Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

Indeed, now we get the same songs over and over again.

EXACTLY. The song I'm most turned off by is "Impressive Instant". It boggles my mind why that is in the setlist. Absolutely no need for it... How did it even make its way in there?? Completely fucking stupid.

Just to put things into perspective, here is what we get, without Hard Candy:

Human Nature

Vogue

Into The Groove

Borderline

Music

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Impressive Instant

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

ALL of these songs, with the exception of Borderline and You Must Hate Me, have been peformed on her last 3 tours. None of them had particularly memorable performances the first (or second) times around. So what's the damn point of doing them again? Nobody wants to hear this shit.

Well, okay, I'll give it up for Vogue and Borderline. Never heard Borderline live and I never really get sick of seeing Vogue. But other that than, :vomit:

well, she cant please everyone. she has too many hits to do them all. i'm also sure that there are plenty of fans out there who are quite happy that she's doing impressive instant, me included. ive never liked borderline but apparently she's doing it. should i be pissy and not go because i dont like her doing the song? no.....i'm just happy that she's still able to tour.

Do we know what the video interludes are? Maybe they're some of the classics we've been hoping for?

Maybe, but I'd bet it's more like 3 different mixes of Candy Shop :chuckle:

Guest Danny86
Do we know what the video interludes are? Maybe they're some of the classics we've been hoping for?

One of them is a song from Erotica, another is from American Life and a third is a HC track that's in the setlist already.

And Bill, I'm sorry but I haven't seen the DWT live and "Impressive Instant" is one of my favourites so I'm very excited coz she put it on the setlist again. :shy:

One of them is a song from Erotica, another is from American Life and a third is a HC track that's in the setlist already.

And Bill, I'm sorry but I haven't seen the DWT live and "Impressive Instant" is one of my favourites so I'm very excited coz she put it on the setlist again. :shy:

how do we know about the songs on the videos?

and as far as II, well I'm glad someone is excited then.

Tks :thumbsup:

I wouldnt mind II at all, if it hadnt taken the place of a real crowd pleaser. And why does she keep pushing ROL? It wasnt even that popular when it came out..

Oh and "A league of their own"

Ahh, that makes sense. I was thinking it was from the LAP era but couldn't quite place it.

EXACTLY. The song I'm most turned off by is "Impressive Instant". It boggles my mind why that is in the setlist. Absolutely no need for it... How did it even make its way in there?? Completely fucking stupid.

Its TEAM MADONNA at work trying to be artistic, creative and uber cool forgetting that fans are paying top price to be entertained.

Its TEAM MADONNA at work trying to be artistic, creative and uber cool forgetting that fans are paying top price to be entertained.

how do you know it won't be entertaining? have you seen the performance yet? tell us about it!

then don't pay for her ;)

She probably rehearsed some classics but Impressive Instant was the only song she could sing properly. :chuckle:

how do you know it won't be entertaining? have you seen the performance yet? tell us about it!

Most people attending the show will not know II when she performs it. Its a poor choice.

Vogue is to be performed with a remarkable new arrangement containing samples and elements from 4 Minutes and Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous. The people who apparently heard it say it's a great version.

So she's gonna murder Vogue too?! :americanlife:

FUCK OFF LA ISLA BONITA ALREADY

ANd MUSIC to be fair

WHos that Girl would have been ideal as the Latino sounding song.

I give up sometimes, im sure the concert will be enjoyable, but if she is going to be touring every couple of years, people arent gong to pay top whack for the same songs....I suppose she is a victim of her own success really, ie her vast canon of singles and things, but still

Lets hope on the plus side all the HC tracks make the casual fans who dont have album go out and buy it, this i the first time shes toured the same year as the main album, disounting Im Breathless and WTG as they were interlude albums in a way.

I cant see 70000 plus fans singing along to Impressive Instant

I'm pretty sure "I'm So Stupid" is the song from American Life being a video interlude.......since I remember rumours about it being a video interlude on RIT after M decided to change her mind to include it on the set list performed live , then completley nixed off later..... :dramatic: