Madonna celebrates her b'day with bf Jesus Luz - pix

Andra

There are new and better pics of here birthday party on madonnadownload.. he did some kind of update so normally your browser won't get stuck while going to the site ;) just a lil headsup.

3830723964_c0ccb90e29_o.jpg

3829936745_fdee264b2b_o.jpg

She looks so amazing and its great to see her happy again :)

Love this shot :inlove:

madonna-birthday-boat-19.jpg

Her Arm look normal (not so veiny) I love that. All pictures are beautiful... How can some people hate her?

Guest waiting

She is always undressing when it is unnecessary to do so, yet on the occasion where it would be more appropriate to undress (like swimming for instance), she remains fully clothed. I don't understand this woman.

She is always undressing when it is unnecessary to do so, yet on the occasion where it would be more appropriate to undress (like swimming for instance), she remains fully clothed. I don't understand this woman.

WTF? All these nice pics of her enjoying herself with her family and this is all you get out of it? :lol: I am not usually one to join the "YOU'RE A BIG OL HATA" club (because I've been called one myself one too many times) but jesus lighten up about the woman already.

Btw, in reference to your question... the only time she dresses remotely skimpy is for performances or videos. Ever think its maybe because it's a PERFORMANCE? i.e. not a reflection of her actual life/personality? Just a thought.

Guest waiting

WTF? All these nice pics of her enjoying herself with her family and this is all you get out of it? :lol: I am not usually one to join the "YOU'RE A BIG OL HATA" club (because I've been called one myself one too many times) but jesus lighten up about the woman already.

Btw, in reference to your question... the only time she dresses remotely skimpy is for performances or videos. Ever think its maybe because it's a PERFORMANCE? i.e. not a reflection of her actual life/personality? Just a thought.

I'm just CONFUSED. She wears so little for her shows and videos but why doesn't she wear a bikini or swim suit or something when she is swimming. Its like the other time where she wore that white outfit where she was fully covered... I think it was even long sleeves. Obviously she is not insecure about her body so I just don't get it.

I'm just CONFUSED. She wears so little for her shows and videos but why doesn't she wear a bikini or swim suit or something when she is swimming. Its like the other time where she wore that white outfit where she was fully covered... I think it was even long sleeves. Obviously she is not insecure about her body so I just don't get it.

You are beyond ridiculous. It MUST be an act.

I hope it's an act. It really can't be THAT difficult to understand can it??

I'll start with:

How many times in M's career have you seen her with a natural golden, bronzed tan??