Madonna celebrates her b'day with bf Jesus Luz - pix

Andra

her kids were there too. many people were taking pics. hmm, i dont think i'd like that, people taking my pic at a private occasion, but maybe its just also family members taking family pics so.. i guess its ok.

Guest seancannon

These seem so "staged" though....taken from afar. Kinda like what Princess Diana did with Dodi when they were on a yacht in the Mediterranean....she deliberately had paparazzi in boats taking photos of her kissing Dodi, etc., so that they'd be a scandal back in England. We get it Madonna...you've got a young boyfriend! :clap:

I dont think it looks staged at all. (well, except for the pictures with her sunglasses, next best thing look, the hq's of her and david and mercy with jesus in the boat.. its obvious there that they know there were photographers and seemed just friendly with them and posed a little..)

for example the pics of her dinner/birthday party. (obviously not taken with a flash so no one would notice that there were paparazzi) i dont think she knew they were taking her picture and they seemed to get along really well there just like in the other pictures..

I notice Madonna wipes her mouth with a towel after Jesus "kisses" her on the boat. :chuckle: And is that Ingrid I see as well?

lmao i noticed that too, but she was probably just wiping her wet face from the water ;)

Sean, I don't think it's "staged". I don't think Madonna is like that. But, I see what you mean for how they remind you of Princess Di and Dodi!!

Guest nuttin_fails

Of course they're just friends.

3831058044_2c2e0e96ae_o.jpg

The look on Guy's face in this pic is Priceless!! Hahaha... Looks like he's thinking: "Why not me??"

Love all the pics, M looks happy!

Oh the FABULOUSNESS of it ALL

Arguably the MOST FABULOUS BIRTHDAY SNAPS of Madonna ever, OK maybe 2nd to the topless lesbo stripper shenanigans of '94 (or was it '95?).

LOVE IT ALL