La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Interlude 3

4 Minutes

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

"Borderline" and "Vogue" are in the setlist but their place has not been confirmed yet, but they are most probably gonna be in the first 2 segments as the 3rd and 4th has 5 songs each already.

As per MTribe:

"there's one big hit (a single)

two major screen videos (singles)

another interlude (based on a single - just like the two Sorry in Confessions)

and there's also a Folk song in there"

The "one big hit" is confirmed to be "Vogue" and the 2 videos are singles of Erotica & American Life.

This set list fucking sucks. I've stayed away from this thread because I was afraid of finding out that it has changed since a couple weeks ago when she was reportedly doing Rescue Me, Open Your Heart, Who's That Girl, and You'll See. That was the setlist of my dreams, and I was afraid it was going to turn out to be bullshit and end up a horrid list like this. The *ONLY* song in there that I am dying to hear live is Borderline. I haven't purchased tickets yet (was going to get them from Ebay or something) but now that I see this setlist, especially fucking RAY OF SHIT, I think I'll just pass altogether. :thumbsdown: This will be the first time since 1993's Girlie Show that I haven't seen a Madonna concert. The bitch just refuses to sing the songs that she damn well knows her fans want to hear.

As much as I want to see "Borderline" live (agreed not in folk version, too many slow covers of it as it is), I must concur- if that ends up being the setlist, I also may pass and hope it's broadcast.

Even though I don't like the setlist, I'm trying to keep an open mind about the tour.

We all know that Madonna is not the type of artist to just play all her older songs just like they were recorded.

Some people are acting like they are suprised by the set list, but she has always not done the obvious thing like other artists do on the tour. Why do people suddenly expect her to change the way her tours always are?

There may be a method to her madness, and that all these songs will fit together into one great show.

The only thing that concerns me is there is so much personal stuff going on with her right now, her mind may not be on the tour as it usually is.

So basically even though I don't like the setlist, I"m trying to remain optimistic and hope it will all come together in the end.

Guest Danny86
As much as I want to see "Borderline" live (agreed not in folk version, too many slow covers of it as it is), I must concur- if that ends up being the setlist, I also may pass and hope it's broadcast.

Oh come on, first you said she can do anything but she has to include "Borderline" and now that she actually does, you still jump on the bandwagon just because she does "La Isla Bonita" & "Ray Of Light" again? I expect that kind of unnecessary drama from some others, but not from you. :p

Guest tir69

I saw madonna during DWT,RIT and CT and everytime there was some songs on the setlist that I really don't like it but when I heard on the show I've changed my opinion and to the opposite I was very disappointed with some songs that I was anxious to hear cause I loved. For this reason I have 100% trust in Madonna and the show will be great as usually.I'm a fan and when I see a lot of negative comments from her fans I'm really sad cause she deserve our support.She work harder than anyone. :thumbsup:

This set list fucking sucks. I've stayed away from this thread because I was afraid of finding out that it has changed since a couple weeks ago when she was reportedly doing Rescue Me, Open Your Heart, Who's That Girl, and You'll See. That was the setlist of my dreams, and I was afraid it was going to turn out to be bullshit and end up a horrid list like this. The *ONLY* song in there that I am dying to hear live is Borderline. I haven't purchased tickets yet (was going to get them from Ebay or something) but now that I see this setlist, especially fucking RAY OF SHIT, I think I'll just pass altogether. :thumbsdown: This will be the first time since 1993's Girlie Show that I haven't seen a Madonna concert. The bitch just refuses to sing the songs that she damn well knows her fans want to hear.

It's really sad that Madonna didn't put a set list together for you, her number one fan and supporter. So, stay the fuck home and watch TV reruns! It's your loss.

Nothing has even been confirmed at this point and everything is just a RUMOR. Don't believe everything you read.

well u know what?

FUCK THIS SETLIST!!!!

there better be some BIG mutha' fuckin' changes happenin' soon.

This is like a snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooze.....set list.

It's really sad that Madonna didn't put a set list together for you, her number one fan and supporter. So, stay the fuck home and watch TV reruns! It's your loss.

Will do. And by the way, fuck you. :thumbsup:

I think the latest setlist looks pretty good. A good sprinkling of different parts of her career. I'm glad Music has dropped down the setlist otherwise the end of the show wold be like every bloody live performance from the last few years.

As for a rock version, if it were an actual rock version like she did with Holiday on the WTG tour that would be cool. Unfortunately, rock now means her standing there on the guitar strumming away. Rock does work if they really go for it.

I've just listened to the rock version of Hung Up - the guitar riff during the breakdown is terrible!

Guest SuperPop
I'd replace YMLM with Promise To Try

:drool: I would be ecstatic if she did 'Promise To Try' but I guess she wont do it anytime soon...

I must say that if that setlist is true then I'm sorry I BOTHERED - the rock version of Hung Up is enough to make me leave the stadium at that point.

I couldn't agree more that rock version of HU is a pile SHITE. Does she really think her fans want to hear that crap? And ROL can

fuck right off.

Where's Gambler, Who's That Girl, Dress You Up? She has total and utter disregard for her fans.

FLOP SETLIST.

