Sticky & Sweet O2 July 4th & 5th

acko

of course she is gona look a little less skinny at the start of the tour....each show is a work out - you know shes gonna look much skinnier towards the end of the tour.

and i was there last nite front row at the barrier....it was soooo much better than the first leg of thr tour....U americans are missing out big time!

I think the difference is not so much she's not as "skinny". It's more like she bulked up regarding gaining some muscle definition. Those legs look much bigger than I remember her in a long time. Much of that looks like muscle. Then again, it could just that in film/pictures the lens is making her bigger than life.

I think she looks fantastic. She's hot!!

Guest Pud Whacker

that vogue is insane!!!! love the hair and when shes all, "youre a superstar yeah, thats what you are!" :rotfl:

Guest Danny86

Anna about Celebrate: musical arrangement on 'holiday' is the one of the new track like i mentioned before. whats more to confirm?

The Candy Shop performance looks absolutely perfect now with the new backdrop! The previous candy corn motif wasn't doing the performance justice. Although I'm suprised she didn't change the intro video...hmm. Frozen looks amazing. I just hope this version of the tour is released on blu ray.

Anna about Celebrate: musical arrangement on 'holiday' is the one of the new track like i mentioned before. whats more to confirm?

:thumbsup:

I thought that was the case since it's VERY reminsiscent of Get Together. SWEEET!! So we've heard a bit of the new M song already!

In the HN pics, her arms are lookin' a bit much. But otherwise, she looks very good.

If that's true regarding "Celebrate," it sounds like it's a definite 2009 "Holiday" (GT's music was kinda "Holidayish"- at least how "Holiday" starts out).

Guest Danny86

According to a MLicious forum report, Lady Gaga is in the crowd tonight.

She started the show exactly an hour ago. MJ tribute was done again.

According to a MLicious forum report, Lady Gaga is in the crowd tonight.

She started the show exactly an hour ago. MJ tribute was done again.

YES!!! :bow:

it would be nice if she did that on all her shows this year

I thought that was the case since it's VERY reminsiscent of Get Together. SWEEET!! So we've heard a bit of the new M song already!

I WAS THINKG THE SAME! :wow: and sounds great! My mom loved it

Guest Danny86

XTYX from Mlicous:

Just got back! one word.....AMAZING! such an improvement from rnd1 if it had been like this the 1st time around i think it would have been on par with confessions! she was really funny tonight.... made all the guys take there shirts off in the spanish section! she thought it was the 4th july and kept saying happy 4th july and then at the end she admitted someone told her it was the 5th but then replied to it with a DO I GIVE A FUCK??? i honestly loved it and it was well worth the risk!

the crowd was a little flat in some places but on the big hits they were loving it!

Guest kramm
Candy Shop w/new backdrop:

I'm just not going to say anything. :(

Actually, I will say this...... at least Minter got paid.

FUCKING AWESOME

Just got back

I may do a full review later if anyones interested, but for now, I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS WOMAN, she is nearly 51, and i am totally knackered watching her, so much energy, what a performer, she was all smiles, having fun interratcing, the songs were sung brilliantly, everything was SUPERB.......

I agree, some of the crowd around me were SHIT, one girl sat down and started texting, i had to tell her boyfriend to tel her to get the fuck up and enjoy herself and she actually did...whats wrong with some people, pay all that money and just SIT THERE...CUNTS....

I would go again and again if i could, i cant fault it......For all the haters, critics, and fans who say she isnt what she was,FUCK YOU, go and see it and then get back to me and EAT YOUR WORDS, cos there is NO ONE like her....AND THERE NEVER WILL BE...*spazzes out in wedding veil*

I shall do a full review in the morning....

I AM STILL IN AWE, no kidding.....i know we all say it, QUEEN OF LIFE, etc, but FUCK ME, this woman is AMAZING....im so proud to be a fan for for 26 years of my life!!

Guest nuttin_fails
I shall do a full review in the morning....

I AM STILL IN AWE, no kidding.....i know we all say it, QUEEN OF LIFE, etc, but FUCK ME, this woman is AMAZING....im so proud to be a fan for for 26 years of my life!!

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

I saw the show tonight,and it was AMAZING!!! WOOHOOO!!

Edited by nuttin_fails

Guest Not4Pussies

is it true gaga came in before she's not me and left before give it 2 me?

did she look like she was enjoying herself, taking notes?

Guest Danny86

^I read she came during "Die Another Day", straight from Wembley Stadium from Take That's opening act or something.

Guest Pud Whacker
FUCKING AWESOME

Just got back

I may do a full review later if anyones interested, but for now, I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS WOMAN, she is nearly 51, and i am totally knackered watching her, so much energy, what a performer, she was all smiles, having fun interratcing, the songs were sung brilliantly, everything was SUPERB.......

I agree, some of the crowd around me were SHIT, one girl sat down and started texting, i had to tell her boyfriend to tel her to get the fuck up and enjoy herself and she actually did...whats wrong with some people, pay all that money and just SIT THERE...CUNTS....

I would go again and again if i could, i cant fault it......For all the haters, critics, and fans who say she isnt what she was,FUCK YOU, go and see it and then get back to me and EAT YOUR WORDS, cos there is NO ONE like her....AND THERE NEVER WILL BE...*spazzes out in wedding veil*

MORE MORE MORE

Well, to be fair... the audio is pretty crappy in that YOUTUBE link, so it's hard to tell. But yeah, it doesn't seem to have the same "punch" as her previous concert versions had.

Now, I'd love to see and hear DRESS YOU UP as well.

I see what u mean about "punch". Maybe cause Holiday is in the middle of the show and traditionally Holiday has been the second to last show or an "encore" performance. This could have easily went into the rave section. I'm glad we got a holiday with the proper chorus and not a stardust kinda mix. At least we know she's still open to performing it.