S&S in Milano, Italy - July 14

FreeMySoul

Eyes Swide Shot: Madonna's aftershow party

Madonna_Main.jpg

Designers Dolce & Gabbana threw open the doors of their Milan restaurant Gold last night to host Madonna's post-show party, celebrating her 2009 Sticky and Sweet Tour. Whilst Jesus Luz took to the desks, Madonna's dancers were on hand to get the disco started.

"Been, there, done that, got the t-shirt" may never have quite the same ring to it again. During last's night aftershow party, designers Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana presented guests with the ultimate trophy t-shirt - a one-off Dolce & Gabbana “We Love Madonna!” t-shirt. Expect to see it at an A-list location near you this summer.

I reckon it's actually the first time M and Jesus posed for cameras together since they started dating.

Eyes Swide Shot: Madonna's aftershow party

Madonna_Main.jpg

Designers Dolce & Gabbana threw open the doors of their Milan restaurant Gold last night to host Madonna's post-show party, celebrating her 2009 Sticky and Sweet Tour. Whilst Jesus Luz took to the desks, Madonna's dancers were on hand to get the disco started.

"Been, there, done that, got the t-shirt" may never have quite the same ring to it again. During last's night aftershow party, designers Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana presented guests with the ultimate trophy t-shirt - a one-off Dolce & Gabbana “We Love Madonna!” t-shirt. Expect to see it at an A-list location near you this summer.

I reckon it's actually the first time M and Jesus posed for cameras together since they started dating.

^^^yes, but they posed with other people :demonic:

REMEMBER LAST YEAR PICTURE??? Before the tour began, where she looked tired, really skinny and ugly?. That picture convinces the world (the no so fans) that she should retire. Actually some days ago a friend of mine told me that, basically her opinion was because of that picture, it was on every single news paper and magazines, I remember.

SO WHY IS IT? That magazines and news paper don’t post this picture and show the current the real Madonna we have seen lately, that would change many people minds about retiring.

I still believe that picture was modified by someone who really hates Madonna, A Mariah fan maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gabo_93

the S&S tour in Milan was simply fantastic! I enjoyed it very much and i had the oportunity to see live the most famous singer in the world!...

Madge please Live forever!