I find it rather comical that people complain about the set list not having enough big hits.

But then they suggest she do Gambler or Who's that Girl, which aren't really remembered that well or considered big hits by the general public.

Like it or not, songs like Ray of Light, Hung Up and Music are huge hits and and are loved by the public.

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Borderline*

Vogue*

Interlude 1

Into The Groove

Heartbeat

Music

She's Not Me

Interlude 2

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Interlude 3

4 Minutes

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give It 2 Me

"Borderline" and "Vogue" are in the setlist but their place has not been confirmed yet, but they are most probably gonna be in the first 2 segments as the 3rd and 4th has 5 songs each already.

As per MTribe:

"there's one big hit (a single)

two major screen videos (singles)

another interlude (based on a single - just like the two Sorry in Confessions)

and there's also a Folk song in there"

The "one big hit" is confirmed to be "Vogue" and the 2 videos are singles of Erotica & American Life.

Ditch MUSIC, LA ISLA AND ROL.

Replace with OPEN YOUR HEART, WHOS THAT GIRL, HOLIDAY AND RAIN.

Ditch MUSIC, LA ISLA AND ROL.

Replace with OPEN YOUR HEART, WHOS THAT GIRL, HOLIDAY AND RAIN.

more like....

Ditch Candy Shop, Human Nature, Music, Devil, Spanish Lesson, Miles Away, La Isla Bonita, You Must Love Me, Impressive Instant, Ray of Light, and Hung up

Replace with COUNTLESS OTHER FUCKING CLASSICS IN THIS BITCH'S CATALOG THAT SHE REFUSES TO SING.

Guest Danny86

The rock version of "Hung Up" is crap indeed, but Madonna could ruin any song like that if she wanted to.

more like....

Ditch Candy Shop, Human Nature, Music, Devil, Spanish Lesson, Miles Away, La Isla Bonita, You Must Love Me, Impressive Instant, Ray of Light, and Hung up

Replace with COUNTLESS OTHER FUCKING CLASSICS IN THIS BITCH'S CATALOG THAT SHE REFUSES TO SING.

The point of this tour is to promote Hard Candy. I'm not that big on the album, but I think she is totally right to perform most of the songs from it. You can't really expect her not to do the songs from her current album. That's what she always does on tour.

It's pretty pointless to do a tour promoting an album and than not do a lot of the songs from the album.

I don't think she's refusing to sing her older songs. She just wants to concentrate on the current album which she has every right to do.

I agree that LAB, Music and Ray of Light have been overdone, but I think she's right to do most of the current album.

Also, it would be a huge mistake to leave out Hung Up since it was a huge worldwide hit.

I find it rather comical that people complain about the set list not having enough big hits.

But then they suggest she do Gambler or Who's that Girl, which aren't really remembered that well or considered big hits by the general public.

Like it or not, songs like Ray of Light, Hung Up and Music are huge hits and and are loved by the public.

Well I don't know about anywhere else but Gambler, Dress You Up and Who's That Girl were big hits in the UK.

The same can hardly be said of You Must Love me and Impressive Instant!

She has performed ROL on the last 3 tours as well as Live Earth and Live Aid. Enough Already.

Why not perform Open Your Heart, Fever, Bad Girl, Rain?

more like....

:clap::clap::clap:

Well I don't about anywhere else but Gambler, Dress You Up and Who's That Girl were big hits in the UK.

The same can hardly be said of You Must Love me and Impressive Instant!

She has performed ROL on the last 3 tours as well as Live Earth and Live Aid. Enough Already.

None of those were that big in the U.S. Dress You up was sort of a hit at the time, but is never played on the radio anymore. Adult contemporary stations still play You Must Love Me all the time. I heard in a supermarket yesterday!

But I agree I'd rather hear one of her own ballads. I'm not a fan of the whole Evita period.

None of those were that big in the U.S. Dress You up was sort of a hit at the time, but is never played on the radio anymore. Adult contemporary stations still play You Must Love Me all the time. I heard in a supermarket yesterday!

But I agree I'd rather hear one of her own ballads. I'm not a fan of the whole Evita period.

Well she sang the Funny Song on the DWT and nobody knew what the fuck she was singing. I have never heard that song on the radio either.

Dress You Up is a fan favourite she should a least consider it.

The Funny song was the worst choice she ever made. I hardly think that's something to encourage.

Let's be real. Madonna sings what she thinks fits into the artistic feeling and theatre of her show. She doesn't take a poll among her fans asking what they want to hear.

I don't know of any artist that asks fans what they want to hear. Artists always play what they want. You just have to accept that. I don't like the set list, but I will try to enjoy the show for what it is.

I don't have a problem with the Hard Candy songs and not big hits like Music, Ray of Light or LIB.

But I do wish she would take out the lesser known older songs like You Must Love Me, Human Nature and Impressive Instant and replace them with something better known.

The Funny song was the worst choice she ever made. I hardly think that's something to encourage.

I was joking. The song was AWFUL it was a dreadful choice given that she could have performed a hit song instead.

the 2 videos are singles of Erotica & American Life.

So Britney is gonna be in either an Erotica or American Life Video????? :drool: