Madonna Tour 2009!

daizy1

IM going to look into Icon then, just in case

If the tour doesnt happen at least il get a magazine and memebership to a forum full of loons

YAY

MADONNA SWEET AND SOUR TOUR: REMIXED AND REVISITED 2009

Good luck with that. We were supposed to get 4 and so far we only got 2, digital.

And the seats for the pre-sales aren't all they cracked up to be. Open sales got better seats than my pre-sale.

I wish she'll have a new look similar to The Power of goodbye video. She has never tour with black hair, what would that be?

From a business point of view I'm surprised she's contemplating touring so soon again. On the other hand for someone who so hates looking backwards I find it odd that she'd continue the tour (even if it's revamped) so late after the last date. Everything about it seems incongruous and I hope it's nothing more than conjecture.

If it happens, of course I'd love to go but it's getting increasingly difficult to get anyone to come along at her recent prices.

From a business point of view I'm surprised she's contemplating touring so soon again. On the other hand for someone who so hates looking backwards I find it odd that she'd continue the tour (even if it's revamped) so late after the last date. Everything about it seems incongruous and I hope it's nothing more than conjecture.

If it happens, of course I'd love to go but it's getting increasingly difficult to get anyone to come along at her recent prices.

Exactly...this is so unlike her and so strange, to ever look backwards. The buzz is OVER. If she tours like this every year people are going to start losing interest.

MadonnaTribe:

So for once the rumours - or part of them - seem to be true.

MadonnaTribe has heard and can report that the Madonna team is indedd working on plans to hit the road again this Summer.

It won't be a proper new tour, but rather an extension of last year's show. It is currently planned to last two months - July and August - and it should mainly visit cities where the 2008 tour hasn't stopped. Also. as of now, this is shaped as a European tour only.

It is probably too early to say which countries will be included. Marseille in France made the headlines today with yet to be confirmed reports of Madonna performing at the Velodrome in mid-July.

The other stops that have been mentioned the most by the rumour mill so far have been Milan, Italy, where Madonna is rumoured to play San Siro's Meazza Stadium, and a short residency at Greenwhich's O2 Arena in London, England.

There is certainly a lot more in the making so it will be better to wait until an official announcement turns rumours into facts, but the most discussed topic in the Madonna online community in this beginning of 2009 seems indeed to be true: Madonna will extend the Sticky & Sweet tour with a revamped show next Summer.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/index.php

Guest harbors

Question.

I want to join ICON Platinum Membership @ 44.99 but it says "This will NOT grant you access to presale tickets".

So what's the point of joining the club, though?

Question.

I want to join ICON Platinum Membership @ 44.99 but it says "

This will NOT grant you access to presale tickets".

So what's the point of joining the club, though?

That was for S&ST 2008. They haven't changed it since.

I doubt the tickets would be THAT CHEAP

:lmao:

I know i'm going to be bashed, but she's all about the money, more than ever.

Relax, do an album and then a tour woman.I know you are getting older, but still...

Anyway i hope she changes the GRANNY LOLITA outfit.

Oh, and i'm sure they will not release the dvd before this "new" tour but after.I'm also sure ROL will be still there.As i said, TRAGIC.

i don't understand why (aside from MONEY) she is doing this?!!!

it makes NO sense.

If she wanted to continue this...she should have started the tour in June.....this is fucked up.

well if she does it im all for it, plus i never saw S&S originally, so this will be worth it for me

LOON UP

*notes QB in queue for concert denouncing about her being a has been while decked out in Pink Cowboy hat and tight top with "JUSTIFY MY LOVE MADONNA" on it*

maybe it is a tie in with the GH

r maybe now shes single, shes got more time on her hand, GUy may have the kids for the Summer holidays or something, she needs something to do, lets THANK GOD shes not MAKING A FILM

d rather she toured more, i dont care if its every year or whatever, people moaned there was no tour between TGS and DWT, and now shes doing too much apparently...lets face it, shes not gonna be doing this for long, and for FUCKS SAKE, shes got to get RESCUE ME in there some time

Guest FrozenLight

What would have made more sense would have been to mention from the vry beginning that the tour would last through 2009 that way it wouldn't seem like an attempt to try to break a record or just get more money. They should have said in their statement that the tour would to Europe, US South America and will last through 2009. This said if she is doing it again in 2009 she might as well go to Japan and Australia

I saw on absolutementmadonna that a Miles Away double pack vinyl is being released in February so it would seem that the HC period is not quite yet at an end. With the greatest hits due too, I can see why she might just revistalise the current show to tie in instead of completely creating a new tour. Do some shows in new parts of Europe and some shows in UK and France to make up for the bad shows of last year.

The O2 is a good venue and although the seats up in the gods are high, I don't think they are any higher than Wembley and they are a lot closer to the stage. The venue is about half the length and width so you would get a much better view all round. The sound quality is much better too.

Prince charged £31.21 for all his tickets in line with the title of his album and did 21 nights - sold out. I bet M will do two nights and charge £60 upwards.

You can take her out of the Material Girl video but you can't take the Material Girl out of her!

*poses with over priced handbags whilst lecturing on consumerism*

I hope this is true. pleaseee. i dont care what you all think but i want so much to see her live. if she comes to Europe again I pray for her to come in Romania or at least in a closer country - Hungary or Turkey.

Guest BytheBay

First of all even if this is true...and i don't take a Madonnatribe mention or a French newspaper article as confirmation....but if its true why are you guys upset? all this complaining about how stupid it is...

Its easy not to go....Who cares why she is doing it? If you want to go...go. If you don't...don't.