Appreciate the 'Hung Up' VIDEO

acko

The video is just nu classic M, plain & simple. The Jamie Lee curtis dance practice in the evil leotard probably

features the most Iconic Madonna imagery of this decade..fits the song perfectly & is a well spirited affair...

I love how they gave the video a typical 1980's treatment, Johan Renck did a great job.

The video also features 'Parkour' a Japanese Dance Machine & 'Krumping', yes fuck you David LaChapelle. :fag:

I loved it and I especially loved CLOUD in it!!! My fave scene is the slow motion part with him and all the other dancers.

Her biggest global hit this decade - everything about this era was the epitome of a comeback. :thumbsup:

This was a fun video - after seeing it 2,000 times, I can fully appreciate its energy.

So many classic moments, the tracksuit, the walk, the leotard and the glorious flexing Vadge, the fat girl, the slow motion dance bit, the introduction of The Boombox Hump and Hung Up dance, sweat patches. Her dancing in the leotard is great.

Guest seancannon

Hung Up is not "original". She copied this to the extreme- except she wanted to be alone in the video. I think Call On Me is way more sexier.

How can it rip off the dance exercise video of CALL ON ME when its an homage to Saturday Night Fever ?

Guest waiting

I hate her dance moves in this video. What was she thinking? I'm sure she did the choreography herself so can't blame anyone for this mess.

I loved the video (and the song) from the very beginning. It will be a classic IMO. Actually, this is the single that made me (re)discover Madonna and ultimately become the fan that I am today. :dramatic::drama:

Guest Not4Pussies

the sliding of her pussy on the floor

her strutting on the street like the bitch that she is

the slow motion parts with all the dancers

the dancing at the end

I honestly don't think she's been any hotter. And being reminded of how good this video is just makes me hate 4 Minutes a little more...

I loved the video (and the song) from the very beginning. It will be a classic IMO. Actually, this is the single that made me (re)discover Madonna and ultimately become the fan that I am today. :dramatic::drama:

exactly like me!! :thumbsup:

i owe Hung Up so much , it made me a fan :vanitybonet:

her smile at the end of the video is so 80s Madonna :dramatic:

actually when i first saw it i thought it was an 80s video :lol:

very ICONIC ! I remember when I first saw it...I was amazed and then I showed the video of 2 of my best friends who are Cher fans and they couldn't say a thing :lol: ...they wanted me to put them the video over and over :p

*struts down the street like a HORNY HO with a hand in my pocket and checks out hot black dude*

I can't count the number of times I've PAID HOMAGE to that part of the video. :rotfl:

Guest Danny86
I hate her dance moves in this video. What was she thinking? I'm sure she did the choreography herself so can't blame anyone for this mess.

It was Jamie King. Just like every single video of hers from this decade that has at least some dancing, starting with "Don't Tell Me", through "Die Another Day", "American Life", "Sorry" and finally "4 Minutes".

:wow:

Great stuff ! her last iconic video ...

The whole era was just fabulous! She was omnipresent, adored and on top of the game.

I wont comment on HC/S&S ... :demonic: