New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

Guest BytheBay
Don't worry, the M fans will delude themselves into loving it because it's Madonna even though it's a bloody stupid collaboration :lmao:

while yes the song is not real...

how is this any different than you and rest of your gang desparately condeming it without even hearing it simply because it might have hip hop or an r & b slant? its the exact same thing so you can get off your pedestal and stop with the condemnation.

i guess the difference is because everyone else is biased but thankfully you are able to see clearly and let the rest of us know that our OPINIONS are wrong simply because they are not the same as yours.

maybe, just maybe, some of us don't find it desparate, maybe, just maybe, we enjoy the song, maybe, just maybe, we think differently than you. not because we are deluded.

Guest Pud Whacker

keyword up there, bythebay - M FANS.

joanne and britney fans dont suffer from delusion, at all. :rotfl:

Guest Johnkm

I'be heard about this Anna Henstridge from a few contacts I have, according to them she is a very reliable source and they've never let me down before.

Guest harbors
anna:

"yeah lets make it clear, m is going to sing this song!

and she named it after one of her ex husband's films how ironic =]"

SNATCH

i was going to say that maybe its a demo that little wayne sang over and madonna will change two lyrics and claim a writing credit on it haha

she needs to let people write songs for her again....and ship them over to her for her to throw her whole entertainer monolith into and spit it out as pure madonna like she did in the beginning of her career. this way she can have the pop success and then fill the rest of the album with more personal stuff...

if you think about it...hung up lured people in as pure bubble gum and then the rest of the album had a darker more romantic, spiritual and deep feeling.

but then again i still think Hung Up could be interpreted as a song to her fans or to the public instead of a lover only

Which is it

anna:

"yeah lets make it clear, m is going to sing this song!

and she named it after one of her ex husband's films how ironic =]"

or

from anna:

no collaboration on the horizon.

Guest bulgar

My love's a revolver

My sex is a killer

Do you wanna die happy?

Do you wanna die happy?

---

cant wait!!!!