Video Music Awards '09 - new thread

Apples388

Guest BytheBay

I thought Janet did well, why are people saying that Madonna stole her thunder? Do you people seriously think this way?

i love that thinking madonna did a better job eulogizing the man than janet is thoughtful as being loon city.

and then you threaten banning for it.

yes janet is his sister. yes she performed under difficult circumstances. but it was all bombast and no heart. there was nothing sentimental about it. it was all for show. i would rather have seen her actually sing one of his songs or do a tribute to him that way. it was disappointing because what could have been a truly amazing performance ended up being all hype and no substance.

but your right thinking a emotional speech was a better tribute rather than some glaring and lipsynching is cause for you to hit the ban button

Guest SuperBriGuy

wtfwtf

wtfwtfwtf???

Was that Kanye/ Taylor Thing Real?

Umm, yeah. That was VERY real. Interrupting a 16 or 17-year-old girl's acceptance speech to let the whole world know that her video was nothing compared to Beyonce's is fucking foul. Kanye is ridiculous. It always has to be about that douchebag.

i love that thinking madonna did a better job eulogizing the man than janet is thoughtful as being loon city.

and then you threaten banning for it.

yes janet is his sister. yes she performed under difficult circumstances. but it was all bombast and no heart. there was nothing sentimental about it. it was all for show. i would rather have seen her actually sing one of his songs or do a tribute to him that way. it was disappointing because what could have been a truly amazing performance ended up being all hype and no substance.

but your right thinking a emotional speech was a better tribute rather than some glaring and lipsynching is cause for you to hit the ban button

singing a ballad of his would have been a good idea. or lipsynching, or whatever. but I think you're right, and we'll probably get banned.

Guest SuperBriGuy

wtfwtf

wtfwtfwtf???

Was that Kanye/ Taylor Thing Real?

Umm, yeah. That was VERY real. Interrupting a 16 or 17-year-old girl's acceptance speech to let the whole world know that her video was nothing compared to Beyonce's is fucking foul. Kanye is ridiculous. It always has to be about that douchebag.

He's so fucking rude. Taylor was like...............

Beyonce was like speechless for what he did. no respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a fucking prick, Jesus Christ. Taylor Swift is NEW to this whole thing so yes I feel for her, love how Mariah Carey stood up and even Beyonce had a face of, "you're a JOKE."

Guest BytheBay

kanye should be kicked out of these events man...he does this stupid shit every year and its horrible that mtv will allow it to happen.

then to make matters worse they cut her mic off and go to that horribly unfunny tracy lawrence sketch

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I can't believe Kanye stormed onto the stage during Taylor Swifts speech and went off on a rant about how Beyonce's vid was the best. That is truly fucked up and classless. I feel so bad for Taylor she looked shocked.

And then stupid MTV doesn't even give her the chance to finish.

I feel bad for Beyonce too. She seemed a bit taken aback.

Guest SuperBriGuy

what Kanye do?

When Taylor Swift was giving her acceptance speech for winning best female video award Kanye interrupted her to let everyone know that Beyonce's video was one of the best ever. And everyone booed his stupid ass. Poor Taylor just stood there dumbfounded...I'm sure she was embarrassed.