Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

:lmao: that was a great review

There's a German review 2 .. This one dude is going on about the CT being the best thing he ever saw..

'But between that tour & this one she had heaps of surgery, what happened..she looks like the Joker. I was

shocked..and she doesn't really sing live..she's kinda like Britney but people accept it...' :confused: ( :chuckle: )

I listened to the dvd audio rip today and I actually hated it. It sounds so fake. I know, nothing new but I really like REAL live music. It's going to be GREAT with the images, but sound only is pretty lame.

Give It To Me is the worst ever, the vocals are from the album version.

that dancer has an accent?

did not know that, the whole time i thought she was american.

Actually she's french, and she's the girlfriend of the dancer standing next to her and who choreographed the HEARTBEAT number, Yaman Okur (also dancing on BEAT GOES ON with her).

Both of us were dancers on several french TV shows and videoclips/musicals before going all international with Madonna.

;)

Guest LuckyStar_Madge

I just loveeeeeeeeeee the cover... I can't believe I saw it at that Staduim... but not the day they were filming the dvd... too bad, still, i can't wait to have it... OMG! it's so cool, i can't believe it says: Live fron Buenos Aires!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

there was a bonus thing from the dvd but its been removed.

p.s. i had to go through pages of cover complaints - are you people fucking serious or what? i mean really.

Guest Pud Whacker

I just loveeeeeeeeeee the cover... I can't believe I saw it at that Staduim... but not the day they were filming the dvd... too bad, still, i can't wait to have it... OMG! it's so cool, i can't believe it says: Live fron Buenos Aires!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank god for you. xo

I listened to the dvd audio rip today and I actually hated it. It sounds so fake. I know, nothing new but I really like REAL live music. It's going to be GREAT with the images, but sound only is pretty lame.

Give It To Me is the worst ever, the vocals are from the album version.

OMG :rotfl:

This CD/DVD package drawn from Madonna’s 2008 tour makes for an instructive comparison with last week’s White Stripes release – a similarly-formatted package, but otherwise as far removed from this experience as their Canadian locations are from the Argentina show documented here.

This is entertainment as rally, a spectacle which presumes that if you pack in enough dancers, props and videos, it would be downright rude for the audience to remain unentertained. But “Vogue 2008″ reveals the deception: for all the multitude of crotches (literally) spread about the stage, this is as unenticing as pop gets, utterly lifeless despite the fervent activity. For the first hour, the show relies heavily on Madonna’s crotch, which she thrusts and strokes assiduously, as if she had only just discovered it. The saving grace of the two-hour performance comes when she’s joined by the beardy, fiddling geezers of the Romany folk group The Kolpakov Trio, for a sequence incorporating “La Isla Bonita” and Lloyd-Webber’s “You Must Love Me” and “Don’t Cry For Me Argentina” – the latter unaccountably omitted from the CD, but lapped up by the Buenos Aires crowd. For a few minutes, it’s as if real life had intruded upon her fantasy world – even though the rustic presentation is just as much artifice as all the other set-pieces.

Download this: La Isla Bonita 2008; Like A Prayer 2008

2/5 stars

The Independent

10g9yxl-1.gif

^ What kind of review is that? R U FUCKING KIDDING.

Send it back. :americanlife:

There's no soul in this recording, that's the main problem (I'm talking about the music and not the show).The studio vocals kills everything. Only You Must Love Me works, and also Devil.