CELEBRATION

drownedmadonna.com/madonnafanzine.com exclusive

DrownedMadonna.com has heard some interesting newsbits we want to share only here on the MadonnaFanzine.com:

- There have been many discussions at Warner about what should or shouldn't be included on the 2 CDs "Celebration" album.

Obviously not every hit can be included.

"True Blue" caused most discussion and it's NOT on the Greatest Hits.

- As DrownedMadonna.com already reported several months ago, plans haven't changed yet. In fact, there is no new photoshoot planned for "Celebration". If plans won't change, the artwork will be made up from classic Madonna images.

Guest bulgar
- As DrownedMadonna.com already reported several months ago, plans haven't changed yet. In fact, there is no new photoshoot planned for "Celebration". If plans won't change, the artwork will be made up from classic Madonna images.

:megamanson:

Guest blueferris

a shame that TRUE BLUE wont be there but there had better be WHOS THAT GIRL + CAUSING A COMMOTION this time!!!!

Guest dicktracy
drownedmadonna.com/madonnafanzine.com exclusive

DrownedMadonna.com has heard some interesting newsbits we want to share only here on the MadonnaFanzine.com:

- There have been many discussions at Warner about what should or shouldn't be included on the 2 CDs "Celebration" album.

Obviously not every hit can be included.

"True Blue" caused most discussion and it's NOT on the Greatest Hits.

Sounds like Warners has not changed at all... GHV3 here we come again... :thumbsdown:

I'll wait until I see an official tracklisting before putting any faith in what DW has posted. And even so, I could simply guess "True Blue" would be left off considering there are a number of hits she could include instead.

As for the photoshoot... we'll just wait and see. I have a feeling Madonna is interesting in doing something special rather some normal Greatest Hits package.

Wow, more shit and non-news from DrownedMadonna. ZZZZZZZZ....

It's the same old story. Tribe reports all the news, then Drowned post their "EXCLUSIVES" which really reveal nothing. :lmao:

Guest Danny86
Being that it's only a 2 disc event, did anyone really expect it to be included?

Nope. If "TB" was included, it would mean 5 singles from that album, and there's no room for that. I wouldn't even be surprised if "Open Your Heart" is out as well.

DROWNEDMADONNA EXCLUSIVE -

There was a lot of discussion about some of Madonna's singles to be included in the GH.

The disc may or may not include singles that charted.

The album may or may not be released on CD.

It may also have a picture of Madonna on the cover.

DROWNEDMADONNA EXCLUSIVE!!!!! You heard it here first!

:manson:

How do they know she won't have a picture from the latest LV shoot for it? Anyway, I'm not one to be taken in by everything Drowned Madonna says either.

DROWNEDMADONNA EXCLUSIVE -

There was a lot of discussion about some of Madonna's singles to be included in the GH.

The disc may or may not include singles that charted.

The album may or may not be released on CD.

It may also have a picture of Madonna on the cover.

DROWNEDMADONNA EXCLUSIVE!!!!! You heard it here first!

:manson:

:demonic: :demonic: :demonic: :demonic: :demonic:

Nope. If "TB" was included, it would mean 5 singles from that album, and there's no room for that. I wouldn't even be surprised if "Open Your Heart" is out as well.

While I understand it's all about making room for other songs, I would say that those five singles were during a time she was really successful. If we're talking about eliminating any of the True Blue songs to make room for less successful songs such as "Bedtime Stories", "Nothing Really Matters" or even "Jump", it's a pretty much a crying shame.

Though, I do believe "Open Your Heart" will be included. I also get the impression that this collection isn't so much about her BIGGEST hits, but more about the songs that fit the theme of "Celebration"... fun party songs where you "dance and get up and do your thing". Though, it's hard to imagine a career retrospective without including songs like "Crazy For You" and "Live To Tell".

If they ( M and Warners) want it to sell to the masses they need the hits.

Joe Public would know True Blue, Whos thAt girl, vogue etc but wouldn't go "wow " to drowned world , love profusion and bad girl.

Depends what the label wants I guess sales or a more alternative collection.

I'd buy it whatever.

True Blue was left off TIC, so it's not really a surprise that it hasn't made Celebration. Of the five singles from the TB album, it would be the least well known. It also helps to keep catalogue sales of TB alive.

TB *is* positively classic Madonna, yet wouldnt surprise me in the least if it was ditched in favor of sedating and vapid songs like One More Chance, You Must Love me, Drowned World etc...Just watch, stuff from her snoozefest Evita and STR era will get more love than the iconic hits - which people really want LOL!. I mean, I get why she wouldnt want TB on the album - it was written for Sean and represents the zenith of that painful 'era' in her life - plus the songs beats and sound - I could see her not wanting ANY part of anymore lol. Nowadays songs like that and CAC, and myabe even WTG :( are just songs the fans love, but disposed garbage to M. I very worried about what this tracklist is gonna end up being.

Though, I do believe "Open Your Heart" will be included. I also get the impression that this collection isn't so much about her BIGGEST hits, but more about the songs that fit the theme of "Celebration"... fun party songs where you "dance and get up and do your thing". Though, it's hard to imagine a career retrospective without including songs like "Crazy For You" and "Live To Tell".

so no TAB but yes to Don´t stop?

Guest imalq
I also get the impression that this collection isn't so much about her BIGGEST hits, but more about the songs that fit the theme of "Celebration"... fun party songs where you "dance and get up and do your thing".
I certainly hope so! a new YCD would be great

I hope DrownedMadonna is wrong...

True Blue is actually more recognizable to the masses than Open Your Heart... it needs to be in there...

if WTG and CAC isn't there as well or even the great ballads from STR (OMC not included), I will just download this shit from the net...