Praise 5 projects from Madonnas career

GOD

Guest confessedit

SEX book...just b/c of the courage she had in doing this project

The Confessions Era...the album, the Hung Up video, the singles, the tour, the "look"....FLAWLESS

Ray Of Light...incredibly solid album and stunning videos..her last "great" videos IMO

Like A Prayer...showed her evolution in process

Blond Ambition Tour...incredible show..gave us Truth or Dare...she was really combining theatre and concert...AMAZING

madonna/madonna

virgin mtv music awards

virgin tour

open your heart video

whos that girl tour

justify my love

I said 5 mother fucker

Guest SuperBriGuy

I'm so happy there's this thread. Kudos, Abraham.

Ray Of Light (album)

Drowned World Tour

Erotica (album)

Madonna (album)

Into The Groove

Madonna (album - every single fucking song!)

Papa Don't Preach (more for the song than video, though the video is an obvious classic - one of the best pop songs ever!)

Justify My Love (again, more for the song than video, though the video is cool)

The Girlie Show (just brilliant)

Confessions Era (in particular, the first 3 songs on the album, HU video, and tour)

Madonna/Madonna

Like a prayer (everything about the album)

Into the groove/Desperately seeking Susan

The Virgin Tour/Who's That Girl Tour/Sticky and Sweet tour

The Lucky star video kick

Hard Candy/Sticky & Sweet Tour

Give It 2 Me video

RIT performance of American Life

BAT performance of Keep It Together

All the stuff she's doing in Malawi

Also all her tours and all her CDs & photoshoots inclunding the Hard Candy one & Sex book & childrens books etc. + Evita, Desperately Seeking Susan, Who's That Girl (which I LOVED okay), Swept Away (it grows on you)etc. + all her music videos especially Papa Don't Preach Love Profusion Justify My Love Erotica Human Nature Who's That Girl Burning Up Borderline Like A Virgin Material Girl Jump Deeper and Deeper Secret The Power of Goodbye Frozen Bad Girl Nothing really Matters Hung Up you get the fucking picture + Michael Jackson speech + singing on a cross & giving to charities & raising awareness + funny/interesting appearances on talk shows & interviews etc. etc. etc. yep.

Guest SuperBriGuy

Hard Candy/Sticky & Sweet Tour

Give It 2 Me video

RIT performance of American Life

BAT performance of Keep It Together

All the stuff she's doing in Malawi

Also all her tours and all her CDs & photoshoots inclunding the Hard Candy one & Sex book & childrens books etc. + Evita, Desperately Seeking Susan, Who's That Girl (which I LOVED okay), Swept Away (it grows on you)etc. + all her music videos especially Papa Don't Preach Love Profusion Justify My Love Erotica Human Nature Who's That Girl Burning Up Borderline Like A Virgin Material Girl Jump Deeper and Deeper Secret The Power of Goodbye Frozen Bad Girl Nothing really Matters Hung Up you get the fucking picture + Michael Jackson speech + singing on a cross & giving to charities & raising awareness + funny/interesting appearances on talk shows & interviews etc. etc. etc. yep.

:clap:

True Blue (the whole freakin' album...yes, even Jimmy Jimmy)

Bedtime Stories (that's the album that hooked me)

American Life :dramatic:

Confessions Tour (my first time seeing madonna live)

Hard Candy (Fuck what ya heard...Hard Candy IS Madonna)

From the 80’s – Everybody / Where’s the Party

Justify My Love video (1990)*artfully produced and all around fun – when Madonna’s having fun – at least during this period of her career it was fun for us all / Truth or Dare (1991)*best cap off of her career pre-Sex Book

Erotica [album]*honorable mention the album cover / Deeper and Deeper video (1992) / The Girlie Show (1993)*still resentful of the ignoring of Los Angeles

Love Profusion (2003)*single best piece of recorded music this decade / (2003, 2005, 2008) American Life/Hung Up/Candy Shop*my favorite contemporary Madonna tracks feature gay robot vocals

Sticky & Sweet World Tour (2008)*first Madonna concert – a personal sexual fetish of mine is featured in the opening number

TRUE BLUE (This project made her megastar)

LIKE A PRAYER (Confirmation of longevity and creativity)

RAY OF LIGHT (Re-birth after backlash)

LIKE A VIRGIN (This one made her famous)

CONFESSIONS ON A DANCEFLOOR AND CONFESSIONS TOUR (International revival after 2nd backlash, although not in USA)

----

Honorable mentions:

EVITA (Preparation to re-birth with RAY OF LIGHT)

MUSIC (USA success)