Revolver preview

LoveBoxx

the demo (Ravaugn's vocal) sounds A LOT better

I agree. I think this style of singing does not suit her voice at all. She sounds bored and dead on it. I like her voice when it is warmer, more open and expressive like on ROL.

That's right! I had forgotten about "Dress You Up" being listed as an edit. Come to think of it, didn't they also say that "Express Yourself" would be the video edit, when they revised their info?

Otherwise, they were pretty dang accurate.

Yep, video edit, which would have been 4:30 or 5:00... So this is either TIC mix or a new edit/remaster of the video remix...

I guess this is the wrong thread, but I find it very shocking ROL is edited but "Holiday" gets the 6 minute version.

I agree. I think this style of singing does not suit her voice at all. She sounds bored and dead on it. I like her voice when it is warmer, more open and expressive like on ROL.

precisely. plus, the much harder beat overshadows her tiny, mini mouse voice

that voice is long gone!! :goodbye:

bring on the pussy popping gurl!! :brenspin:

the demo (Ravaugn's vocal) sounds A LOT better

absolutely

also the instrumentation is way too polished and screams "we had more money in the studio" - while the vocals are too smooth where something rawer was needed

I am honestly quite disappointed

absolutely

also the instrumentation is way too polished and screams "we had more money in the studio" - while the vocals are too smooth where something rawer was needed

I am honestly quite disappointed

True that! It reminds me of something a friend of mine who is a studio musician once told me. He said usually the more money that is spent on an album or a song in the studio. the less successful the singer or band is becoming.

It might not be so bad if the backing track wasn't as loud and her vocals were more up front. Who produced this?