Madonna for D&G

cosmic_system

well...she still loves guy and she need to work to not think about him...each bad thing that happened brings something good...

she is now madonna again..starting with hard candy album...you ll see...next album will have some great ballad ever on video...she is just waitind to be monster of woman-artist and mother in one...she is over with male stupidity and wanna enyoj in lovely meriage...she ll fuck the world with her hits...

Guest chatty kathy

THE NEW DOLCE AND GABBANA MADONNA MENS CAMPAIGN

For their next ad campaign, Dolce and Gabbana is collaborating with Madonna . What is so odd about this collaboration is that she is being used for their menswear campaigns.

The glamorous design duo is teaming up with iconic pop songstress Madonna and the Dolce and Gabbana Madonna ad will be shot next month by famed celebrity photographer Steven Klein.

It should be interesting to see how Steven Klein shoots her as an advocate for fashionable menswear.

Source: http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/dolce-and-gabbana-madonna

Just confirmed Madonna is not doing this campaign, it was just a rumor!

I can't say I'm that upset. I think it's too soon for her to do another fashion shoot. She did the Louis Vuitton thing not that long ago. Everyone says they want her to focus on her music again. She's beautiful and I love seeing pictures of her but I want her to do something of substance, not yet another fashion shoot.

Confirmed where?

It's from ELLE UK:

Rumours have been swirling all day that Madonna is set to be the next face of Dolce and Gabbana's menswear line, but ELLE can put an end to speculation and tell you that it's sadly not true.

While the Queen of pop's boyfriend, model Jesus Luz, is this season's face of the Italian brand, and the design duo has created costumes for the star on several occasions, it seems that Madonna is content with her roll as muse rather than model. For now at least…

Perhaps the shoot with Klein is for a different project then.

Guest Danny86

MadonnaTribe has heard and can report more news about the new fashion campaign that Madonna will shoot with photographer Steven Klein next month for the new Dolce & Gabbana campaign.

The shooting date has now been set and it will take place on November 6th in New York City. Another fresh piece of news is about the campaign itself, because this will now be for the Women's Collection of the Italian designer duo.

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe.com, the home of Madonna fans that is your number one source for Madonna news for more updates.

I certainly hope a REVOLVER video turns up out of this shoot, but I doubt it.

oh, please, not another Give It 2 Me style video. That one sucks big time because of this "photoshoot" theme.

Can we expect again a porcelain doll look with blue filters from Steven Klein again for this shoot? Hope not.

Oh I hope its more like the Versace Testino shoot. The last one she did.

oh, please, not another Give It 2 Me style video. That one sucks big time because of this "photoshoot" theme.

Why does everyone hate the Give It 2 Me video? I think it's great. To me it's the sexiest music video she's ever done - it's a turn on for me and I'm 16 and thought I was straight lmao. BUT WHATEVA.

Anyway I'm happy that the shoot is going to happen after all. Hopefully they don't change their minds again, though!

She's already showing off stuff from D&G's S/S 2010 line:

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity/427950/madonna-s-new-must-have.html

Madonna’s new must-have!

Lucky Madonna has got her hands on what is set to be this season's hottest accessory. And what's more, she's the only celeb who has one! The superstar singer was seen sporting Dolce & Gabbana's S/S 2010 Miss Sicily bag as she dined out at celeb haunt Locanda Locatelli last week.

The Miss Sicily has become the firm favourite of many a celeb, with Eva Mendes, Victoria Beckham and Peaches Geldof all owning the A/W 09 version. But the style queen is the only one to be sporting the very latest design, hot off the spring/summer 2010 catwalks.

This exclusive version will not be in the shops until at least January next year, so thanks Madonna for giving us a sneak peak!

Style.com's write up on D&G's S/S 2010 show in September said their collection was inspired by Latin lingerie, South American tango bars, and Sicilian women. It'll be interesting to see what Madonna looks like in their creations. I loved last fall's Vuitton pictures.