Madonna Tour 2009!

daizy1

Talk about OVERKILL

That said, I might go and see her if she does the 02 - how long to you have to be a member of Icon for, before you can get pre-sales?

Some critic was talking about Wembley Stadium (not specifically in relation to Madonna) and said that it wasn't a good concert venue in the way that the old one used to be - they said that the O2 really is the best venue as far as London is concerned.

I've thought about joining ICON if the rumors are getting more and more likely, but when trying to buy the account it says "Note: This will NOT grant you access to presale tickets " --- I hope they're still talking about the Sticky and Sweet tour, because if she'll indeed tour, I really hope to at least once see without any giant standing in front of me, and therefore, I need to buy tickets at the presale.

I don't want to pay ICON and end up not getting access for presale tickets if a another tour will indeed happen.

Oh dear

Although i would go if she did the O2, although ive never been there, isnt it extrememly high up or something if youget rubbish seats

Although the last few arena gigs Madge did i got great seats, will my NONCHALONT attitude to buying ticket son day one and waiting and getting great seats

Althoug, i have a soft spot for Earls Court though

I really hope its a GH sort of thing

Although, i bet it doesnt happen, there are always these rumours

We could ask reliable sources for any tour dates, but im sure they are too busy cleaning their range rovers and getting lost in their masive houses

I might join Icon if it helps getting presale.

I got GC off ebay but only after being ripped off initially but I got the money back so....

I got second row, block B for RIT at the MEN - the weekend before but I think that was a bit of a fluke. I'd never do anything other than floor seats in an arena.

I may join Icon too, how much is it these days

*ends up in car park*

I wonder if this WILL happen, there seem to be more rumours than before, tho im sur ethe LOONS will moan that shes repeating herself, even tho laods of acts do two part tours *

*except " Miss Janice if Your'e Hungry" who cant due to the terrors going on in CHEADLE

IM going to look into Icon then, just in case

If the tour doesnt happen at least il get a magazine and memebership to a forum full of loons

YAY

MADONNA SWEET AND SOUR TOUR: REMIXED AND REVISITED 2009

Are you sure that if for example today I signup for a membership with icon I'll get access to presale tickets? Or will they count this in with the previous tour? I'm confused, they should really update their site and give some clarity!

btw you guys, I hear that this little tour WILL happen. So they MUST update their site at one point or another!

:lmao: at the loons

Im still waiting for my first Icon issue. I only registered for the pre-sale only one month prior to the date tickets went on sale. Im sure if people reigister now they will able to get pre-sale.

IM going to look into Icon then, just in case

If the tour doesnt happen at least il get a magazine and memebership to a forum full of loons

YAY

MADONNA SWEET AND SOUR TOUR: REMIXED AND REVISITED 2009

Well, she IS going to tour in 2009. it's OFFICIAL. Madonnatribe basically confirmed it in a thread on their forum.

Is she gonna start to tour like Cher now? this is starting to resemble a farewall tour..I don;t get it. Oh well, she might as well take advantage while she still can and shes still in great shape to do this.

I still think its weird though.

Well if shes gonna be charging the £150 price again, in this climate, i dunno how it will fare, then again, in an arena like 02, it may work as you have more chance of seeing her

How much were Kylies tickets for her X tour* ?

*SPONSORED BY poundland.jpg

Touring constantly is what fading pop stars do, next stop caesars place! i hope for god not,i dont see the point of more dates, cant she just chill the fuck out for five mins and make people want more instead of overkill.

YOU LOVE HER

On an unrelated note, hope she has NEW HAIR

I like it straight, tho it will never stay like that on a concert and we dont want a DWT HAIR 911