REVOLVER HAS LEAKED!

freddykrueger86

I can't stop listening to REVOLVER ! It's infectious, yes ! Very catchy, very well produced (even if it's Britney-like), it has good lyrics, that works well with Madonna.

I'm crazy for the part I lined 'em up and wach them faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

Very consistant, the best of the new three songs for me !

I can't stop listening to REVOLVER ! It's infectious, yes ! Very catchy, very well produced (even if it's Britney-like), it has good lyrics, that works well with Madonna.

I'm crazy for the part I lined 'em up and wach them faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

Very consistant, the best of the new three songs for me !

Agreed.

Is it wrong if I feel like strip-teasing to the song? :demonic:

Its catchy but crap. Damn not even Britney would record such a crap song? Smacks of desperation. Its funny most people thought 4 Mins was an urban wannabe song but I think 4 Mins and Revolver are more Britney wannabe.

I hope this song aint released. It will make her look like a joke.

Its catchy but crap. Damn not even Britney would record such a crap song? Smacks of desperation. Its funny most people thought 4 Mins was an urban wannabe song but I think 4 Mins and Revolver are more Britney wannabe.

I hope this song aint released. It will make her look like a joke.

Even though I do like the song I completely agree with you.

Not that it's my place to tell Madonna what to do with her career but I really hope that the next album takes another ROL approach. Not in the same musical sense but in a more mature direction than what she's been doing recently.

Well, I don't mind admitting that this is exactly what the HC detractors accused that album of being....which I still don't agree with in regard to that album..... but this particular song does not sound like a Madonna song, it barely even sounds like her to me on most parts. The song is catchy as hell though and if it were by any other artist and I heard it on the radio frequently I would love it....so of course since it's Madonna I have no choice but to worship it like it's the best song since Like A Prayer!! :bow:

HA HA.....this one is a lot of fun. I assume by now we'd know more info on this if it were to be released/treated as a proper single (unlike Celebration) so unless it gets the full proper treatment I don't care how "Britney-ish" or radio friendly it is, this song is most likely destined to the other "missed the bubbling under" tracks of the last 6 years or so.

Guest Bad Robot

Is this a final version or a demo?

Her vocals are rather low in the mix and the beat is waaayy too bass-heavy. It sounds like it hasn't been mastered yet.

Is this a final version or a demo?

Her vocals are rather low in the mix and the beat is waaayy too bass-heavy. It sounds like it hasn't been mastered yet.

thats what i said from 1st listen...if this is the final, then Frankie needs to check himself yo. her vocals are too faint.

Yet, it's so much catchier than RADAR !

YES by far!

Does anyone know if this is going to be the next single or not?

I would DIE for a video!

I hate to say this...but I like this song better than Celebration. It's SO hot!

I loved Celebration....I really love Revolver.