Guy Bitchie refers to Madonna as 'It'

elijah

Guy Ritchie refers to his superstar ex-wife Madonna as ‘It’, it has been revealed. The ‘RocknRolla’ director apparently began using the insulting term for Madonna behind her back even before they split. A source told Britain’s 'The Sun' newspaper: “Even towards the end of their marriage, he would call her ‘It’. He told people, ‘We can’t make ‘It’ angry’. Or Guy will say, ‘Oh, ‘It’ is in a bad mood today’. There is absolutely no love lost between them.” Guy (40) and Madonna (50) announced they were divorcing late last year after nearly eight years of marriage. They were granted a quick divorce in a London court last November, although custody of their sons Rocco (8) and David (3) has not yet been finalised.

madonna-guy-ritchie-august-2008-10053914

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/...uy-ritchie.html

If he truly said that (which I question too), it's a reflection of his maturity level and may be one of the reasons why this marriage didn't work. But, I don't think Madonna was all innocent here either. She has her negative sides too and isn't perfect. It takes two. Whatever the case, I admire the two for being being mature and big enough to work through it somehow and stay on as friends. Not many can do that these days in a negative, shallow, unforgiving, and hateful world. So, I give them BOTH huge kudos for that.

If he truly said that (which I question too), it's a reflection of his maturity level and may be one of the reasons why this marriage didn't work. But, I don't think Madonna was all innocent here either. She has her negative sides too and isn't perfect. It takes two. Whatever the case, I admire the two for being being mature and big enough to work through it somehow and stay on as friends. Not many can do that these days in a negative, shallow, unforgiving, and hateful world. So, I give them BOTH huge kudos for that.

How do you know that they're friends? A few pics of them coming out of the K center is not evidence of a post divorce friendship. They have two kids together, and have to be civil to each other (publicly), for them. I suspect there's a lot of bitterness, and I don't for one minute believe that Madonna can respect a man she had to pay a fortune to get rid of.

As far as this Sun article goes, I suspect it's made up bullshit, although I can see Guy saying something like that. Custody of Rocco and David has been decided in Madonna's favor, and finalized in a New York court.

Guest Pud Whacker
he made her seem like all she was is a piece of trash :(

just a monster. :lol:

listen, i love madonna until the day i die but im glad i dont know her and shes a leo and she achieved all she has and i bet shes one tough nut to crack.

just a monster. :lol:

listen, i love madonna until the day i die but im glad i dont know her and shes a leo and she achieved all she has and i bet shes one tough nut to crack.

yeah i have to agree on that one. :thumbsup: but the british press (or guy (and inner circle) and his publicist are really playing an ugly game with this.

I don't think it's that insulting. This is just a beat up by the press. But in Guys defense, I think it would be very difficult living with Madonna.

they both have strong personalities so no suprise...