ANYBODY WHO HAS A NAME BEGINNING WITH NEUT HAS TO GO.'

Ahhh yes, and I want to do so with Free My Soul, Jamesshot, Kurt420, Eu4ria, MLVC, and Holiday Guy and others as well who I also consider to be class acts and friends here. lol Would you stop being so clicky, junior high, and rediculous? This forum isn't just for you and YOUR friends. It's suppose to be for everyone.

Now, this thread has worn itself out now. Let's move on from it and start over.

Thank you Neutrocks!! Seriously, just ignore some people here. Some forget their animal crackers in the mornings lol :D and I know several people here who appreciate you and your posts and that's all that matters. You have a right to be here as anyone else does and no doubt you are a huge Madonna fan and one that she'd be deeply honored to have versus those who demean her continually and make up stuff. So, keep on keeping on. :)

LOL... and your welcome. Anyway, don't feel the need to defend me. It's obvious okay for others to have friends here to do that, but not someone like me. Go figure!! LOL!

Edit: I just realized who your last post was aimed at. LOL!!!! Had that dude on ignore a long long time ago. Take my advice... not worth your time.

Edited by neutrocks

Guest nothingfails0603

I always found it funny how Gwyneth went from being "the next Julia/Sandra" to a hardcore hasbeen. She has had success in Iron Man but she has never been promoted as a star of it or anything, its as if she's freaking Julia Ormond instead of Julia Roberts :lol:

:rotfl: @ jim, nothingfails and GU

Gwyneth is STILL an UGLY MEDIOCRITY. Madge don't want no bytches stealing her shine, so she chooses BLAND DOGS like Gwen and Stella for friends which makes her look an even brighter star.

Heck, even TRACEY EMIN - the UK's Sandra Bernhard with even LESS talent - was a friend

Gwyneth IS Sissy Spaceck

Only Sissy could actually ACT and was CARRIE :dramatic::wow::catty::queenbitch:

:rotfl: @ jim, nothingfails and GU

Gwyneth is STILL an UGLY MEDIOCRITY. Madge don't want no bytches stealing her shine, so she chooses BLAND DOGS like Gwen and Stella for friends which makes her look an even brighter star.

Heck, even TRACEY EMIN - the UK's Sandra Bernhard with even LESS talent - was a friend

Gwyneth IS Sissy Spaceck

Only Sissy could actually ACT and was CARRIE :dramatic::wow::catty::queenbitch:

Oh how dare you compare Queen Sissy to Gwyn? :evil: