REVOLVER HAS LEAKED!

freddykrueger86

From DJ FrankE's twitter page:

DJFRANKEMadonna fans!! HELP!! Please tweet @guyoseary and M and ask them to let me fix Revolver!! :) thanks!! You're amazing fans!!

query: WHAT COULD HE POSSIBLY DO TO FIX IT AT THIS POINT? millions (oh, is that realistic?) of cd's are already pressed and shipped to stores... what would the result be? a download?

Its catchy but crap. Damn not even Britney would record such a crap song? Smacks of desperation. Its funny most people thought 4 Mins was an urban wannabe song but I think 4 Mins and Revolver are more Britney wannabe.

I hope this song aint released. It will make her look like a joke.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Guest blueferris

Its catchy but crap. Damn not even Britney would record such a crap song? Smacks of desperation. Its funny most people thought 4 Mins was an urban wannabe song but I think 4 Mins and Revolver are more Britney wannabe.

I hope this song aint released. It will make her look like a joke.

Too bad ur not gonna get ur wish because it IS gonna be released!

And furthermore if she put out something u approve of it would

probably FLOP cuz ur not cool and most likely are out of sorts

with what most people are into! Haha !

query: WHAT COULD HE POSSIBLY DO TO FIX IT AT THIS POINT? millions (oh, is that realistic?) of cd's are already pressed and shipped to stores... what would the result be? a download?

they could let him FIX IT for the VIDEO and cd Single release.

Guest Borderline

I heard Revolver on a local radio station today. It's even in one of those 'song vs. song' head-to-head phone-in & vote for your favourite type of contests. It was kinda cool to hear it on the radio actually.

Guest dicktracy

I heard Revolver on a local radio station today. It's even in one of those 'song vs. song' head-to-head phone-in & vote for your favourite type of contests. It was kinda cool to hear it on the radio actually.

Did it win??

Guest Borderline

I didn't listen to the entire program, so I wasn't sure of the outcome. But, I just checked on the radio stations website, and she lost with only 20% of the vote. :(

Guest missy bi_tch

Why doesnt it sound like madonna.... it has the hallmark of a typical madonna song

just bcos of lil wayne...

madonna has dabbled in songs like these

secret was completely black and bedtimes stories...

justify my love was essentially black...

music had an urban feel

well whatever it is like it or not, it's recorded... and you can like it or not

wow the last time I heard a current madonna single on the radio was hung up in 05! and I only heard it once!

i love it!!! it's not what i'd call classic Madonna, but it is SOOOOO catchy.

and i love the way she says VULVA VULVA VULVA...cos you know it's all about hers...

I WANNA DIE HAPPY!

Guest Danny86

Can be several reasons...

1) Madonna pulled a George Michael, she's sick of videos and Warner won't make a video without her

2) Warner does not want to spend a cent more on the Celebration project and Madonna won't pay herself because she dislikes videos and/or knows it's pointless to spend money on this when US radio won't make it a megahit

3) It was never intended to be a single and Madonna went back to the studio in 2009 to please fans and NOT because she was desperate for a US hit

4) Lil Wayne's album is coming late November so his label might not want "Revolver" to compete with his own singles

The song is catchy, doesn't sound much like Madonna because of the low vocals, but it's catchy song and it would be a hit if it had a proper release, but we know that that is not gonna happen.

Is there a version without Lil Wayne??/!!!

He is the worst part of this song!!! As soon as he comes on I change it, I kind of got used to the rest of the song,,,I don't hate it as much anymore..

I like the song, but I agree that they should have let the producer (Frankie??) mix it properly. Her vocals are completely drained out. This was totally the result of something simply being thrown together. It has higher potential for sure.

Poor Madonna with a song like that on one of her albums (MY SEX IS A KILLER :lmao: ).

She should release Jimmy Jimmy instead.

We get it, cosmic_system - you hate the song!! Do you have to keep posting about it in this thread, though?! Surely it would be less traumatic for you if you avoided any discussion about the song?! :angel: