Will Madonna Do Oprah?

HolidayGuy

She should do Oprah and have "Download Celebration single & album on iTunes now" appeared on TV screen every fucking 5 mins like Mimi. :bad:

:lol: you know thats gonna happen when MIMI goes on Oprah for "Memoirs..." I can see it now..."Here's Mariah performing "I Want To Know What Love Is" and you can download it RIGHT NOW on iTunes!"

she wont do OPRAH or ELLEN anymore....

NOW THAT SHE HAS FOUND BET !!!!!!!doofus1.gif

Never say never.

Mimi will grab whatever chances she can to promote her new album.

Must give credit to such fighting spirit.

Madonna is so stupid she won't do it. She'll say she's tired, and she is. But she won't do anything to promote anymore. When was her last appearance on Ellen/Oprah/Etc? Not since 2006. I love her to death but she's lazy. As much as I hate Mariah's music, at least she promotes. :americanlife:

Madonna stupid and lazy?Interesting..

yea, M is pretty lazy she doesn't do anything at all

even when she performs she just stands there and pretends to faint to get out of performing

Not what I meant. I just can't remember the last time she went on a television interview to promote. Actually, the most recent BIG one I remember is Ellen in 2006. That's it.

Guest SuperBriGuy

:lol: you know thats gonna happen when MIMI goes on Oprah for "Memoirs..." I can see it now..."Here's Mariah performing "I Want To Know What Love Is" and you can download it RIGHT NOW on iTunes!"

Oprah: Audience, if you look under your seats you'll find that you're all going home with a copy of MARIAH'S NEW ALBUM!!!

Audience: Aww. Fail. I wanted a car. :thumbsdown:

I love how all these threads turn into a bashing of Mariah Carey. :thumbsdown:

In any event, I don't think she should do it. I'll be shocked if she does it too. If she's going to do an interview with OPRAH, she should save it for a new studio album. Her next album will probably be a drastic change and being the deal is through LIVE NATION and the distributor may still be WARNERS, she's probably going to need all the publicity she can for her next studio album.

Guest ursaminorjim

I love how all these threads turn into a bashing of Mariah Carey.

I know. :(

I mean, really, people - she's Mariah Carey. Isn't that bad enough?

Guest SuperBriGuy

Forget the Old & Jaded Madonna Fans of Yesterday

She Needs To Make another appearance on 106&Park.

madonna5.0.0.0x0.432x320.jpeg

We Miss You Home Gurl! :callme:

Forget 106&Park, they need to bring back TRL just so Madonna can pwn it. :bow:

I'm sure it would boost sales, but Oprah is so uncool.

I don't even think it matters if Oprah is "cool" or not. You're right... it will help generate sales if she does it. So I don't object to it. I would love to see her on Oprah. But I would think "new work" would be something Madonna prefer to talk about and perform than the past. I would think the GH's should pretty much stand alone. Certainly, it helps to do whatever promotion, but I think if she's going to do any, she needs to PERFORM "Celebration" or "Revolver" or even something classic, rather just sit and chat. It would motivate people more to buy the music, if they hear something they like.

Guest jamesshot

^^^ I think the main argument for doing Oprah with this compilation is the target audience. They are far more likely to go out and buy something nostalgic like a GH offering than something new. So Oprah provides more bang for her buck.

Forget the Old & Jaded Madonna Fans of Yesterday

She Needs To Make another appearance on 106&Park.

madonna5.0.0.0x0.432x320.jpeg

We Miss You Home Gurl! :callme:

:lmao::lmao: I still can't believe she went on BET dressed like Puff Daddy circa 1996.

'Do I look urban enough Guy?'

'Yes Madonna, the kids will LOVE IT'

Aw man, good times.