New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

Oh to combine the genius of these lyrics and the DJ FRANK E gem:

YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND

WHEN YOU GO DOWN

WHEN YOU GO DOWN

GROUNDBREAKING stuff

Oh, come on. As if Britney always writes groudbreaking stuff. As if Britney ever even writes stuff, so let's just not go down that route... again. It's tired!

Let's wait for the song, hear what the song turned into and then trash it, shall we? :)

Oh, come on. As if Britney always writes groudbreaking stuff. As if Britney ever even writes stuff, so let's just not go down that route... again. It's tired!

Let's wait for the song, hear what the song turned into and then trash it, shall we? :)

ew.gif

Guest ursaminorjim

:lmao:

GENIUS!!!

Honestly, acko - you make me appreciate Under the Cherry Moon more than I ever thought possible.

Ok so this is a Madonna track?? I thought Anna confirmed it was not a Madonna track

If it is a Madonna track what is it gonna be on?

Here's her quote's in chronological order:

not sure what you're all waiting for to be posted. just like pharrell did with heartbeat, wayne did with this one. thats his own version to the initial work that ultimately went to m. no collaboration on the horizon.

yeah lets make it clear, m is going to sing this song!

and she named it after one of her ex husband's films how ironic =]

Here's here quote's in chronological order:

not sure what you're all waiting for to be posted. just like pharrell did with heartbeat, wayne did with this one. thats his own version to the initial work that ultimately went to m. no collaboration on the horizon.

yeah lets make it clear, m is going to sing this song!

and she named it after one of her ex husband's films how ironic =]

Oh ok thanks Rob! :thumbsup:

But used for what???

Guest Pud Whacker
What did I do? Too much? Oh well... shoot me LOL

theyre just picking on you robby. its like being initiated into a gang here. :rotfl:

What did I do? Too much? Oh well... shoot me LOL

No! I mean, you're just here doing your Madonna fan duty and posting news - which is great, we appreciate it; but you're in the middle of this circus called MadonnaNation and we're all either bitching, or talking about other shit or posting Prince clips :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker
No! I mean, you're just here doing your Madonna fan duty and posting news - which is great, we appreciate it; but you're in the middle of this circus called MadonnaNation and we're all either bitching, or talking about other shit or posting Prince clips :lmao:

:rotfl:

Well Madonna drawing comparisons to Britney and Lady GaGa. That's what she's achieved. Congrats Madonna on thoroughly PISSING on your legacy.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/05/07/lil-w...nippet#comments

Here is a snippet for a brand new unheard Lil Wayne and Madonna song. It does not have a name yet The song is called “Triggerman” and it is going to be the first single from Madonna’s album. You can download the snippet below:

Download Lil Wayne’s verses: Rapidshare | zShare

The full CD quality version should be coming by 30/06/2009, but it will probably get leaked at an earlier date.

But then what am I supposed to post about? I am aware that my posts here have been overwhemingly negative of late, but I don't know how I'm supposed to fill the quota. I love Madonna's back catalogue but there's only so many times I can get excited over 'Madonna's most underappreciated ballad/album/outfit' threads, no offence to the guys that do enjoy those discussions. I am more interested in the here and now. And if I think something in the here and now is great, then I will be the first to post about it. For instance, I think her face is looking very beautiful lately, and I have said so on numerous occasions. And you can believe I mean it because I am one of the loudest critics of stuff she has done to it in the past.

I am aware that long term it would be rather ridiculous to remain on a forum dedicated to someone whose current music you don't enjoy. So of course if I carry on thinking this way I will shuffle off eventually, but we are only one album and a tour in, and I keep hoping that when she settles from the divorce and all the other shit that is going on in her life she will produce stuff which I love again.

:thumbsup: That's fair. Is there nothing you liked from Hard Candy or Sticky and Sweet though?

Well Madonna drawing comparisons to Britney and Lady GaGa. That's what she's achieved. Congrats Madonna on thoroughly PISSING on your legacy.

It comforts me to know those ladies you mentioned have followed Madonna's template to succes to good effect! :)

Oh and thanks to all of you welcoming me into you clique :) I feel so welcomed by all, and so many familiar faces :) LOL

:thumbsup: That's fair. Is there nothing you liked from Hard Candy or Sticky and Sweet though?

I haven't seen Sticky and Sweet. On Hardy Candy I enjoyed Miles Away and I quite like Give It To Me (apart from that bit). I like the pictures in the Hard Candy Tour Book.

Keri: I'm on my best behaviour

*spreads legs*

Madonna: I'll return the favour

*generic spread leg / yoga move / squat dance move / groundbreaking lesbian innuendo*

Gwyneth and Madonna are Gettin' Down at 0:05 :lmao:

She KNOWS THE WORDS TOO!? @ 0:30