Remove 5 projects from Madonnas career

DIRTY PIG

Guest gloriesbarcelona

SWEPT AWAY!!!!!!!!!

175326__madonna_l.jpg

It's the only thing that comes to my mind really. The movie, her acting and her look really are bad!

Everything else she's done in her career has helped in a way or another to put her at the top, Swept Away hasn't.

SWEPT AWAY!!!!!!!!!

175326__madonna_l.jpg

It's the only thing that comes to my mind really. The movie, her acting and her look really are bad!

Everything else she's done in her career has helped in a way or another to put her at the top, Swept Away hasn't.

Lmao at this pic!

Guest SuperPop

1. Me Against The Music

2. American Life Flag Video

3. 4 Minutes

4. What It Feels Like For A Girl (it was an idiotic choice for a 3rd single..it killed the album)

5. Children Books

SWEPT AWAY!!!!!!!!!

175326__madonna_l.jpg

See I loved Swept Away for some reason. It kinda grew on me. The first time I watched it I thought it was not very good, but then when I watched it a second time I started liking it alot. And Giuseppe = hot.

Guest My_Secret

1. Me Against The Music

2. American Life Flag Video

3. 4 Minutes

4. What It Feels Like For A Girl (it was an idiotic choice for a 3rd single..it killed the album)

5. Children Books

Basically.

the decision to change American life video , the big mistakes in her business life

swept away

body of evidence

her tribute to Mj at VMA

beat goes on not became an official single with video , physical release etc..

Yeah,I agree with those of you who say 'The Next Best Thing'.That movie is horrible! Her acting is atrocious in that film,especially that fake British accent.What's sad is that,with 'Evita',she finally got alot of credibility as an actress.That project was well-received and she got great reviews.WHY did she have to spoil things by making 'The Next Best Thing'??

It's a shame that she chose to make that dud,instead of doing a ROL tour.

SHANGHAI SURPRISE - A movie so embarrassingly inept, I felt bad watching her try so hard. (Side note-I am the NY fan on the DVD commentary)

BODY OF EVIDENCE - Book and Album were great, movie was overload. Another embarrassing movie, only because Madonna is so bad in every clothed scene (the funeral scene line reading was especially laughable).

THE NEXT BEST THING - The worst of the three mentioned. An insult to everyone, and sadly the final work of the late, great John Schlesinger.

HEY YOU - Oh No

Gap ads/R&Revisited/Me Against The Music. Thanks, Caresse for the great ideas. Loved all the cover art during this year too!

HARD CANDY album cover. Not terribly artistic for someone whose life is surrounded by art. I'm also referring to you, Guy O.

Every video since DIE ANOTHER DAY (except for HUNG UP). It seems Madonna has decided that touring makes way more money.

Edited by lennylu

Guest gloriesbarcelona

RAY OF LIGHT album

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh darling dear, that's HILARIOUS!!!! You made my morning!!!!!

It's like saying Thriller was Michael Jackson's worst album.

I almost peed myself there!!!

I think it's fine that somebody doesn't like ROL. Just because it's one of her best selling and most critically acclaimed album, doesn't mean to say that it HAS to be somebodys FAVOURITE. Better to be a black sheep than just a sheep...

Guest Danny86

Fans who think ROL is not all that, or it's one of her worst do exist, but they are the rarest because Madonna's online fanbase seems to have been born just after ROL release so naturally for many it's THE Madonna album.

Childrens Books

MATM, and any associations with Britney

Gap Ad

American Life (single and flag video)

Miles Away as a single.

wow, everything I chose is from the '00s. Guess even the Sex Book and all her crazyness from the 90s (Letterman show etc..) really hasnt aged that badly and is almost looked at now as "ballsy" and "legendary"- stuff that people now respect for her going against the status quo or what not. Those antics aged like fine wine - unlike some of the train wreck career decisions she made this decade lol.

I think it's fine that somebody doesn't like ROL. Just because it's one of her best selling and most critically acclaimed album, doesn't mean to say that it HAS to be somebodys FAVOURITE. Better to be a black sheep than just a sheep...

For people who think in terms of what the perception of others is.

The Next Best Thing

MATM w/Britney

2003 MTV Awards w/ Britney

Performing Human Nature on the SS Tour w/Britney

Pulling the American Life Video

Dear Jessie Video

I'd Rather Be Your Lover

Don't Stop

Guy Ritchie

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Fans who think ROL is not all that, or it's one of her worst do exist, but they are the rarest because Madonna's online fanbase seems to have been born just after ROL release so naturally for many it's THE Madonna album.

Well, the thread says "remove 5 projects from Madonna career you think are shit". You can love or hate ROL, it's not the point at all here, but a "fan" who suggests to remove the project all together obviously isn't well informed on how it impacted on her career or how it made her bigger than ever. :confused:

Unless of course he was being sarcastic...

For people who think in terms of what the perception of others is.

How do you work that out? Surely liking ROL because you think you should do is a better example of that? P.S I LOVE ROL.

Well, the thread says "remove 5 projects from Madonna career you think are shit". You can love or hate ROL, it's not the point at all here, but a "fan" who suggests to remove the project all together obviously isn't well informed on how it impacted on her career or how it made her bigger than ever. :confused:

Unless of course he was being sarcastic...

Maybe they just don't like the album?! That is possible. Everything Madonna has done has impacted her career and her path forward. Everybody else doesn't consider that during their list making in the thread. So that argument is null and void.

The Next Best Thing

MATM w/Britney

2003 MTV Awards w/ Britney

Performing Human Nature on the SS Tour w/Britney

Pulling the American Life Video

Dear Jessie Video

I'd Rather Be Your Lover

Don't Stop

Guy Ritchie

FABULOUS!

I bet Pud would vote

The Next Worst Thing

Evita

Something To Forget

Guest chatty kathy

1. 'Kabballah' (The BIGGEST one as it's effected every project since her initial enlightenment)

2. 'MATM' (self- explanatory)

3. 'Swept Away' (this is at the top, but most of her movies I'd remove)

4. 'AL video # 2' - should've kept the original, fuck what people thought!

5. Paul Oakenfold on 'Celebration'

1- SNL skit with lady Gaga ( unfunny, rushed, pointless)

2- the appearance of Timbaland on 4 minutes video.

3- the toe sucking picture on the sex book.

4- Hard Candy album cover and outtakes.

5- the excessive cosmetic surgeries.