Madonna: 2029 World Tour!

Guest joliepast
3201_1074110971120_1176546957_30168904_675113_n.jpg

oh.no that just made my SUNDAY!hehehehe........lol!very cool and funny! get on with your bad self

:rotfl:

I'd still go see it!

how can you laugh with this? its the lowest kind of humor there is, because its the easiest and most disrespectful. if they cant find anything better they should stop making the comics.

how can you laugh with this? its the lowest kind of humor there is, because its the easiest and most disrespectful. if they cant find anything better they should stop making the comics.

It is tasteless, very childish, really sexist, age-ist [is there a Term for discriminating againsts someones Age?], and even stupid.

I Laugh when I see cartoons like this because

Im sure Madonna isnt breaking out in tears over it.

Whoever made it probably thinks M. is an old washed up hag.

Im sure he is UNAWARE of her $280 Million Sold Out tour, of her Sucess, her influence, and Her TALENT!

Madonna is Great, beyond Great, and this Tiny Cartoon Does nothing to stain her BRILLIANT Career. :demonic:

But seriously, if she toured in 2029, Id Still go to See it!

It is tasteless, very childish, really sexist, age-ist [is there a Term for discriminating againsts someones Age?], and even stupid.

Im sure he is UNAWARE of her $280 Million Sold Out tour, of her Sucess, her influence, and Her TALENT!

Madonna is Great, beyond Great, and this Tiny Cartoon Does nothing to stain her BRILLIANT Career. :demonic:

:)

Geez :doh:

Geez part 2.

HAHAHA! OMG she looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in this latest pic! LOL!

I agree it's quite distasteful and disrespectful, but as someone else mentioned in this thread, I am sure Madonna isn't crying over this, so why should I be offended?

But you can bet, Madonna will not look like this when she's 70 either. She takes care of herself that she will look in her 50's if even that.

I agree it's quite distasteful and disrespectful, but as someone else mentioned in this thread, I am sure Madonna isn't crying over this, so why should I be offended?

But you can bet, Madonna will not look like this when she's 70 either. She takes care of herself that she will look in her 50's if even that.

God get a sense of humour! It's funny..

I saw Tina Turner the other day on the TV talking about her tour and she looked great!! 70 years old, sold out tour and she looked great!

Madonna is gonna tour forever! And all the haters are gonna have to live with it!

God get a sense of humour! It's funny..

no its not. its not even remotely funny. the "joke" has been done every since she turned 40. its not new, not clever, not original. if anyone laughs with that low kind of humor i pity them.

no its not. its not even remotely funny. the "joke" has been done every since she turned 40. its not new, not clever, not original. if anyone laughs with that low kind of humor i pity them.

If you can't see the funny side to it then ill quote Madonna in saying that "you'll be the saddest person that ever lived"

Guest BytheBay

at best its mildly amusing but christ overreact much?

you must be a lot of fun at parties.

at best its mildly amusing but christ overreact much?

you must be a lot of fun at parties.

I'm sick of it, people laughing at images like this, it's not only one of the easiest cartoons, a big cliché to use ageism and sexism when it comes to women, it's also beyond low. if they can't think just a little deeper when making these cartoons i question their creativity and intelligence. laughing at such cartoons is something i'll thankfully never do. i'm better than that. and i hope more people get that. they should. especially women. i am a cartoonist and illustrator myself and if i'd ever come up with a similar idea i'd have to pack my bags.

And just take the sexism and ageism out of it for a second, be freaking honest and tell me how many of those cartoons you've already seen this year? heck, this month? this has got to be the 193O89898th. Gee, get fucking original!

go read this and get some sense if you're bored.

and "you must be a lot of fun at parties." & "If you can't see the funny side to it then ill quote Madonna in saying that "you'll be the saddest person that ever lived"

so if a person thinks a little further you're supposed to be sad and not be any fun? i thought this was a madonna forum with madonna fans. the least one can expect from that is people who are not so close minded. i guess not.