New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

Guest Pud Whacker
New Madonna music is on the way...

According to DJ FrankE, who spent some quality time with her in the studio earlier this month working on an electro-pop track that everyone is now identifying as the Madonna rendition of "Revolver".

Frank E certainly has a unique approach to the internet and a tongue in cheeck consideration of how the show biz marketing works, but chances are that he's not wrong at all... Here's what he says:

"New Madonna on the way! Madonna fans - make sure to keep asking her for it. Maybe she'll put it out sooner".

MORE MORE MORE!!! BRING IT ON!!!

DJ Frank E's twitter:

New Madonna on the way! Madonna fans - make sure to keep asking her for it. Maybe she'll put it out sooner :)

HELL YEAH!! Let us hear this shit M!!! WE ARE READY!!! :headbang:

New Madonna music is on the way...

According to DJ FrankE, who spent some quality time with her in the studio earlier this month working on an electro-pop track that everyone is now identifying as the Madonna rendition of "Revolver".

Frank E certainly has a unique approach to the internet and a tongue in cheeck consideration of how the show biz marketing works, but chances are that he's not wrong at all... Here's what he says:

"New Madonna on the way! Madonna fans - make sure to keep asking her for it. Maybe she'll put it out sooner".

Okay guys,we know what we have to do! Let's start creating a "buzz" for this single and send emails asking for it to be released NOW.How can we get in touch with Guy Oseary?

Guest ursaminorjim

:unsure:

Umm...I'm just going to enjoy it, myself. I should be able to retain full control of my digestive tract.

Guest iMisto
:unsure:

Umm...I'm just going to enjoy it, myself. I should be able to retain full control of my digestive tract.

After all that fisting action?

I'll definitely digest it, but hopefully it will be a warm glowing sensation in my stomach;as opposed to shit on the floor.

^ :lol:

Assholes. :bruised:

We should also ask radio stations about new Madonna song. The song needs airplay to chart high and be heard

Oh thanks. This sounds better than all the versions I've heard so far and the gun shot at the beginning and the effects sounding like shots throughout just adds to it.

The thing is... this seems like such a polished version. I know Madonna's spin to it will be equally polished, but what stops this from just being released as is with "RaVaughn" as the lead singer? I suspect radio would be more inclined to play this over Madonna's since they are so hung up about Madonna's age and relevance these days??