A "Celebration" Of Madonna Music

Guest Borderline

Does this song have an official radio add date yet?

Is that the official single cover? It doesn't say Mr. Brainwash (or whatever) in the corner.

With new Madonna singles as of late, the songs just have the sent-to-radio date, with no official impact date or anything. Again, those are just formalities for big-name acts, anyway. "Celebration" is supposed to be sent to radio 8/3- but, who knows, maybe it will "leak" later this week, like past M tracks.

ok, sorry, but if indeed the single cover is just that, its hands down more superior, eye catching, and iconic than the album cover. No doubt the original album cover (which isnt bad at all), will end up being the finished product lol; just a bumber that the single cover is above and beyond just a 'single cover' :(.

This is a fan made cover. "DANORBIT" (a member @ Madonnafanzine) created it and posted it in a thread labled "custom covers"!

celebrationdanorbit2.jpg

I really like this. More importantly, I think that it would appeal to the buying public more than the official cover, as this is the Madonna that most people first fell in love with (84-85 era)--and for a greatest hits package, that's certainly not a bad thing.

celebrationdanorbit2.jpg

OMG! Now that should be the cover! Fucking hawt! The other one, no offence to those who like it, makes her look ugly IMO. This one is flawless.

well anyone gifted with Photoshop abilities can make those covers and put them on a jewel case and take a picture of it so that it will look original... but who knows...

This is a fan made cover. "DANORBIT" (a member @ Madonnafanzine) created it and posted it in a thread labled "custom covers"!

celebrationdanorbit2.jpg

That one is much better than the fugly picture on the original cover too. She doesn't need to look half asleep and drugged up to look "iconic". That is an iconic picture.

Guest Danny86

Anna quote:

'revolver' was always planned to be released, if not as first as second single and i stated that early on so there's no surprise there. i also hope all those so called worries about wayne being on the track are long gone, it only sounds better with him and it adds even more of that cheeky flavour.

I know we are getting celebration and revolver as singles but I've also read that Everybody is going to be released as a single . I read it on here it was that neil sean bloke I think.

If this is true do u think it'll be the original everybody or maybe she's rerecorded it? Hope it's the original

Finally an idea for earners if anyone is in contact with them or M's team. Why don't they put some revolver and everybody e.p.s out with 3 remastered songs that aren't on the celebration album.

I don't know the tracklist ( and don't think anyone does yet) but I'm guessing what might not be on. So here's my idea- think like the holiday collection released around TIC era

Revolver EP

Revolver

Angel

Causing a commotion

Drowned world

Everybody

Gambler

Bad girl

True blue

Just an idea.