Madonna and Paltrow Friends No More??

moe

Wow, Gwyneth really is a bitter passive aggressive bitch isn't she? She's resorting to saying shit about her friends on website to get press? How low-class and catty.

No wonder Chris Martin cheated on her. :queenbitch:

Wow, Gwyneth really is a bitter passive aggressive bitch isn't she? She's resorting to saying shit about her friends on website to get press? How low-class and catty.

:lmao:

YES, just like she did with QUEEN WINONA who she stole the Shakespeare In Love script from

Was it with a WOMAN this time? :queenbitch: I KID. But Kate Bosworth is a MAJOR upgrade.

Oh plz dont say ANNA ! lol

No. Nothing to do with internet people but real people. We're talking a small degree of separation here.

I didn't know Chris Martin had cheated on her. She seems a nice enough person to me. Just because she falls out with Madonna doesn't give me a reason to dislike her.

Don't believe this shit and I agree... Who the fuck cares? I love how these sources seem to think they know who these celebrities may be talking about when they make a general statement that could be about anyone.

I sooo agree with you! :thumbsup:

He doesn't. Hot air balloons fly about the community a lot doesn't it? LOL!

Why don't you fuck off once and for all.

As I said, it's nothing to do with any online community. For once I happen to know something by knowing people. London ain't that big.

They fell out.

No smoke without fire. Tabloids DO often make up shyte as we all know.. but it's usually exaggerated or taken out of context shyt. They don't just pluck random things out of THIN AIR

They can get SUED for defamation remember, so there's often an element of truth and they can be pretty accurate in a basic way

Anyway, fuck this bytch regardless

:chuckle::catty::queenbitch:

I NEED to see that Kathy Griffin skit about her

Never not me -- always hated her!

WORST and most cringeworthy Oscar speech in history. Made Halle Berry look controlled.

So transparent that she was trying to overcompensate for her industry connections, the family being close to Speilberg and Weinstein buying it for her (the year after the rules for Oscars were changed regarding promotion and I believe that's when campaigns became big amongst nearly everyone competing) by talking about her dead rat at age 12 and all the horrible things that happened in her HARD life.

In FACT, Blythe or her dad got Madonna to write her a letter at age 12 telling her not to smoke.

This was revealed when she was the guest on the late 90s chat show Late Lunch, filling in for Madonna who pulled out - obviously she was used for a reason as they would have been close friends I'm guessing from around 1997/1998.

speaking of Gwenenthty and her Oscar win...did anyone see that story in Entertainment weekly about a year ago (probably around oscar time) Several oscar voters were asked to vote again for 5 seperated years and see if the votes would be vastly different this time around, and i'm not sure of course how many voters they polled but Cate Blanchett came out WAY ahead of Gwen this time around. i dont even think Gwen finished 2nd. Also Saving pvt ryan would have won best picture insteaad.

another year they picked was the year Cher was nominated for supporting role and lost to Linda Hunt but would have won this time around for Silkwood.

it was an interesting read.

Gwyneth was in a very strong year and was perhaps the weakest of the nominees.

Personally I feel Blanchett was a tad overrated in Elizabeth, but that's undoubtedly her signature performance (shame it was tarnished by the awful hammy The Golden Age where she presumably got a make up nomination for not winning first time, her cringing at her Oscar clip is :rotfl: ) and best along with I'm Not There and The Talented Mr Ripley - Cate won GG Drama and the the BAFTA and many critics awards, Gwyn got GG musical/comedy and the SAG

But there was also the drop dead amazing Emily Watson in Hilary And Jackie (not as good as her work in Breaking The Waves obviously, but not too far off it either).

Fernanda Montenegro was astonishing in Central Station (a MUST see foreign language film and one of my all time faves).

And Streep was apparently superb in One True Thing which I have the DVD for but not watched, this is in contrast to her performance in next year's Music Of The Heart which seems the most questionable of all her many nominations (Witherspoon was snubbed for Election in that year and Winslet for Holy Smoke). Madonna of course pulled out of Music Of The Heart because of "creative differences" with Wes Craven and made the MUCH better decision of doing The Next Best Thing :wow:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

WORST and most cringeworthy Oscar speech in history. Made Halle Berry look controlled.

gwyneth_paltrow_2301479.jpg

Guest Evil M

Paltrow is a bit of a has-been, anyway, isn't she? :queenbitch: When was her last BIG role??

lol what's that got to do with their friendship?

So transparent that she was trying to overcompensate for her industry connections, the family being close to Speilberg and Weinstein buying it for her (the year after the rules for Oscars were changed regarding promotion and I believe that's when campaigns became big amongst nearly everyone competing) by talking about her dead rat at age 12 and all the horrible things that happened in her HARD life.

In FACT, Blythe or her dad got Madonna to write her a letter at age 12 telling her not to smoke.

This was revealed when she was the guest on the late 90s chat show Late Lunch, filling in for Madonna who pulled out - obviously she was used for a reason as they would have been close friends I'm guessing from around 1997/1998.

Because of your post I re-watched it on You Tube – Harvey straight out bought that fucking Oscar – he even gets up in the background while she’s walking towards the podium – I love how the Latin actress is visibly pissed – and my dear Gwyneth Cate is not your friend.

It's unwatchable, but I think I might bring myself a look to see the reactions of the other nominees like you say :demonic:

Also when she presented Spacey his award, she preceded it by saying "you'll all remember what a wimp I was last year"

*cringe*

YES DEAR, make it ALL ABOUT YOU AGAIN

The Oscar channel edited it down, but it WAS on here before AMPAS took it off which is great and has the complete acting clips (though they're rapidly taking shyt down if it's in good quality) - http://www.youtube.com/user/oscarrpaz

Also when she presented Spacey his award, she preceded it by saying "you'll all remember what a wimp I was last year"

*cringe*

YES DEAR, make it ALL ABOUT YOU AGAIN

The cold thing is ... Julia Roberts gets the hate for making Denzel Washington's win all about her for "I love my life" but he's her friend -- I'm sure it made her feel good to announce his victory.

Guest vermicious knid

YES, just like she did with QUEEN WINONA who she stole the Shakespeare In Love script from

Is this really true? Speaking of Julia Roberts, I know in the early nineties that movie was already in production with her in the lead. But she wanted Daniel Day-Lewis as her co-star. When it didn't happen, she pulled out, and the whole thing ground to a halt. I read from some producer or somebody who was chastising her for causing a bunch of people to lose their jobs for it.

When we contacted Paltrow's spokesman for comment on the purported rift with her A-list pal, he told us, "It is absolutely not true."

of course.. like they are gonna say "ya we hate eachother now"

Gwen always came across as a pretentious bitch to me

Paltrow seems like the ultimate shallow, pretentious Hollywood phony biatch. F*ck her and whatever issue she has with M !

Guest vermicious knid

hilarious

This thread made me pull out an old VHS copy of Sliding Doors that hadn't been watched in at least a decade. AWFUL movie. Her character is so dour and the whole thing is so belabored. I would have rather seen more of Jeanne Trippelhorne's wicked character. At least she had some vigor and didn't spend the whole movie as a miserable wench with dead glazed-over eyes. If you haven't seen it, its basically the story of how she can't leave her skeevy darty-eyed slick-talking cad of a husband. DELIGHTFUL.

It may or may not be true but either way Paltrow has become a completely boring hasbeen.

Madonna is clearly shit at keeping friends but oh well....It would obviously be difficult for her to keep friends in her situation. Madonna should probably only be friends with people on her pay roll.