Celebration Video : The FAN version is out!

acko

Ehm?

It's a video showing Madonna fans right?

And basically it just shows the stereotypes! It's not about ME... gosh

and you call me homophobic? and then basically what you say yourself is that gays who have fun equals these people? Is that not stereotyping aswell??

How can I be homophobic? I'm gay... I just don't happen to like how we've constantly stereotyped

yes there are gays like these but there are also other type of gays... why just show this side?

No I'm saying these people r these people. Take it or leave it. & Right now I'm thinking u sure as hell must b glad Madonna didn't put no Gypsies in this video..cuz people might o thought u wos a Gypsie & we all know u don't like that. :fag:

True. But its just in such bad taste. It makes me embarrassed for them. I mean why would a guy dress up as Madonna in the first place. BUT if they feel good doing it, more power to them I guess. Im just glad no one will see this video or the hate crime rate would triple.

Brings a tear to my eye.

No I'm saying these people r these people. Take it or leave it. & Right now I'm thinking u sure as hell must b glad Madonna didn't put no Gypsies in this video..cuz people might o thought u wos a Gypsie & we all know u don't like that. :fag:

Ehm what does gypsies have to do with this?

You still didn't get anything what I said right?

These people are who they are but there are also others who are gays and Madonna fans but not stereotypes, yet they somehow were ignored when making this video...

stop acting like you don't understand what I said... i'm pretty sure you do

So what you are saying is that we should 'hide' anything that MAY cause offense and possibly make someone a target for hate crimes? Well good look in finding a place to hide all the black people in order to prevent racism.

Do you ever make points that arent grade scool debate team? First with the OJ argument and now this. How broad and uninventive.

So what you are saying is that we should 'hide' anything that MAY cause offense and possibly make someone a target for hate crimes? Well good look in finding a place to hide all the black people in order to prevent racism.

It's not about hiding but WHY stereotyping? And stereotype 100% aswell!?

You honestly mean that all gays are like this? That all gays are the stereotypes?

Guest ditaluver

i like the video better than the first.

im glad she used the fans, no matter what sexual orientation they are. they brightened up that video!!!

I think I saw tracy anderson wearing a s&s tour shirt and the white top hat!

The whole concept of a video including the fans is just so Mariah and tacky. I'm shocked Madonna would go for it. It reminds me of that Cochina video where the fans went OMG COCHINA LIKE MY HAMSTER DIED AND I HEARD YOUR SONG DIRRTY AND THEN I FLICKED MY CLIT AND I FELT BETTER AND YOU TOTALLY SAVED MY LIFE THANK YOU COCHINA. Pure cheese

Look. Nobody says shit about me and I make it well known to basically everybody I know that I love Madonna. Maybe because I wont take shit from people and wouldn't dare let people judge me based on some bullshit in a video. Its simple fun dancing. Yeah they are quite faggy, get over it. You ever seen Lady Gaga or Britneys back up dancers? Seriously. Gayest shit ever. Gay and Pop music go hand in hand. If you haven't learned that by now, then you need sending back to school.

True. But the dancers know how to dance and dont look lame. I dont know about everyone else but my issue is with how tacky and shit it all looks and not with people being gay or whatever.

it's a fun mv. Lola is so cute!!!!!! where is jonas anyway?

I'd rather see just her and her daughter like having lola wears the cone bra or something like that.

Well how about you present the other view?

I've presented the other view many times in other threads GSM (remember the Prom Queen thread? That was a fun one).

Anyway I was trying to lighten the atmosphere a bit, I meant that you're "BUT if they feel good doing it, more power to them I guess" brought a happy tear to my eye.

OMG I totally figured it out. She puts the fans in there because it makes Madonna look better in comparison! I tried watching it again and after the first couple of trainwrecks Madonna pops up and I though omg her dancing is so tight and her outfit is HOT. Voila, mission accomplished.

Ehm? How is that hard to get?

All stereotypes and prejudices of gays are in that video! What is there to like?

As a gay and Madonna fan myself I feel embarrassed about it and it may have another purpose but it works in a bad way...

Why should stereotyping gays and Madonna fans be something good?

agrees 200%

Guest ursaminorjim

Stereotypes do exist for a reason, of course. But I think this shatters a lot of stereotypes as well. Namely the self-perpetuating myth that gay men have unerring good taste when it comes to fashion and music, and that they know how to dance.

Stereotypes do exist for a reason, of course. But I think this shatters a lot of stereotypes as well. Namely the self-perpetuating myth that gay men have unerring good taste when it comes to fashion and music, and that they know how to dance.

:vanitybonet:

*omg* you have got to be kidding me right?

There were plenty of ridiculous outfits in that video, definitely not good taste what so ever

You know what ruffles me beef curtains? The fact that I am not represented in the video. I dont see ANYONE in it that looks like me. Hmph. :lmao::lmao:

west-side-goth.jpg

aww. You're just glad that I found that pic for you.